Powerfull for prolactin gyno
- 09-21-2010, 11:48 PM
- 10-01-2010, 09:25 AM
10-01-2010, 11:05 AM
You want kind of a two sided approach. Powerful will help with the prolactin, but also reducing floating estrogen will help as well because prolactin needs estrogen to work it's nasty little magic.
But, yes, Powerfull would be your initial step.
The Historic PES Legend
10-04-2010, 09:05 AM
i'm on with tbol lv + tren lv.....for prolactin gyno i'm with vitex, l-dopa and poweefull.....everything ok
10-06-2010, 10:08 PM
10-13-2010, 12:07 PM
10-23-2010, 09:23 PM
I can tell you from experience that Powerfull works extremely well with prolactin induced sides from AAS or PH usage.. Been using it for 5+ years now. Would run 5~ caps a day according to the listed dosage scheme on the back of the bottle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By athlete18 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2009, 10:05 PM
- By orangejuice07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-13-2009, 05:26 PM
- By json75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2007, 09:09 PM
- By Motox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-03-2007, 10:41 PM