Ending Prime...Ok to start PowerFULL?

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Hey guys- I'm wrapping up a 8 week cycle of Prime/Jack3d and I would like to know if it's a good move to start a cycle of PowerFULL? also, can I (should I?) stay on the Jack3d?

Btw: Prime is fu<k*ng AwEsOmE!!!!! I hit PR's across the board: squat, front squat, deadlift, press, snatch and C&J...soon as I can, I'm going back on Prime.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
after 8 weeks you need to give yourself 4-6 off Jack3d.

You can run Powerfull right away....it can be run for quite some time, so you can bring prime back into the mix as well.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Great..i'm on it as of today. I really would hate to lose any gains i've made, I might stack it with Con-Cret. Should keep me going good.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys- I'm wrapping up a 8 week cycle of Prime/Jack3d and I would like to know if it's a good move to start a cycle of PowerFULL? also, can I (should I?) stay on the Jack3d?

Btw: Prime is fu<k*ng AwEsOmE!!!!! I hit PR's across the board: squat, front squat, deadlift, press, snatch and C&J...soon as I can, I'm going back on Prime.
I use PRIME until 12 weeks simply 5 days on 2 off
this is the perfect Stuff in NO CARBS DIET you can`t loose muscle or srength

dabavster35

Awards
hey! can i take prime if i am 14 years old..why or why not?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
At 14 you already have all you need at the present time. Eat well, work hard and you'll be fine.