stack for my girl

antknee

hey all-

i can supp for myself but for a girl im not so sure- my girl is thinking about getting into figure comp or bikini comp and finally has come around to the idea of supps..her diet is in good order and her workouts are cardio/strength based..i was thinking of :

oep
recreate
anabolic pump..

goals would be to drop some fat and to recomp with some added muscle..this look ok? any suggestions?

antknee

ahhh- no love here:dunno:..gonna have to use some products im sure about..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe a cortisol blocker like x-lean
maybe even some alpha t2
dermatherm target,
perhaps eca???

antknee

x lean came up in my search..im gonna look at that..and im a PP fan, so dermatherm has been brought up, but a girl i know had a bad skin reaction to it..

thanks for the input man, appreciate it

pauli85

Awards
my partner has had good results for trimming down on oep. and recrate aswell but not as much as the oxy.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey all-

i can supp for myself but for a girl im not so sure- my girl is thinking about getting into figure comp or bikini comp and finally has come around to the idea of supps..her diet is in good order and her workouts are cardio/strength based..i was thinking of :

oep
recreate
anabolic pump..

goals would be to drop some fat and to recomp with some added muscle..this look ok? any suggestions?

for she is good Recreate 4 caps a day (2 on wake up and the other 2 in the afternoon) + 2 caps of OEP a day