General AP question

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Since abandoning OEP due to stimulant issues Ive decided to go the stim-free route. However, after trimming out a large portion of my daily carbs intake Ive noticed a HUGE drop in strength, mainly in my upper body.

My question regarding USPLabs products is, would the addition of 1 AP prior to breakfast and lunch or dinner be of any assistance in keeping my remaining strength and maybe regaining some of what Ive lost?

I try not to ingest carbs after 8 or 9pm and am trying to stay under 150g/day.

Any pointers will be considered.
Thank You

HurtinPounds

Awards
If you're adding Anabolic Pump to your regimen, then that means you are adding Carbs. Which means you will have more strength.

Don't worry about going over 150g/day while adjusting your carb intake to AP. The whole idea behind insulin mimickers is to allow your body to tolerate and consume more carbs.

For example: If 150g is your normal number for shedding body fat, taking something like AP, your number may go up to 200g/day. So you'll still be lowering BF, while gaining muscle/strength.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
If you're adding Anabolic Pump to your regimen, then that means you are adding Carbs. Which means you will have more strength.

Don't worry about going over 150g/day while adjusting your carb intake to AP. The whole idea behind insulin mimickers is to allow your body to tolerate and consume more carbs.

For example: If 150g is your normal number for shedding body fat, taking something like AP, your number may go up to 200g/day. So you'll still be lowering BF, while gaining muscle/strength.
Thanks for the input. I took an AP about 15mins or so before a 1/2 cup of imitation Grape Nuts but that was my only dose today cause work was a joke tonight and I basically forgot I had begun taking AP today.
Better luck tomorrow.

anaboliko

Awards
Thanks for the input. I took an AP about 15mins or so before a 1/2 cup of imitation Grape Nuts but that was my only dose today cause work was a joke tonight and I basically forgot I had begun taking AP today.
Better luck tomorrow.
I'm taking AP on a cut as well, after doing Keto for a while. I take it before breakfast, pre-workout meal and post-workout meal. AP has allowed me to incorporate carbs with no water weight and/ or fat weight. I think this is one of the few products that works as it says, and it's easy to test out! I can even go overboard once in a while and it doesn't affect my weight at all. This week I upped the carbs ten grams for each meal (from 30grs to 40grs) and I've had no problems.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking AP on a cut as well, after doing Keto for a while. I take it before breakfast, pre-workout meal and post-workout meal. AP has allowed me to incorporate carbs with no water weight and/ or fat weight. I think this is one of the few products that works as it says, and it's easy to test out! I can even go overboard once in a while and it doesn't affect my weight at all. This week I upped the carbs ten grams for each meal (from 30grs to 40grs) and I've had no problems.
That's refreshing to hear.

On another note, I often forget to pop an AP 15mins before eating cause I don't eat the same time every day so I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck/experience with taking AP right about the same time as your meal.
I ran AP/Prime in the beginning of the year and dropped about 20lbs very easy, but I cant remember if I was always dosing at the proper time. But about my question, Im just curious.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established

On another note, I often forget to pop an AP 15mins before eating cause I don't eat the same time every day so I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck/experience with taking AP right about the same time as your meal.
I ran AP/Prime in the beginning of the year and dropped about 20lbs very easy, but I cant remember if I was always dosing at the proper time. But about my question, Im just curious.
I've always made sure to take it before meals. You will still get some benefit that if you forget and take it with a meal, but not to the degree you would by dosing it before the meal. However, AP does a half life of about six hours, so even if you forget a dose later in the day you may still benefit from an earlier dose.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I've always made sure to take it before meals. You will still get some benefit that if you forget and take it with a meal, but not to the degree you would by dosing it before the meal. However, AP does a half life of about six hours, so even if you forget a dose later in the day you may still benefit from an earlier dose.
That is kinda what I expected someone to say. But as far as the half life goes that gives me a little more help with timing, especially when Im at work were you eat dinner when ever it slows down enough to grab some chow. My only question is where Ive read some people get what seems like low blood sugar symptoms if the dose is too far from the meal. Ive never experienced this however, it still intrigues me.

Thanks danieltx13, you always seem to come thru with answers for me.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
AP really is the bomb is you have insulin sensitivity issues and struggle on low carbs like moi. In the past when I've done low carbs I've had good success with weight loss but after a couple of weeks my strength starts to plummet and I lose muscle. But when I'd up my carbs I would start holding fat around the love handles and lower stomach even when cutting intensely. Not since I've been using AP. This has been a godsend for me, it really has. I have a leaner looking midsection on a clean bulk than when I was cutting. And two weeks into it, my love handles have gone and lower abs a noticeably flatter!!

Seriously AP has been better than any diet plan, fat burner or PH.

The reason to dose 15 minutes before a meal is fairly simple. It is to send a signal to the muscle cells. The signal is telling a glucose transport protein to wake the hell up and swim his butt to the surface of the cell to open is greedy little mouth to take in the glucose(carbs) that are about to come his way and then shuttle them inside and turn that glucose into glycogen...

Cool part about it The glucose transport protein in fat cells stay asleep.

Anabolic PUMP is the ONLY product on the market that works INDEPENDENT of insulin...what does that all mean. Well it means less insulin is released by the pancrease and we all know that insulin is a STORAGE hormone. If insulin is in the blood stream we are not burning fat but storing. AP allows insulin to return to baseline quickly putting us back in fat burning mode.

I usually dose a 1 Powerfull about 1 hour after I eat a AP meal so get a HGH surge!..

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
The reason to dose 15 minutes before a meal is fairly simple. It is to send a signal to the muscle cells. The signal is telling a glucose transport protein to wake the hell up and swim his butt to the surface of the cell to open is greedy little mouth to take in the glucose(carbs) that are about to come his way and then shuttle them inside and turn that glucose into glycogen...

Cool part about it The glucose transport protein in fat cells stay asleep.

Anabolic PUMP is the ONLY product on the market that works INDEPENDENT of insulin...what does that all mean. Well it means less insulin is released by the pancrease and we all know that insulin is a STORAGE hormone. If insulin is in the blood stream we are not burning fat but storing. AP allows insulin to return to baseline quickly putting us back in fat burning mode.

I usually dose a 1 Powerfull about 1 hour after I eat a AP meal so get a HGH surge!..
Thanks. That makes a little sense. Ive been dosing AP on and off with 1-3 meals/day for a few weeks since I stopped my serious cutting diet and have noticed Ive been hovering around the 215 mark for the most part with little effort. Just from that I know AP is the real deal.

Ive also been doing my best at the Prime69 protocol for about a month although I havent had a huge increase in strength or noticed the constant pump feeling, I am still feeling strong. Plus my workouts have been pretty consistent for the most part. My lats are sore right now which is VERY rare for me b/c I have long arms, but my back day this week was awesome!

So either way I still have 1 whole bottle of AP sitting around and about 1.75 bottles of Prime so Im gonna keep this up and see where I stand in a few more weeks. Im hoping to get my squat back up to and then over 500lbs and bench back to 315.