Wounded Warrior Project---Going strong!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicely done USP!
...and a HUGE THANKS to all troops on AM & everywhere that have made and continue to make huge sacrifices to serve...so appreciated!

headend

Awards
Congrats USP for doing such a great job on this and congrats for the great publicity on CNBC, it is definitely deserved.

It is good to know one of the companies I consistently purchase supplements from is giving so much back to a deserving charity.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Great work Jacob!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id like to tip my cover to you Jacob for all the giving that is going on. Im a Marine myself, so this strikes a place to see my fellow comrades that may not be so fortunate do to the war atleast have a chance!

OooRah!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Nice!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Very nice, Jacob and the rest of the USPLabs executive and workers. It's awesome to see the positive publicity you guys keep receiving.

Keep it up bruthas!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is incredible philantrophy. I was blown away with respect and admiration when I first read that article. Every bit worthy of emulation. Keep it up, USPlabs! I am very proud of my affilliation with you! :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this is great news, love how you give back to the tropes especially the wounded ones... I'm proud to USPLABS!!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
this is why i give to usplabs, because they give more then any company i know

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established