? regarding days off during Prime69 run

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing my best to run the Prime69 protocol for a few weeks now, but the past few weekends have been a little rough. I missed about 2 days worth of off days dosing last weekend due to a white water rafting trip and missed again today b/c I forgot to dose before church then came home and slept waaay too long.

My question is this, is Prime at all like creatine in the sense your body needs to be saturated with it for full potential? I am curious because when I started dosing the Prime69 it felt like the strength gains were almost instantaneous. But now that is been a few weeks they're starting to taper off.

I have about 1.5 bottles of Prime left and am wondering if I should maybe take an entire week off or do anything else.

IDK what my deal is. Im usually good about getting my doses in but lately I've been all over the place and forgetting a lot of evening doses so I take 2 caps before bed.

Oh yeah, my dosing schedule is as follows:
Wake up ~7am with 2 caps Prime and usually oatmeal
~1-2 hrs later 3 caps Prime and Jack3d pre workout.
Post workout 2 caps Prime and meal
several meals in between here...
Sometimes 2 caps Prime with dinner but usually 2 caps after work, before bed.

Does this look okay???

Thanks

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I find that results with Prime get better with time. It usually takes about two weeks to really hit for me, so I would say yes there does seem to be a saturation point. Don't take any time off, just continue dosing and make sure not to miss days. Write yourself notes, set reminders on your cell phone, whatever you have to do. As for your schedule, that looks pretty good. I wouldn't do two before bed, as I think all but the preworkout dose should be taken with meals (particularly containing healthy fats). Even dosing throughout the day is probably the most important factor.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I find that results with Prime get better with time. It usually takes about two weeks to really hit for me, so I would say yes there does seem to be a saturation point. Don't take any time off, just continue dosing and make sure not to miss days. Write yourself notes, set reminders on your cell phone, whatever you have to do. As for your schedule, that looks pretty good. I wouldn't do two before bed, as I think all but the preworkout dose should be taken with meals (particularly containing healthy fats). Even dosing throughout the day is probably the most important factor.
Point taken, thanks. Ive been taking two caps pre bed for a while now and have noticed in the past week and a half or so Ive had much less trouble getting going in the morning. And I usually eat something small before bed to tide me over through the night and take the Prime with that or a casein shake. I try to eat only protein sources pre bed and never any carbs.

Another positive note, my workouts for about the past two weeks have been really intense as well as more enjoyable. My past 3-4 back days have been awesome and my chest has been sore after my last few chest days too.

As far as strength, its climbing but nothing too crazy. However, Ive been doing more hypertrophy training lately with 10-15 reps/set on almost everything.

Overall Im liking this run and dont wanna stop. But I just opened my last bottle of Prime tonight and am trying to cut my spending habits so I may have to lay off for a few weeks.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
On point!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on brother. This is what i do when Im on Prime,

On Days = 9 caps 3 at breakfast, 3 pre workout, 3 post
OFF = 6 caps 3 caps breakfast, 3 caps dinner
OFF of Prime on Saturday and Sunday

this dosage time works well for me. done it 4x before. love it.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am on prime now and this how islandmagic dose it make it very simple..

3 in the morning
3 pre-workput
3 after dinner

Off days are sat and sunday as follow 2 in the am 2 noon and 2 after dinner....