Cracked PM pills... :(

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah was nearing bottle today and went to get my normal morning dose and get 1 cracked open pills... So dumbed it out and 3 more were cracked... Dumped out the powder and a piece of paper and poured it in my mouth, not going to waste.... But damn that stuff tastes bad!!! Lol! Ohh well was just :(

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah was nearing bottle today and went to get my normal morning dose and get 1 cracked open pills... So dumbed it out and 3 more were cracked... Dumped out the powder and a piece of paper and poured it in my mouth, not going to waste.... But damn that stuff tastes bad!!! Lol! Ohh well was just :(
Please contact me via private message.
Thank you,

VikingBP

Awards
I had a couple cracked ones in my bottle. I just dumped the powder into a scoop of protein and I couldn't notice much of a difference in taste.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a couple cracked ones in my bottle. I just dumped the powder into a scoop of protein and I couldn't notice much of a difference in taste.
Yeah, this stuff happens from time to time in shipping.

Rest assured that we weigh each box prior to it leaving our facility and they are all within tolerance, but once it leaves our hands it is hard to control the care of the package.