modern bcaa

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i read a lot of reviews stating the taste was bad. well when they went on sale for $20 i decided to grab some at gnc to try b4 ordering. stuff tastes pretty darn good to me. stocked up big time with the bf sale. looks as though ive found my new bcaa staple

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
Agreed, taste isn't that bad at all, it just does not seem to mix well for me. I know they mention very cold water will cause it not to mix well, but it seems that any temp of water causes it not to mix well for me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked the blue raspberry flavor. Going to try the grape. Very impressive.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, taste isn't that bad at all, it just does not seem to mix well for me. I know they mention very cold water will cause it not to mix well, but it seems that any temp of water causes it not to mix well for me.
you using 10 oz of water per scoop?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste is not bad at all....And is the best intra!!! I add crystal light though.. ;-)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I like the way it tastes. I didn't realize how nice not having dyes would be. I really like modern bcaa.

Treb

Treb

Awards
i can't wait to give this a try. i love the products USP Labs has to offer. everything i've used from them, i've have great results. i wish i wouldn't have bought Protocol last week. :( once that's gone, i'll be getting Modern BCAA.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Taste is a very subjective topic and it's something I feel ModernBCAA (both BlueRasp and Grape) do not lack. You can't always take someone elses' word on something like. There are always going to be those that dislike the way a "supplement" tastes, feeling as if it should taste like a sweet sugary dessert?

In the end...you have to remember what you're in this for! To build a bigger better you, not to please the palate. Too many (putting this nicely) fairies curl up over the taste forgetting "why we take supplements".

Luckily, USPLabs was able to nail this one yet again and give us the best of both worlds...a clean light refreshing taste with a solid 8:1:1 ratio!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the way it tastes. I didn't realize how nice not having dyes would be. I really like modern bcaa.
Thumbs up!