Pink magic- not happy with it
- 09-21-2010, 05:24 PM
USP makes some great supplements for life support - Jack3d will get you into the gym when you aren't feeling it, SuperCissus is the best joint support, in my opinion. Powerfull seems to help people sleep. OEP beats the hell out of a cup of coffee in the morning, and suppresses appetite to boot.
The problem with herbal T-boosters and HGH boosters is that while they can promote positive feelings of well being, generally they're less effective than:
1) Steroidal T boosters/steroidal cortisol blockers
2) PH/DS AAS, run properly, and certainly injectables.
3) Just changing your ****ing diet and doing it right
In addition, Pink Magic and to some extent Natadrol were pushed on these boards super hard before release. Before that, it was prime. And now the hype regarding them is nearly gone. Until someone sources bulk fadogia anyway. N2BM is sort of the latest thing now, they absolutely take over every thread/log.
Point is, the $300 a month stacks people run are very overpriced compared to the gains they'd get off any DS. For those choosing to remain natural (an absolutely respectable choice that I sometimes wish I'd made), perhaps the natural supplements are worth it. In my experiences, they weren't.Paging Dr. Banner. . .
- 09-21-2010, 05:29 PM
10-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Im with everyone on the ten day deal. Normally If I start a product I finish it to give it a fair rating. Only way I stop is if its making me sick or just not feeling right. Of course, everyone will not have the same effects to a single product but sometimes it takes your body a while to react to it whether its a good or bad reaction. I haven't tried pink magic just yet but it is in my future plans. If I were to run it for a cycle and saw no gains then I would just consider it not good for ME and not just a bad product.
Similar Forum Threads
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-05-2011, 09:44 PM
- By Machwon1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2010, 09:03 PM
- By Guest in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 371Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
- By dmillz224 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:47 PM