USP labs Powerfull not working for sleep?

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I dosed first night 3 caps just before bed, got racing heart and really alert then fell asleep, no differences.

Yesterday took 2 caps and no heart pumping but also no sleep benefits.

What gives?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed first night 3 caps just before bed, got racing heart and really alert then fell asleep, no differences.

What gives?
I would start with 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to bed, and report back.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What gives?
I've never got a racing heart from PF. I dose mine as 3 pre-wo and 2 pre-bed (or 2 an hour after breakfast, depending on schedule, since I work out in the late afternoon). But I agree, cut the dose for a while and work up to it.

When are you working out / are you taking the other dose pre-workout?

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man....2 nights of use....be pacient.

take 2 caps 1 hour before workout and 2 before bed.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
PF never made me sleepy but it made my sleep much, much better, with vivid dreams.

Unless they changed it, I didnt know it was supposed to make you sleepy, I took mine preworkout too, I guess Im just all confused.

SBT

SBT

Awards
i would also give it a few days to start building up, maybe that will help

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PF never made me sleepy but it made my sleep much, much better, with vivid dreams.
Exactly this. And it's not supposed to make you tired; simply enhance the sleep you get. You were right in your thoughts.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I would start with 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to bed, and report back.
this works better yes

no alertness from it

one question:

if i take something to eat and within an hour when insulin is spiked, i do not get the HGH benefits

but: do i still get the other benefits of l-dopa? like sex wise?

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I've never got a racing heart from PF. I dose mine as 3 pre-wo and 2 pre-bed (or 2 an hour after breakfast, depending on schedule, since I work out in the late afternoon). But I agree, cut the dose for a while and work up to it.

When are you working out / are you taking the other dose pre-workout?
mo we fr, evenng 19.00 o clock

i am not taking it for pre workout purposes im taking it for better recovery / libido

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
Exactly this. And it's not supposed to make you tired; simply enhance the sleep you get. You were right in your thoughts.
okay thanks

i thought it was to make you more sleepy as well

is there another supp you recommend? i believe somnidren has mucuna but also gaba/phenibut which knocks you out right?

im taking it for enhanced recovery

BONUS: after first day i swear i could last longer (this was on 3 pills) and had better control (on TRT but no libido/ed benefits as of yet, even with arimidex)

ALSO: does this stuff boost sperm output i believe i had a bigger load while i was busy with myself?

also more random wood!

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I tried 1 cap nightly and this is much better.

But now a new problem arises. I have headaches during the day, not really bad but just annoying, is this a possible side effect of powerfull?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I tried 1 cap nightly and this is much better.

But now a new problem arises. I have headaches during the day, not really bad but just annoying, is this a possible side effect of powerfull?
I've never heard of a side effect like that with PowerFULL. I would look to other causes for it.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
As some use elimination diets to isolate food allergies and specific components of food that cause issues, the same methodology can be followed in regards to supplementation. Eliminate all that you can, add back one at a time until you isolate the issue causing supplement.

Controlling all macro nutrient variables is key as well, meaning following the same diet and timing each day can help you as well.

I am in agreement that I doubt it is a result of dosing Powerfull however.