Recreate Feedback

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking Recreate now for just about a week and I am very impressed with what its doing. Im doing my best to follow the directions for the 30 min pre food and my appetite is most definitely suppressed, but not to the point of starvation.
Not only that but I am also down a solid 3-4 lbs in only 7 days.

So props to USPLabs for yet another great product.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive been taking Recreate now for just about a week and I am very impressed with what its doing. Im doing my best to follow the directions for the 30 min pre food and my appetite is most definitely suppressed, but not to the point of starvation.
Not only that but I am also down a solid 3-4 lbs in only 7 days.

So props to USPLabs for yet another great product.
Excellent stuff here. I lust for Recreate.

What are your goals/time frame?

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Excellent stuff here. I lust for Recreate.

What are your goals/time frame?
Thanks bro. The goal in the back of my mind is to get down as close to 200lbs as I can. The fact I haven't weighed that little in almost 4 yrs makes that goal a little harder to obtain.
Seeing how easily the weight is coming off with Recreate makes me almost want to cut forever and never bulk again. Too bad that'll never happen cause I will never be "big enough."

The main reason I hopped on Recreate was because my abs were getting a little sloppy lately and my appetite was uncontrollable at times.

Since adding Recreate my appetite has been noticeably decreased, and the level of stims in this stuff is nice too. I know its not too much cause I actually fell asleep after my am dose today just being a lazy Saturday, and ended up sleeping the better part of the day away. Too bad by the time I was ready to head out to do anything it was pretty much too late for a second dose.

I am however, looking forward to adding a 2nd cap to my pm dose just to see what it does to my appetite. Or would it be better to dose 2am/1pm b/c I tend to be way more hungry before work than during?

All in all, I am really liking Recreate, and look forward to bettering my eating habits and becoming vascular again like I used to be in middle school.

One more thing, IDK if it b/c Im eating way more protein or if its the recreate addition but throughout this cut so far I have not noticed anywhere near as much leg soreness as I did when I was doing the same basic diet while running Lean Xtreme. Im still a fan of LX just having a little more enjoyable run on Recreate thus far.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I enjoyed Recreate, good energy all day, and I find it a better recomp than a fat burner personally.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I am beginning to notice over the past few days that my 2nd dose of one cap hasn't been keeping my hunger down nearly as much as before. I have yet to take 3 caps/day due to different reasons but am seriously considering this after thanksgiving. Thursday, I woke up super late and only had 1 cap of recreate before dinner along with 2 AP and ended up weighing in 6.8lbs heavier that night than when I left the house.

I haven't noticed any problems from the amount of stimulant in recreate however, would a 2nd cap between 2 and 4pm possible cause any added effect? I ask b/c Im kinda sensitive to stims and dont want to be wiggin out at work.

So far Im still liking this run. This stuff is waaay easier on me than OEP was. I felt like I was smoking crack on that stuff. Not to mention the terrible shakes it gave me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well if your sensitive to stims I think your idea of another cap later in the afternoon would be fine, maybe try it on a non-workday first to see how it treats you.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Well if your sensitive to stims I think your idea of another cap later in the afternoon would be fine, maybe try it on a non-workday first to see how it treats you.
I'll have to try that. But chances are I'll try it sometime this week so it'll probably be on a workout day. But I'll see how it goes.