Cissus & meniscus
- 11-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Cissus & meniscus
I think I already know the answer to this one, but I'll throw it out here anyway:
A co-worker of mine (around 50-52) has been complaining of some pretty bad pain in his right knee. He had his Ntl Guard PT test a couple weeks back & said he couldn't complete the run portion due to the pain in his knee. He did mention that the Jack3d I recommended to him worked wonders for his push-ups & sit-ups. Anyway, I told him all about Super Cissus & how its helped so many people of all ages & all levels of physical fitness. He's not sold on it just yet. Before I try to push Cissus on him any more, I am correct in telling him that Super Cissus will not only help w/ the pain, but also help heal up his damaged knee? I told him it wouldn't replace surgery if that's what an MRI determines
Any input on this?
- 11-13-2010, 11:53 PM
Well, I guess I'll just take this as a, "yes, Daniel, Super Cissus will help your friend & his meniscus. Go ahead & report back to us his results!"
Thanks guys!!SEMPER FI!!
- 11-15-2010, 03:07 PM
11-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he has. He said he's feeling the same pain that he had in his other knee. I did tell him he should get an MRI to be sure, but in the meantime to at least get started on the cissus. Ever since my shoulder surgery, all my co-workers have been more interested in cissus because they saw how quickly I recovered.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Legacykid in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:29 PM
- By leebird in forum SupplementsReplies: 59Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:37 AM
- By CryingEmo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:28 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum NutraplanetReplies: 25Last Post: 03-02-2008, 03:23 PM
- By Manwhore in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:27 PM