More praise for Jack3d...and Jack3d stack?

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Just got another bottle of Jack3d the other day. Took 2 scoops and 2 DTH before hitting the gym. I warmed up by shooting hoops...and what was the highlight of my gym trip took place in my warmup lol...after loosening up for a few minutes shooting around, I realized my mind-muscle connection and power was def elevated (no pun intended there) I drove to the hoop and threw down a one-handed dunk. Something i hadn't done in a long time. I threw down a total of 5 and i pulled my gym buddy onto the court to witness lol. I then also had a great workout afterward despite not having been to the gym in almost a couple weeks. I am curious about the Jack3d stack (Jack3d+Powerfull) and am curious about any experiences ppl may have to share about it-thanks

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just got another bottle of Jack3d the other day. Took 2 scoops and 2 DTH before hitting the gym. I warmed up by shooting hoops...and what was the highlight of my gym trip took place in my warmup lol...after loosening up for a few minutes shooting around, I realized my mind-muscle connection and power was def elevated (no pun intended there) I drove to the hoop and threw down a one-handed dunk. Something i hadn't done in a long time. I threw down a total of 5 and i pulled my gym buddy onto the court to witness lol. I then also had a great workout afterward despite not having been to the gym in almost a couple weeks. I am curious about the Jack3d stack (Jack3d+Powerfull) and am curious about any experiences ppl may have to share about it-thanks
Love the input here Dcell!