Pink Magic Question

ChimRichalds

ChimRichalds

Awards
I missed a dose of my PM at dinner tonight so I was just wondering if it would hurt me to take it with out a meal?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I think your fine bro, I ran two bottles back to back and ate them without food from time to time, you should be good.

ChimRichalds

ChimRichalds

Awards
Cool thanks for the help bro. Just curious, how did Pm work out for you?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I really liked it! I mean I did not get any huge gains off of it but I was eating a little above maintinece calories/doing cardio , and my body fat went down and I gained 4 lbs so, I think it worked great, Made my arms really hard, I would take it again.

ChimRichalds

ChimRichalds

Awards
Awesome man, I just currently added it to my bulking phase. Im 6'3 215 taking in about 5200 cals a day. Also doing Kre-aklyn, A creatine mono, and Anabolic Pump. So im hoping to see some good gains. Ive noticed a serioussssss pump though since i started taking PM and also im more vascular (ive never been very vascular) so im liking it so far.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, I just currently added it to my bulking phase. Im 6'3 215 taking in about 5200 cals a day. Also doing Kre-aklyn, A creatine mono, and Anabolic Pump. So im hoping to see some good gains. Ive noticed a serioussssss pump though since i started taking PM and also im more vascular (ive never been very vascular) so im liking it so far.
im about your size rite now. 6'3" 220, 9%bf.
currently bulking also. im a big fan of products like anabolic pump, and i-load (both are similar) but they work even better with extra karbolyn pre workout. iv ben getting sick pumps and making great gains.

iv been curious about pink magic, can anyone whos used it compare your results to another product?

Insaniac

Awards
"Taking Pink then Prime, what should i take after"
My question is that i have Erase and Triazole which one of these two should i take after Prime?

Thank u in advance

Insaniac

Awards
my goal is to get lean as possible and dry ass F^&*.......LOL

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
"Taking Pink then Prime, what should i take after"
My question is that i have Erase and Triazole which one of these two should i take after Prime?

Thank u in advance
Well erase has an anti cortisol in it so great for leaning out, but then leaned out a ton on triazole and for some it acts as a diuretic. You should be good with either to be honest :).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Anabolics 14
Chase50 Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 11