OEP and insomnia

airram479

Awards
  • Established
First off,i love this stuff..it works great. Good,clean energy all day..it totally curbs my appetite,and i find myself almost force-feeding to get nutrients in my body,however...when it comes time to lay my head to rest,it is next to impossible.

I have done just about every"fat-burner"underneath the sun,i don't know why i am having trouble falling asleep. This is the only supp i am running besides protein,and aminos,and i am no longer drinking any coffee or other caffeine beverages. what gives...i really am not to keen on having to take a tylenol pm or whatever to fall asleep.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off,i love this stuff..it works great. Good,clean energy all day..it totally curbs my appetite,and i find myself almost force-feeding to get nutrients in my body,however...when it comes time to lay my head to rest,it is next to impossible.

I have done just about every"fat-burner"underneath the sun,i don't know why i am having trouble falling asleep. This is the only supp i am running besides protein,and aminos,and i am no longer drinking any coffee or other caffeine beverages. what gives...i really am not to keen on having to take a tylenol pm or whatever to fall asleep.
when are you taking your last dose? I can't take it much past 2-2:30pm to be able to sleep around 10:30ish...and that's just with one cap....but great stuff regardless :)

How are you dosing it?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when are you taking your last dose? I can't take it much past 2-2:30pm to be able to sleep around 10:30ish...and that's just with one cap....but great stuff regardless :)
Definetely need to watch that last dose. I have no problems sleeping on OEP, but my last dose is at like 12:30 PM, and I go to bed at 10 PM. So like has already been said, it must be in your dosing

airram479

Awards
  • Established
First of all, i am working 2nd-3rd shift hours. I come in at 2pm and leave about 12-1am. I wake up 10-11(first dose)hit the gym,and around 4-5 pm is the second dose. I would like to note that i am only taking one pill per dosing..that's it.

I only took one pill today,thus far, and i am going to see how this goes.