Yok3d

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it's some form of N.O. supplement.. At least that's what I think I read on their forum.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will be running some beta testing of the product... Think 'performance pump' on this one.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
definitely looking forward to this! Love the name too!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, that right there motivates the s*#$t outta me. Wish I could leave work early & go get a workout in!!!
What a crazy session... It was 22* degrees when I fired up the heaters! You are FORCED to keep moving.

Huge pump today. I do not train for pump at all and my lats are getting in the way of my triceps; kind of annoying (but not really)! haha

M

Mekanic

Awards
What a crazy session... It was 22* degrees when I fired up the heaters! You are FORCED to keep moving.

Huge pump today. I do not train for pump at all and my lats are getting in the way of my triceps; kind of annoying (but not really)! haha
that is serious win. looking forward to this one as always!

~Rich

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I'm definately interested in this! After beta testing when will this be released?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^, when's the release date?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing another 8 week PM/Prime run first thing in the new year, will this make my arms explode if I were to run it with this stack... lol In for a penny in for a pound... I am thinking on keeping my phytoserms running right through this as well...