OxyElite Pro first impressions

1. Registered User
    Answers

OxyElite Pro first impressions

I'm very impressed, took 1 cap before breakfast and felt good clean energy as well as some warm, took another cap 30 minutes later and the feeling was just intensified. I did 25 minutes HIT on the bike and i was impressed with how warm i was getting as well as how high my heartrate was climbing, i can max the bike out and i was starting to have troubles even getting my heartrate about 140bpm, with OEP i got it to 174bpm . I'd say that's about equal to what an ECA stack would do for me heartrate wise, but i don't feel anxious or jittery, just nice smooth, clean energy and warmth, very pleasant, great job guys

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent feedback.

Most will find their sweet spot at just 2 capsules per day. One prior to breakfast and one later in the early afternoon.

Please keep us updated on your results. What are your overall goals?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Excellent feedback.

Most will find their sweet spot at just 2 capsules per day. One prior to breakfast and one later in the early afternoon.

Please keep us updated on your results. What are your overall goals?
    Ya i'm only doing 2 caps a day, i think 3 and i would barely be able to eat, my appetite is way down already. Goals are to slowly build my weights on squats and deads back up while rehabbing my knee and slowly build up on cardio, i'm regaining muscle and dropping fat at the moment, i gained some chub and lost size as i was couldnt' do cardio, or legs for around 5 months . So basically at this point im doing 25min HIT 3 times a week and a DC training m-w-f, 60g's carbs on off days and 120 on training days, split into breakfast and post-workout, with some days going carbless post-workout for enhanced insulin sensitivity. I've got about 7lbs to lose, with the OEP i'm just looking for something to help keep my heartrate up during cardio and maybe some mild appetite suppression.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    hi duddes, do u suggest me to use OxyElite Pro in order to restore thyroid function once u stop the use of exogenous/external synthetic T4?
    Personally i'd pick up a thyroid support formula, NOW makes a good one, and forslean will also help.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

A little up date, i'm down 4lbs and i've had some wicked workouts on OEP, i normally beat the log book week to week but i've had days were i had some awesome jumps in weight. I found myself burning through the workout, not wanting to rest. 2 caps is all i find necessary, i've been off it for a few days as i'm sick as a dog right now.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    A little up date, i'm down 4lbs and i've had some wicked workouts on OEP, i normally beat the log book week to week but i've had days were i had some awesome jumps in weight. I found myself burning through the workout, not wanting to rest. 2 caps is all i find necessary, i've been off it for a few days as i'm sick as a dog right now.
    Yeah - 2 caps is just fine for the overwhelming majority. More OEP does not necessarily mean more fat loss.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

OEP is the best fat burner i've used where i see constant results. although recently i tried something different, i've read the hype and heard good things about the other product. that's all it was though, hype. i regret buying it. i'm never going away from OEP again!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Have to agree...OEP has easily been one of the best fat burners I've come across! Really helped get me into some of my best condition to date for my past show.

It also helped like mentioned above get my HR up very quickly. When it was time to add in HiiT on the recumbent bike, it only took 4-5sets to get my HR up to 160+
    Jimmy Robinson

USPlabs Sponsored Athlete and Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  9. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Treb View Post
    OEP is the best fat burner i've used where i see constant results. although recently i tried something different, i've read the hype and heard good things about the other product. that's all it was though, hype. i regret buying it. i'm never going away from OEP again!!
    Awesome! Thank you for the support! Do not forget to cycle OxyELITE Pro, though! Recreate is a great bridge.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-OXO First Impressions.....
    By Grant in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 07:43 PM
  2. First Impressions of BC+EAA
    By subweevil in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 02:39 PM
  3. RPM Impressions
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements