Question about Powerfull dosing

M

mh625

Awards
Okay guys I have been on the asteroid stack for about 2 weeks now. So far I am pleased. I am in the Army and I do military PT from 630 to 800 and my commander has a really good PT plan we do a lot of kettlebell excercises and presses, push ups and pull ups. I also weight train five days a week, and I train MMA two days a week. I was wondering if it was okay to take 2 caps of powerfull before my military pt, 2 before my weight training and also take the two before bed?

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'll leave the dosing question to a rep but there may be a danger of lethargy from taking 2 caps 3 times a day. Don't forget you need to dose PowerFull at least 1 hour before/after any carbs so if you are taking in carbs prior to your PT or weight training then you won't get any benefit from it.

M

mh625

Awards
Yeah thanks I dose before the workouts and they always last about an hour so my carbs are coming at the right time I believe. Right now I am dosing right before bed and I am sleeping great. Thanks for the input.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Okay guys I have been on the asteroid stack for about 2 weeks now. So far I am pleased. I am in the Army and I do military PT from 630 to 800 and my commander has a really good PT plan we do a lot of kettlebell excercises and presses, push ups and pull ups. I also weight train five days a week, and I train MMA two days a week. I was wondering if it was okay to take 2 caps of powerfull before my military pt, 2 before my weight training and also take the two before bed?
Take two capsules before bed, and another two capsules either before your military PT, or before weight training. You may prefer the pre-weight training dosage, so PowerFULL can support your post-military-PT recovery. In all cases, however, take PowerFULL at the earliest, one hour after a carbohydrate-containing meal (and thirty minutes pre-endurance or pre-resistance training).

M

mh625

Awards
Thanks that is the way I am dosing it now I just thought I would get more out of it if I dosed before weight training. Thanks for the help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 7
S Supplements 14
H Supplements 5
mmacrazy Supplements 29
EZDUZIT Supplements 2