Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards

Aviad’s Powerfull review.

Quick background

Quick numbers:

Length of cycle about 3 1/2 weeks give or take
No dietary changes, moderate to high carb intake and the cycle included more than one re feeds and a few desserts in that time as well.

Before Cycle
Height 5' 11"
Weight 192
Body Fat % - 9
Waist - 31

During/Post Cycle
Weight - 189
Body Fat % - 7ish ~(never say an exact amount when measuring body fat)
Waist 29

These are estimates using basic methods, but the waist size is the most obvious and undeniable. I purchased a pair of shorts soon after my cycle and they were a full two inches smaller in the waste with room to spare. However, arms and chest were slightly bigger as shirts were tighter in certain areas.

Supplement timing was simple:

Workout days:
2 at first and ultimately 3 before workout (early morning workout)
2 before bed

Off Days:
1-2 early in the day
1 before bed early in the cycle - 2 before bed ultimately

USP Products used –Anabolic Pump, PSlin, Super Cissus RX, and Jack3d (all with great success)

Workouts – lifting (3-5 days a week)/basketball intense (2x a week)/plyometric training (varies) – intense trail walks/hiking/steep inclines (varies)

HGH prior product experience – before using Powerfull I never had any noticeable benefits from many hgh increasing products. After using this product will always to continue to cycle the supplement as it has a host of benefits with no side effects.

Thoughts on USP overall – every product I have used from USP has been solid and has delivered where promised. This is the only company to date that EVERY one of their products has delivered and exceeded my expectations

Support of USP board educators/sponsors – Incredible! I always received prompt, detailed, and thorough responses from USP educators and moderators.

Product Review

Overall effectiveness
100% effective! From the start of the cycle to the end, the product not only delivered where promised but increased in effectiveness towards the end of the cycle.

Effect on mood/well being :
Unlike stimulants or test boosting products, Powerfull gives you a calm, confident energy and ability to push through any type of work out whether it be free weight based or cardio based. The effects of Powerfull on mood cannot be understated. If mood is naturally elevated, everything else will subsequently be elevated.

Effect on resistance training – Unlike stimulants or test boosting products, Powerfull gives you a calm, confident energy with an ability to push through heavy lifting workouts without losing speed.
Again, there isn’t the rage and "what are you looking at" type attitude that comes along with certain Test enhancers, only a overall feeling and ability to feel and be stronger. I did notice not only an increase in the total amount of weight/reps performed, I was also able to reach perfection which each rep. At times, there is a tendency to go to quick, loose focus early or later in the rep scheme, or simply lose interest while performing a set. This is something that didn’t happen while on Powerfull.

Effect on competitive sport (basketball) – This is where Powerfull really shines. Depending on the type of sport you play, the right supplement can be a nice weapon in your arsenal.
As with basketball, aggressiveness, anger and rage are unwanted effects…so out goes the test products. Stimulation is good to a certain extent; however this must be controlled, so having any significant amount of stimulants isn’t always conducive to a solid performance on the court.

Enter Powerfull to offer that perfect combination of confidence and strength with increased mental acuity and substantial improvements in muscle coordination. I notice improved performance throughout the game and finished strong whereas others experience physical and mental fatigue.

Fat loss– 100% surprisingly this was an impressive, underrated, incredibly effective fat loss supplement…if used properly by those with a decent knowledge of how the product is to be used.
When properly used, the product dictates your nutrient timing, specifically insulin management, in relation to supplement dosing. Meaning, proper carbohydrate intake and timing is critical to growth hormone release/pulsing and utilizing Powerfull's full potential. I saw a significant decrease in body fat while still maintaining and eventually increasing strength.

Hardening effect on muscle – I wasn’t a “softy” before this product, however I noticed a significant change in muscle hardness. Not only did I experience this effect peri workout but at other times of the day not limited to but including meals. I say this to point out that the hardening effect wasn’t the result of increased glycogen storage after a meal but the effects of Powerfull.

Effects on libido – although I do not experience a low or decreased libido this product did increase a libido that is already in a healthy range

Effect on recovery - Wow! Went over seven straight days of working out more than once without ever feeling over trained. When I did take a day off it was simply a result of life happening as opposed to feeling run down. Also, my workouts were always extended and even at the completion of each workout, I found myself wanting more as my body wasn't experiencing the normal fatigue and hormonal cascade after that hour or so of training.

Effect on sleep - not only was the amount of sleep increased finally enabling me to get a solid 8 hours, but the quality of sleep improved as well. I woke up from the sleep without any type of groggyness or lethargy that can be associated with some supplements that provide such deep sleep. I have tried many different ZMA' products and different formulas but nothing compares to the quality and
quantity of sleep Powerfull provides. Also, I did notice that more than once I slept less than the planned eight hours but still experienced the feeling of having slept the full amount. Not bad!

Other positive effects/uses – this supplement provides such a unstimulated sense of sharpness and mental clarity that is overlooked in the world of heavy stim products at times.

I used this product while taking finals in school during the last two weeks of my semester and the focus and duration of studying/reading was incredible.

As expected with an increase in growth hormone, the texture and appearance of the skin quickly improves.

Consistentancy of supplement through cycle– 100% efficacy. This supplement improved in efficacy throughout the duration of the cycle. The following all consistently increased to the conclusion of the cycle:
• Sleep improved in duration and quality
• Strength continued to go up with no leveling out
• Mood stay even, calm and focused
• Improved coordination, mental acuity and physical concentration
• Muscle hardening was consistent throughout the cycle and vascularity improved as well as a result of the muscle hardening

Effects after cycle - no side effects, drastic loss of muscle or libido, no dramatic effects on appetite or any increase in fat. The only side effect was wanting to start up again asap.

Price – right now $35.99 - well worth the price

Recommended – Yes, only to someone who has a proper understanding of the intended purpose of the product and how to use it.

As I see it the formula works something like this:

Proper nutrition/nutrient timing + Powerfull =
improved sleep, & an increase in well being + increased test/decrease in fatiuge = an overall increase in everything practiced experienced and performed!

Last edited:

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Nice write-up.
Good detailed explanation of your experience.

I'm on it now for a second cycle and have seen similiar results.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice advice!

i'll run turinabol lv + tren lv + 2 bottles of powerfull very very soon

^^