More praise for Jack3d...and Jack3d stack?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.
    Answers

More praise for Jack3d...and Jack3d stack?

Just got another bottle of Jack3d the other day. Took 2 scoops and 2 DTH before hitting the gym. I warmed up by shooting hoops...and what was the highlight of my gym trip took place in my warmup lol...after loosening up for a few minutes shooting around, I realized my mind-muscle connection and power was def elevated (no pun intended there) I drove to the hoop and threw down a one-handed dunk. Something i hadn't done in a long time. I threw down a total of 5 and i pulled my gym buddy onto the court to witness lol. I then also had a great workout afterward despite not having been to the gym in almost a couple weeks. I am curious about the Jack3d stack (Jack3d+Powerfull) and am curious about any experiences ppl may have to share about it-thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dcell22 View Post
    Just got another bottle of Jack3d the other day. Took 2 scoops and 2 DTH before hitting the gym. I warmed up by shooting hoops...and what was the highlight of my gym trip took place in my warmup lol...after loosening up for a few minutes shooting around, I realized my mind-muscle connection and power was def elevated (no pun intended there) I drove to the hoop and threw down a one-handed dunk. Something i hadn't done in a long time. I threw down a total of 5 and i pulled my gym buddy onto the court to witness lol. I then also had a great workout afterward despite not having been to the gym in almost a couple weeks. I am curious about the Jack3d stack (Jack3d+Powerfull) and am curious about any experiences ppl may have to share about it-thanks
    Love the input here Dcell!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 05:29 PM
  2. DCP/OEP/JACK3D/PP 1-T -- how should I stack?
    By such a loser yo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. How do I put Jack3d into this stack?
    By drvinnybombat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:35 PM
  4. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 07:05 PM