Jack3d Grape Bubblegum

  1. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0

    Jack3d Grape Bubblegum


    I see theres a new flavor on nutraplanet. is there any difference besides the new flavor?

    i noticed a HUGE difference between lemon and fruit punch.....fruit punch was much MUCH more effective

  2. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    I see theres a new flavor on nutraplanet. is there any difference besides the new flavor?

    i noticed a HUGE difference between lemon and fruit punch.....fruit punch was much MUCH more effective
    All 3 flavors contain the exact same ingredients in the exact same amounts.

    The new flavor is truly exceptional, I love it!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  3. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    All 3 flavors contain the exact same ingredients in the exact same amounts.

    The new flavor is truly exceptional, I love it!
    IDK bro, I have never had beta alanine tingles this intense with the other 2 flavors, in fact, the lemon and fruit punch flavors I stopped getting the BA tingle.. With this grape flavor, I get the burn all the time, and yes, It focking hurts lol..
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    IDK bro, I have never had beta alanine tingles this intense with the other 2 flavors, in fact, the lemon and fruit punch flavors I stopped getting the BA tingle.. With this grape flavor, I get the burn all the time, and yes, It focking hurts lol..
    It could simply be the fact that it is very very fresh. Either way, that's great!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    I see theres a new flavor on nutraplanet. is there any difference besides the new flavor?

    i noticed a HUGE difference between lemon and fruit punch.....fruit punch was much MUCH more effective
    Nos, i'm currently enjoying the grape flavor
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    All 3 flavors contain the exact same ingredients in the exact same amounts.

    The new flavor is truly exceptional, I love it!
    i found fruit punch to be much better than the lemon lime...
  7. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i found fruit punch to be much better than the lemon lime...
    It is possible that you had one of the older versions of Lemon Lime. Prior to us adding more creatine and shizandrol a! So, it is entirely plausible!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Registered User
    cgoode's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    394
    Answers
    0

    grape powder consistancy seems to be fluffier then original jacked, and jack3d lemon lime...... idk i havent tried fp or used jack3d in about three to four months until now

    just a note for those who are interested
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944
  9. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    grape powder consistancy seems to be fluffier then original jacked, and jack3d lemon lime...... idk i havent tried fp or used jack3d in about three to four months until now

    just a note for those who are interested
    Different flavoring agents give different consistancies...
  10. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0

    just picked up some grape the other day. i havent used any jack3d in about 2 months. first day 2 scoops and didnt notice much so the 2nd day i used 3.5 scoops.....i definitely dont notice the rush of energy i used to get from the fruit punch (at 2.5 scoops)...and no BA tingles this time around.

    personally it just seems that each batch has its inconsistencies with % of each ingredient
  11. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    just picked up some grape the other day. i havent used any jack3d in about 2 months. first day 2 scoops and didnt notice much so the 2nd day i used 3.5 scoops.....i definitely dont notice the rush of energy i used to get from the fruit punch (at 2.5 scoops)...and no BA tingles this time around.

    personally it just seems that each batch has its inconsistencies with % of each ingredient
    Same dosing of all ingredients for each flavor...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,947
    Answers
    1

    I picked some up and usualy hate grape flavors but this one is light and nice. I get the same amount of kick from this as i did the other versions of Jack3d.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I picked some up and usualy hate grape flavors but this one is light and nice. I get the same amount of kick from this as i did the other versions of Jack3d.
    flavoring is definitely great. when mixed it looks like it will takes like pure sh!t....but it has a very light and tasty grape flavor and goes down great
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,947
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    flavoring is definitely great. when mixed it looks like it will takes like pure sh!t....but it has a very light and tasty grape flavor and goes down great
    Hahah yea, first time i mixed it up i was like... Ohhh **** i bought two bottles of this? Then i tasted it and was like oh well very well that tastes pretttyyyy good.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hahah yea, first time i mixed it up i was like... Ohhh **** i bought two bottles of this? Then i tasted it and was like oh well very well that tastes pretttyyyy good.
    my first thought "f uck, not super-dump again..."

    hahaha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USP ModernBCAA Grape Bubblegum - Review & Thanks
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 11:58 PM
  2. Grape Jack3d
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 09:35 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 07:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in