New P/P/R/O/AT2 stack

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Officially starting my Prime/PowerFULL/Recreate/OEP/AT2 stack today.

Has been about 6 weeks since my cutting stack and ready to add some LBM and set some more PR's.
Fully stocked and ready to roll...

Starting stats-
6'
195lbs.
Going to try to get my BF% done- from past history my guess is 17-19%
Will take measurements and photos before and after.
Have a solid workout plan layed out.

Really looking to see how far I can push this run...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
1 week update

Sunday workout was intense.

8:00am- 1 OXY, 1 AT2
8:15- 2 Prime, 2 PowerFULL, 1 AP, 5 gr. Creatine
8:45- workout- Back and Tri's
The AP is being used for fasted workouts and before heavy carb meals only, not part of the daily stack(mentioned for clarification purposes).

Absolutely killed it for 45 minutes. No fatigue, completely focused. Gym was empty so I was doing about 2 minutes between sets. Worked up a good sweat and a crazy pump.
After one week of this stack it feels like it's coming together. I would swear my shoulders and tri's are starting to get some real mass on them. Bi's are finally kicking in the way i want.

My wife and I then went to a matinee to see Inception and after it was over I felt like going back to the gym!!! I really pumped it in the gym yet 3 hours later I felt like I could go again!!!

Looking forward to week 2 results.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see if you gain muscle size and drop weight at the same time. Typically you need a PH to do something like that...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Good point. I wish I could but having just ended a cut I think it will be hard to do.

Right now I'm up 2lbs. and it really seems like muscle as my arms, shoulders, and neck are visibly changing. Really focused in the gym and trying to watch the diet but I usually don't take in enough clean calories. Need to work on that part.

I need to get my measurements today so I can compare 8 weeks from now.
If the stomach stays flat the actual lbs. won't concern me as much.

Will post again next week.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Week 2

Great workouts all week.
Very focused and great energy.

Yesterday was chest and bi's. Absolutely crushed it. About half way thru chest was pumped and shoulders and arms had great definition. Starting to put on some nice mass while staying very lean.

I like the results I see and am very happy with the definition. It's exactly what I was hoping for. Not so concerned with adding too much weight but the small mass I am adding seems to be very lean.

Took all my measurements and will track the improvements.
This stack is living up to my expectations.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workouts all week.
Very focused and great energy.

Yesterday was chest and bi's. Absolutely crushed it. About half way thru chest was pumped and shoulders and arms had great definition. Starting to put on some nice mass while staying very lean.

I like the results I see and am very happy with the definition. It's exactly what I was hoping for. Not so concerned with adding too much weight but the small mass I am adding seems to be very lean.

Took all my measurements and will track the improvements.
This stack is living up to my expectations.
Love to hear this!
Thank you for your follow-up!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 update

Been having some great workouts lately. As busy as work is and my stress level it is good to get in the gym and see my strength going up and getting some nice definition.
Set some PR's this week on Incline DB press and Lat pulldowns. When I say PR's I'm qualifying that as a set of 10 reps with good form.
My definition is really starting to show. The biceps, shoulders,and neck are looking good. My chest is finally rounding into shape, actually woke up today and noticed my pecs were tight, as if I had just worked out.

The great part is that at 50 yrs. old I'm feeling and looking as good as I ever have. The PowerFULL is definitely doing it's job.:shocked1:
I'm out of OEP so I'm strictly on the AT2/Recreate for fat loss and really like the combo.
I'm holding my weight around 195lbs. and thats a weight I feel good with.
Till next week...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Interesting to see someone older on a stack like that. My dad takes zma&trib I make him

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Natty, I'm liking this AT2/Recreate combo. Nice a smooth with great appetite suppresion!!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Week 4

Had a killer leg workout on Sunday, really felt good.
Body weight is hanging around the 196-197lb. area which tells me I'm recomping more then anything else.
According to my wife and friends my arms, neck, and shoulders are noticeably changing and I am pushing more consistently higher weights these last 2 weeks.
Haven't re-taken body measurements yet but have notices 2 things.
1. Had to by a new, smaller belt size as I had added 3 new holes to my old one and simply had to down-size.:veryhappy:
2. Switched from generally baggy sized XL shirts(fit nice in shoulders but baggy everywhere else) to nicer fitting LG that fit good all over and show the arms and back better. Honestly haven't worn a LG in years.

Feeling good about the stack and have even started to try and be more consistent with my cardio(very bad at this). Can't wait to see how these next 4 weeks go.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Week 5

Feeling real good after week 5.
Recomp is definitely taking place, body weight staying around 195-196lbs yet still pushing even heavier weight.

I'm out of Recreate so strictly using AT2 but added in AP more consistently for carb meals and I think I'm seeing a difference. It seems like this past week+ of AT2/AP is helping the stomach get flatter.
Love this stack!!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Week 6

Good overall week.
Set some more PR's this week on Lat pull downs, Incline DB press, and 40deg. leg press.
All lifts are staying really strong and i am actually thinking that i have Abs somewhere underneath everything(remember I'm 50yrs. old). Seeing some improved vascularity also.
The PowerFULL continues to perform it's duties and I am really happy for that.

I have added in Super Cissus as from all the heavy lifting I can feel it in the joints. 1 week in and I'm not feeling the shoulder and elbow pains as pronounced as they are usually(dosing 6/day).

On another note, I think if I upped my calories I would see even more improvement. I am running a calorie deficit and am really entertaining adding some more proteins in to see what would happen.
All-in-all feeling real good and like the results. I even don't mind being looked at in the gym by all the younger guys when I'm putting up more weight than some of them:veryhappy:

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Week 7

Getting into the later part of the stack run.

Have seen some real good strength gains on things like leg press, lat pulldowns, and bench. Overall my strength is up on everything. I feel good that I've made some good gains in 7 weeks.
2 weeks ago I added Super Cissus and I can say it works!!!
The constant nagging pain in my elbow is gone and I no longer get the shoulder pain I normally do after doing bench and incline DB press.
TOTALLY GONE. That is huge in and of itself as I feel more confident on my press-type excersizes.

Body composition has changed as I'm now actually seeing the delts and individual neck and back muscles. Chest has shaped up well and legs have the best definition I think they ever have.

As I posted previously I've added in more protein in the way of between meal shakes and I think it has helped.
I have also added Jack3d back in on weekends and really feel the difference during those workouts. I work out in the evenings during the week so I don't take it because I get too "Jack3d" and can't sleep.

I really believe the combination of these supps with some solid dedication in the gym has made a huge difference.
I had a guy at work pull me to the side the other day and ask me if I was juicing. I couldn't believe it but I took it as a compliment as it means the hard work is showing.

Now if I could get my diet in-line I could only imagine how much more improvement I would see.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Week 8

Coming round the home stretch of the stack.
I estimate I have another 2 weeks of supps left to finish the run.

Right now I'm running Prime/PowerFULL/AT2/ and AP (with specific meals and fasted workout on weekends).

Took 4 days off due to illness but got in the gym yesterday and felt no ill affects.
Weight is consistently around 197lbs. with leaning out in midsection. So basically up about 2 lbs. overall but it appears I've recomped a few more lbs. on top of that.
Getting many compliments at work these past 2 weeks or so about overall size and/or leaning out. I saw a supplier of mine the other day that I haven't seen in about 3 month's and his first words were " are you getting into bodybuilding or something?" Sorry but that makes this 50 yr. old guy feel good and confirms that the commitment and stack are working.
Great overall workouts and feeling good about all results.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Week 9

Weighing in around 197-198lbs. consistent.
Keep upping my PR's almost weekly. Very satisfying to keep upping my weights and doing it comfortably.

I am really starting to focus on my diet as it is the missing ingredient, I believe, to get me to the next level. Adding in the extra protien shakes is helping but I need to take in some more whole foods as I usually am in a caloric deficit.
The Powerfull is really working as my libido is way up and performance has improved. This stuff is really a staple for me now and won't be far from my side.
I have about a weeks worth of supps and then will take an 8 week break before starting another run.

Next week I'll post a final update with measurement improvements and overall rundown of the entire run with final thoughts.

Thanks for reading...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Week 10

The supps are lasting slightly longer than estimated but will end this week.

Still running Prime/PowerFull/ and AP with carb meals.
Real good focus in the gym even after long days at work I can kill a solid workout and get a really good pump going.
Strength gains have been most impressive along with some recomp.
Weight still hanging around 197lbs. which is kinda weird because my strength has really improved on all lifts and my arms, shoulders, back, and legs are visibly larger. My assumption is I've recomped more than I think and the loss of fat is roughly equaling the muscle gain. Vascularity is way up and libido is great.
Just a side note- I think using the AP under fasted conditions before a workout is really great. I get some of my best pumps when I do the fasted workouts on weekends early in the morning.

I will right a final review next week with before and after measurements.

Thanks

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Final review

Finished the stack- approximately a 10 week run.

Here are my stats and then some comments.
6', 50 yrs. old
Starting weight 195-196lbs., ending weight 197lbs.
Starting chest(unflexed)41-1/2" ending chest 42-1/2"
Starting chest(flexed)44" ending chest(flexed)45"
Starting waist- 39" ending waist- 38"
Starting bicep(both) 15" ending bicep(both) 15-1/2"
Starting neck- 15-3/4" ending neck- 16"
Starting thigh- right thigh-23-1/4" ending thigh- 24"
Starting thigh- left thigh- 23" ending thigh- 23-1/2"
Starting calfs(both) 15" ending calfs- 15-1/4"

I think I did well in the recomp area as my waist lost 1" and chest gained 1". I think that's a great trade off.
I feel real good about my definition changing as I am more cut up but larger at the same time. My stomach is flatter and my back, neck, chest, and arms are all larger and more defined.

In the strength department I have seen improvements in everything.
For example my 40deg. leg press went from 370lbs. for 10 reps to 520lbs. for 10 reps. These are deep, solid reps and I have never focused this much on leg before but it feels good so it keeps me motivated.
I started the stack being able to do approximately 7 wide grip pull ups and finished at 3 sets of 10!!! Explain that!!!
Bench went up 15lbs. for a set of 10 reps.
I feel good with all the strength gains and will stay focused to keep them going. My sleep is improved but not really where I want it(lots of stress) but my libido has really improved and PowerFULL really works for me in this area. I have experimented with the dosing and can feel the difference. I will keep using PowerFULL as long as it keeps giving these results.

All in all, I feel really good with the improvements I've seen and believe it was well worth the commitment and money invested.
Hopefully someone got something from this "log", I know I have.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be legit..!!
Absolutely!!!

This was my first real experience at stacking supplements and I was more than happy with the results.

I have 3 bottles of Prime on my shelf just waiting for the New Year.