• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that the name of it? Modern bcaa?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
so i see some info has been released (the name). I love bcaa and I love USP labs products. i wonder how i will feel about ModernBcaa...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Since USPlabs never releases a product that is not truly innovative, I am sure that the BCAA's will be awesome.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
First off, they taste so good!

Secondly, Sipping on some right now

Thirdly, they taste like heaven if heaven was a flavor.

Fourthly, Get ready for a CRAZY IC release!
Lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Humm . Right now I am taking gear and not sure if you can get any better but usp labs should prove me wrong. I can't compare taste as gear is caps and this is powder.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Modern BCAA Grape Bubblegum 15oz
Modern BCAA White Blue Raspberry 15oz

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
would adding 5g of bulk bcaa to modern bcaa mask the crappy taste?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
would adding 5g of bulk bcaa to modern bcaa mask the crappy taste?
I would guess not, seeing as the effort here is to only add as much flavouring as is needed, as far as I can tell. That said, hasn't been tried so we'll see...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Synergyire where did you find the flavors from? Also CM and BA will be in it I am guessing.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am assuming ajinomoto brand bcaas?
I am also assuming if your going to use brand names Carnosyn for BA would be approiate.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also assuming if your going to use brand names Carnosyn for BA would be approiate.
I'm not sure I fully understand the science behind BCAA supplementation, so forgive this next question. Don't all BCAA supps provide the same benefits, so what differentiates a product like this, versus bulk BCAA?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taste. If the taste is not there then its just going to sit in your house not being used. That is one of the main reasons people keep switching amino acid products.
Leucine is leucine your techniqually correct. It really is all the same. 3 grams of leucine gives you MPS weather it's brand A or brand B.
Some BCAA products will have other things such as this product Modern BCAA will add Citrulline Malate and some BA. They may add other things or they may just have a really good price per serving.
BCAA's are the 3 amino acids that are the most anabolic leucine spcifically but the 3 together are a tri team. They help with building muscle (MPS) and keeping you ether anabolic or anti catabolic. They also help regulate glucose too. For people who do not eat a balanced meal this could help in your diet to acheaving goals easier.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste. If the taste is not there then its just going to sit in your house not being used. That is one of the main reasons people keep switching amino acid products.
Leucine is leucine your techniqually correct. It really is all the same. 3 grams of leucine gives you MPS weather it's brand A or brand B.
Some BCAA products will have other things such as this product Modern BCAA will add Citrulline Malate and some BA. They may add other things or they may just have a really good price per serving.
BCAA's are the 3 amino acids that are the most anabolic leucine spcifically but the 3 together are a tri team. They help with building muscle (MPS) and keeping you ether anabolic or anti catabolic. They also help regulate glucose too. For people who do not eat a balanced meal this could help in your diet to acheaving goals easier.
Then what importance are these companies putting on various ratios per serving? Is there a performance benefit, or do they all really amount to the same thing?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then what importance are these companies putting on various ratios per serving? Is there a performance benefit, or do they all really amount to the same thing?
So to make a story short people use to comsume 5+ grams of leucine part of the bcaa's post workout. Some times two scoops which makes 4 grams of leucine 2:1:1 ratio. Now companys are doing the 4:1:1 ratio thinking more is better. Since we all know leucine is very anabolic people use to supplement and mega dose leucine or bcaa's. Layne Norton just compleated a study showing in any given hour to INCREASE MPS 3 grams of leucine is optimal.
So I personally if it has 4 grams or 2 grams just gussstimate 3 grams of leucine and your fine. That also includes food too. So between food and a shake in 1 hour the latest data shows 3 grams. There will be more studys done on this and maybe we will come up with new numbers but I personally only get in 3 grams in 1 hour.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So to make a story short people use to comsume 5+ grams of leucine part of the bcaa's post workout. Some times two scoops which makes 4 grams of leucine 2:1:1 ratio. Now companys are doing the 4:1:1 ratio thinking more is better. Since we all know leucine is very anabolic people use to supplement and mega dose leucine or bcaa's. Layne Norton just compleated a study showing in any given hour to INCREASE MPS 3 grams of leucine is optimal.
So I personally if it has 4 grams or 2 grams just gussstimate 3 grams of leucine and your fine. That also includes food too. So between food and a shake in 1 hour the latest data shows 3 grams. There will be more studys done on this and maybe we will come up with new numbers but I personally only get in 3 grams in 1 hour.
Sounds good...thanks brother.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
bump for this question- curious if this will be Ajinomoto bcaa.Also curious to see what the other stuff in it will be

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
bump for this question- curious if this will be Ajinomoto bcaa.Also curious to see what the other stuff in it will be
Double bump. Very curious since my PP IBCAAS are low and I need to restock so it's either gonna be RPG from MST or ModernBCAA (IC release).