ModernBCAA Release party!

Mekanic

Awards
Just ordered my bundle.. Jacob... you are indeed still insane with those prices!

I'm off to return a just opened tub of Xtend heh

~Rich

USP whore.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
My bundle is on the way here too! Have some xtend to use up too, small tubs though. Time to clean house for Modern BCAA! Curious how it stacks again intrabolic considering the 8:1:1.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
That was a sick deal. I couldn't have passed it up if i wanted to. Of course, I was in from the beginning either way. The awesome deal just made it even better.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yep I have mine coming too. I buy every IC release!! They are the sickest deals around!!

BifWebster

Awards
This deal was truly a no-brainer. As opposed to most of the other ones you know what to expect. BCAAs are BCAAs, and if these mix better, even better. I know what to expect with jack3d and always loved xtend, so hopefully these are even better than xtend, if not the price is.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
i didnt order because I dont want jacked. I wish it was like the PM release where u got to pick your extra....

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Eh. Doesn't feel like as good of a deal lol

Mekanic

Awards
I'll take any unwanted Jack3d lol. The 4 tubs I have now + the one coming from this IC release is never enough :p

The only thing I'm worried about is grape bubblegum... That might get traded lol.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was all over this even if you don't want Jacked, you still can't beat that price on BCAA's especially since they are high quality instantized ones and got to be loving that 8:1:1 ratio. This is like Christmas or the Pink Magic IC release lol.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I'll take any unwanted Jack3d lol. The 4 tubs I have now + the one coming from this IC release is never enough :p

The only thing I'm worried about is grape bubblegum... That might get traded lol.
Grape bubblegum tastes awesome! I think you'll change your tune once you try it.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Sell the jacked and get bcaa cheaper. I will be keeping mine but even with out jacked the deal is still good.

Plus free shipping but the notion still stands true, can't please them all but i tried damn hard on this one!

iceplaya18

yoo just got mine in this morning x] , crazy fast shipping ; bout to open it up right now ! gotta love USP LABS ! what's next ?!?!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I don't think mine will be here till the 15 th.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
yoo just got mine in this morning x] , crazy fast shipping ; bout to open it up right now ! gotta love USP LABS ! what's next ?!?!
Serious? Already? I'm jealous as ****, I've been checking everyday and being dissapointed like a little kid everytime its not there. Funny thing is I recently bought a bunch of other things online but don't care about them as much so it's a huge letdown when I get a package but its not my IC release.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Got mine right as I came back from the gym, if I had waited 30 more minutes i could have used it during my workout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus free shipping but the notion still stands true, can't please them all but i tried damn hard on this one!
I make no complaints since I got mine the next day being that I am so close to Dallas but I definitely had to pay for shipping... first time I have had to on any IC release. Not a big deal just saying that in my case there was no free shipping or an option to click to give me free shipping (slower method).

Besides that, the Modern BCAA is great, used them with great success for a fasted workout with 20 grams; tore that SOB up on Friday morning!

fortplainman

Awards
I cannot wait until I recieve mine, hoping this will help me maintain my muscle and help recovery during my cut. cant wait to hit up the gym with this new product.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fedex is ****in with me lol.. They still have the product, had to change the addy and i guess they are still holding the product.

Let em keep playin games, ill show em how a Marine plays games!!! :lol: