New White Blue Raspberry Jack3d and Modern BCAA Review!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Modern BCAA Review!

First off I'd like to thank Jacob and USP Labs for hooking me up with this awesome stack and Jack3d winter hat:)

Mixability 10 out of 10: I've tried Scivation Xtend, Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, LG science BC+EAA, Bulk BCAA, Amino Vital, MST RPG IBCAA and none of them mix like ModernBCAA! I shook it for about 50 secs and it mixed completely clear like water, none of the other products I've used mixed clear. I'm very impressed.

Taste 10 out of 10: I've read a couple people in a thread complaining about the taste and I must say I'm completely shocked because the taste is freaking PERFECT! I don't taste any nasty dye or colouring. The White blue Raspberry is my fav, but the bubblegum grape tasted really good as well, I love how refreshing Modern BCAA is compared to the other brands.

Also to add, I gave a serving to my dad, he loved it, which says a lot right there since he hated the taste of all the other bcaa/amino drinks I've given him.

Effect 10 out of 10: I took a lot for today's workout; 2 scoops pre, 2 scoops intra and 2 scoops post and def noticed a big endurance increase, I'm not much into intra drinks but I def felt a boost during my whole workout, I just couldn't get tried.

Overall 10 out of 10: Couldn't be more happy, as soon as I run out of my Purple Wraath Modern BCAA will be my new staple! If your curious about giving it a shot trust me you will be happy if you do!

New White Blue Raspberry JACK3D!
Overall thoughts on New Jack3d flavour: Blue Ras is now my fav new flavour, taste is awesome:D!!! Also I've been trying new Pre-workout supplements lately and I guess I forgot how effective Jack3d is. Lately I've been trying Whiteflood, ASGT, 1M.R and Jack3d still wins, I think I get a stronger stim effect from 1M.R, but a better clean energy, endurance and lactic acid buffer from Jack3d.

btw the hat is freaking awesome!!!

Thanks USP Labs!

Attachments

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review, man. And that hat is awesome :cool:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review, man. And that hat is awesome :cool:
Thanks!

Today is my rest day and I'm really enjoying drinking this stuff:D

hmm I wonder what the max servings of ModernBCAA's would be, I think I'm gonna stick to around 3-4 servings a day.

Mekanic

Awards
I got no such hat *tear*

Great review, and I agree with 100% of it, Modern BCAA is amazing and blue ras is the ****

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!

Today is my rest day and I'm really enjoying drinking this stuff:D

hmm I wonder what the max servings of ModernBCAA's would be, I think I'm gonna stick to around 3-4 servings a day.
I usually rock 4-6, 2 scoop servings per day.

Glad you are loving it Tommy!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try these two products one day but untill I have the money true protein it is! I do plan on trying them though!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to try these two products one day but untill I have the money true protein it is! I do plan on trying them though!
You will love it, my fav is the White BlueRaspberry ModernBCAA, Grape is good too tho.

I Don't mind protein shakes sometimes I'll have them but I do perfer getting high protein through food and taking high amounts of BCAA's.

I just find when your getting high protein in food plus taking shakes I don't feel a big diff, but adding ModernBCAA you can feel it!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will love it, my fav is the White BlueRaspberry ModernBCAA, Grape is good too tho.

I Don't mind protein shakes sometimes I'll have them but I do perfer getting high protein through food and taking high amounts of BCAA's.

I just find when your getting high protein in food plus taking shakes I don't feel a big diff, but adding ModernBCAA you can feel it!
Thank you very much for the great feedback (opening post)! Your support is quite appreciated! :thumbsup:

slapnutz

Awards
Nice review! I love jack3ed and will give the BCAA's a go. Thanks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking a serving of ModBCAA before bed and things are recovering nicely!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have two tubs of the White Blue Raspberry and it tastes very good, at least it does to me, since taste isn't as important to me as results.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have two tubs of the White Blue Raspberry and it tastes very good, at least it does to me, since taste isn't as important to me as results.
Sipping on White Blue Raspberry as I type this!

15oz water, 1 scoop ModernBCAA White Blue Raspberry, 2 scoops Jack3d White Blue Raspberry.

Loving it!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was reading some interesting articles regarding insulin resistance and it's direct correlation with BCAA supplementation. According to various published studies, high supplementation of BCAA's can result in the onset of insulin resistance and in some cases worsen it, as it activates MTor. I bring this up because I am insulin resistant, and have been noticing high levels of Leucine cause me to become hypo for short periods of time. Anyone familiar with this?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was reading some interesting articles regarding insulin resistance and it's direct correlation with BCAA supplementation. According to various published studies, high supplementation of BCAA's can result in the onset of insulin resistance and in some cases worsen it, as it activates MTor. I bring this up because I am insulin resistant, and have been noticing high levels of Leucine cause me to become hypo for short periods of time. Anyone familiar with this?

Leucine may indeed stimulate a small, transient increase in serum insulin concentrations (by acting on the insulin receptor substrate 1 and by triggering the release of insulin by pancreatic beta cells). As such, leucine may induce protein synthesis in skeletal muscle via both insulin-dependent and independent mechanisms. In particular, leucine's insulin-dependent mechanism is associated with mTOR-to-4E-BP1 (eukaryotic initiation factor 4E binding protein 1) and S6K1 (ribosomal protein S6 kinase 1) signalling, and regulation of the insulin phosphoinositol 3-kinase (PIK3) signal cascade, in a dose-dependent fashion; and leucine's insulin-independent action may occur via direct mTOR activation and direct eIF4G (eukaryotic initiation factor 4G) phosphorylation and its effect on eIF4E concentrations. Furthermore, muscular stimulation by growth factors such as insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and insulin activates PIK3, that itself, unlocks a cascade of downstream signals that modulate cell differentiation and growth.

Overall, during high intracellular concentrations of leucine, leucine is moved from visceral tissues such as the liver and gut to skeletal muscle cells. This movement, however, is controlled by the presence of the branched-chain aminotransferase (BCAT) and the branched-chain alpha-keto acid dehydrogenase (BCKDH) enzymes responsible for catalyzing the first two steps in BCAA degradation.

So leucine not directly used for protein synthesis and anabolic signalling is oxidized in the muscle, in the liver and brain, as well as in adipose tissue. It, like the other BCAAs, is not catabolized in the liver, like other amino acids. BCAAs are first acted on by BCAT to produce keto acids, with the keto acids converted to CoA derivatives via the enzymatic action of BCKDH and CoA-SH/NAD+. So, while leucine may induce insulin release via stimulation of insulin receptor substrate-1 and pancreatic beta cells, it should not lead to insulin resistance in healthy individuals, as excess leucine/BCAA is metabolically processed as discussed earlier.