Jack3d question

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys. I'll be starting a new job on monday and won't be getting out until late. My question is: can i mix up my jack3d in the morning and take it later in the evening (8-10 hrs later)? Will this mess with its effectiveness? My question also pertains to whey protein as well. Thanks in advance

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mix anything and then let it sit for that long. I don't definitively know if it will mess with the effectiveness, but I bet it wouldn't help. Just store your Jack3d and your whey in a small Glad container or plastic bag, take it with you, the mix it up when you need it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure the creatine(that's in jack3d) shouldn't be sitting in water for extended amounts of time.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mix anything and then let it sit for that long. I don't definitively know if it will mess with the effectiveness, but I bet it wouldn't help. Just store your Jack3d and your whey in a small Glad container or plastic bag, take it with you, the mix it up when you need it.
I'm pretty sure the creatine(that's in jack3d) shouldn't be sitting in water for extended amounts of time.
As stated put them in powder form into a bag or container and add the water later. The Creatine definatley should not be sat all day in water.

hexstatic

Awards
just take the jack3d container to work with you in your bag.....?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
thanks for replies guys. ill probably just put it in my bag considering its a small container.

tonyteesdale

Awards
Make sure you take your bag into work with you if you live somewhere with a warm climate. Jack3d probably won't hold up too well in your trunk in a hot car. Last thing you wanna do is degrade all of the ingredients by exposing them to high heat.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you take your bag into work with you if you live somewhere with a warm climate. Jack3d probably won't hold up too well in your trunk in a hot car. Last thing you wanna do is degrade all of the ingredients by exposing them to high heat.
Very good point. Treat it as you would any other food product. Feel free to put the bag in the refrigerator.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Every time I put any white powder supplement in a plastic bag for later I always have visions of myself arguing with a cop that, "I swear to god, it's for lifting weights!".