What was in VAT attack?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Everybody is still raveing about this stuff. Ever since I got on AM Ive either heard about how good it was or how people whant it back. So what was in it that worked so well?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CSM™ (Cortisol Specific Modulator) (Engineered Extract of Coffea Arabica L.) - Has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently in muscle and adipose cells.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
CSM™ (Cortisol Specific Modulator) (Engineered Extract of Coffea Arabica L.) - Has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently in muscle and adipose cells.
So no dry joints?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If they can put this out for a reasonable enough price, it could be something that pretty much every Nutra customer uses. Don't get greedy though USP!

If they can put this out for a reasonable enough price, it could be something that pretty much every Nutra customer uses. Don't get greedy though USP!
We had an issue that the extract would get hard as a rock and break all the Nutraplanet blenders.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We had an issue that the extract would get hard as a rock and break all the Nutraplanet blenders.
Hmmm the same issue with Refresh but i think is better if make it in caps...?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well that's no big deal. Sell it in big hunks, and it will be a supp for hardcore guys that will take time to break it up themselves. Based on the reviews it got, I would be happy to chisil away at this stuff.

ModernLats

Awards
Well that's no big deal. Sell it in big hunks, and it will be a supp for hardcore guys that will take time to break it up themselves. Based on the reviews it got, I would be happy to chisil away at this stuff.
true but I hate breaking those damn rocks up, I just throw them away. Although I wonder if I could get a coffee grinder, I used the old fashion way with wooden bowl. :aargh:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I actually used to use a mortar and pestle...still have about 12 tubs:bling:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think most paople who buy supps off the net won't mind breaking this up. We are hardcore fitness buffs. Were not a bunch o kids who will by something at a GNC and then throw it away when we find out it's hard to take.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think most paople who buy supps off the net won't mind breaking this up. We are hardcore fitness buffs. Were not a bunch o kids who will by something at a GNC and then throw it away when we find out it's hard to take.
Do you guys agree with me on this?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy it if they sold it in rocks. I used to weigh the clumps of 1-c and just take it like a pill. Worked just fine. There is real interest for USP powders I hope something works out. Half of all my nutra orders used to be usp powders. They where so cheap/effective I would just stock up when ever I ordered anything else.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgive my ignorance but isnt this simply the way 11-oxo works?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgive my ignorance but isnt this simply the way 11-oxo works?

11-OXO works to inhibit 11HSD1R is actually pretty straightforward. 11-OXO simply occupies the enzyme, preventing cortisone from accessing it. This is known as competitive inhibition. If cortisone cannot access 11HSD1R then it won't have the opportunity to be converted to cortisol at the target tissue. The 11HSD1R enzyme acts the same way on 11-OXO as it does on cortisone, that is it reduces the 11-keto functional group to an 11beta-hydroxyl functional group - only in this case it is converting 11-OXO into another hormone known as 11beta-hydroxyandrostenedione.

11-OXO competitive inhibition of 11b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type I reductase (11beta-HSD1)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI...

The components of Cissus do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors Dosages vary significantly.