Ending Prime...Ok to start PowerFULL?

1. Ending Prime...Ok to start PowerFULL?

Hey guys- I'm wrapping up a 8 week cycle of Prime/Jack3d and I would like to know if it's a good move to start a cycle of PowerFULL? also, can I (should I?) stay on the Jack3d?

Btw: Prime is fu<k*ng AwEsOmE!!!!! I hit PR's across the board: squat, front squat, deadlift, press, snatch and C&J...soon as I can, I'm going back on Prime.

2. after 8 weeks you need to give yourself 4-6 off Jack3d.

You can run Powerfull right away....it can be run for quite some time, so you can bring prime back into the mix as well.
    •   

3. Great..i'm on it as of today. I really would hate to lose any gains i've made, I might stack it with Con-Cret. Should keep me going good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doorkicker View Post
    Hey guys- I'm wrapping up a 8 week cycle of Prime/Jack3d and I would like to know if it's a good move to start a cycle of PowerFULL? also, can I (should I?) stay on the Jack3d?

Btw: Prime is fu<k*ng AwEsOmE!!!!! I hit PR's across the board: squat, front squat, deadlift, press, snatch and C&J...soon as I can, I'm going back on Prime.
    I use PRIME until 12 weeks simply 5 days on 2 off
    this is the perfect Stuff in NO CARBS DIET you can`t loose muscle or srength

5. hey! can i take prime if i am 14 years old..why or why not?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dabavster35 View Post
    hey! can i take prime if i am 14 years old..why or why not?
    Eat your veggies, sleep and go to School to study @ 18 come back

7. At 14 you already have all you need at the present time. Eat well, work hard and you'll be fine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prime/Powerfull
    By FameGirl in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 01:00 AM
  2. DTH / Prime / Powerfull
    By TheHunter516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:24 AM
  3. ending sd during 1ad cycle,start pct?
    By lightweight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2005, 05:58 PM