USP labs PRIME - thanks fellas

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna start by saying PRIME is the SH!T. lol
People have said they are non responders and people have agreed with me on this subject.
Only recently was I aware of this product, thanks to anabolic minds.
I went and picked up a bottle from GNC when they had that killer sale and dived right into it.
By my second week I was eating more and more and not feeling sluggish at all. I added some flaxseed oil in the mix for heart health and vascularity.
Bypassing week 3, im going to pick me up another bottle, This stuff has helped me better my diet and it somehow has made me more focused with my training schedule, all I can say is GAINS GAINS GAINS
so for swaying me towards the natural side of sports nutrition I just wanna say thanks man. I have finally found a product to stick with throughout my training, wich means no more supp juggling in this area.

Just wanted to show some love.
Late

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You got another bottle, I recommend doubling the doses or at least increasing the dose per day and then you will see gains. With prime, more is better ;)..

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
You got another bottle, I recommend doubling the doses or at least increasing the dose per day and then you will see gains. With prime, more is better ;)..
\
I started to realize that, this last week mon through wed I ran the 8 caps
then thurs and sat i did 10 caps, I must say I feel more hardened and more full, not sure whats going on in the mirror as far as target areas, but alltogether it doesnt bad so so far thumbs way upp

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
\
I started to realize that, this last week mon through wed I ran the 8 caps
then thurs and sat i did 10 caps, I must say I feel more hardened and more full, not sure whats going on in the mirror as far as target areas, but alltogether it doesnt bad so so far thumbs way upp
How have you been splitting up your doses this past week?? I actually think Prime is a great supp as well but haven't been having as good of results from this last bottle. I have a strong feeling my lack of results is greatly due to my lack of capsules being ingested day by day.

Glad to hear your loving Prime though. Keep it us and keep posting results.:bigok:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna start by saying PRIME is the SH!T. lol
People have said they are non responders and people have agreed with me on this subject.
Only recently was I aware of this product, thanks to anabolic minds.
I went and picked up a bottle from GNC when they had that killer sale and dived right into it.
By my second week I was eating more and more and not feeling sluggish at all. I added some flaxseed oil in the mix for heart health and vascularity.
Bypassing week 3, im going to pick me up another bottle, This stuff has helped me better my diet and it somehow has made me more focused with my training schedule, all I can say is GAINS GAINS GAINS
so for swaying me towards the natural side of sports nutrition I just wanna say thanks man. I have finally found a product to stick with throughout my training, wich means no more supp juggling in this area.

Just wanted to show some love.
Late
i'm co-signing on this one, i love me some prime myself, have 2 bottles in the cupboard that haven't been opened yet, but had 2 other prior runs with it, ran it the first time with powerful and activate x, and the second with t-911 and vitrex, and love it!!!!!!!!!:veryhappy::32:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
How have you been splitting up your doses this past week?? I actually think Prime is a great supp as well but haven't been having as good of results from this last bottle. I have a strong feeling my lack of results is greatly due to my lack of capsules being ingested day by day.

Glad to hear your loving Prime though. Keep it us and keep posting results.:bigok:
the 8 caps days was split up like it sais on the directions
you know 2 with every meal ( counting 3 meals ) and 2 with pre WO.
and the 10 was exactly the same just an extra 2 with my protein shake post WO.

it did make a small difference in appearance from just one bottle for me. I think I only have one week left, i could pin up some before and afters to show results?? juss let me know
bc like i said this product really worked for me

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i'm co-signing on this one, i love me some prime myself, have 2 bottles in the cupboard that haven't been opened yet, but had 2 other prior runs with it, ran it the first time with powerful and activate x, and the second with t-911 and vitrex, and love it!!!!!!!!!:veryhappy::32:
was running it with the powerful really good?
i have only ran it with creatine and flaxseed oil oh and protein and multi vitamins but i ran out of creatine more than a week ago, still waiting on gnc to stock me up some mono gotta go check on that btw.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice advice brow.

I'm with prime + assault + cee now....first week yet heheh

gymrat0706

Awards
Stacking powerfull with prime is a great combo and is good for a pct

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
the 8 caps days was split up like it sais on the directions
you know 2 with every meal ( counting 3 meals ) and 2 with pre WO.
and the 10 was exactly the same just an extra 2 with my protein shake post WO.

it did make a small difference in appearance from just one bottle for me. I think I only have one week left, i could pin up some before and afters to show results?? juss let me know
bc like i said this product really worked for me
Yeah, definitely post some pics(no homo). That way if I think you look better than me it'll make me push myself a little harder. I've been having some of the worst lethargy for like 10 days at least. It's worse this time than it was at the worst day of my latest PH cycle. And that crap was bad!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
word ill get em up the last day of my first bottle.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, on week 3 i hit a gym to see how my machine game was working since taking prime and
my leg press is 400 lbs ( not my max, the machine was maxed out )
and i got my chest press to 300 ( this is My max )

ill put the two videos up in a lil bit i gotta make a youtube account and take a shower so theyll be up in like 45 minutes or so

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
well i made the youtube account, but i cant figure out how to get the videos from my blackberry to my computer, if someone could help me out a bit i can get them posted, thanks

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
well i made the youtube account, but i cant figure out how to get the videos from my blackberry to my computer, if someone could help me out a bit i can get them posted, thanks
Are you using a mass storage card i.e. sd card in your blackberry? If so just plug in your phone to your computer via the usb cable, double click My Computer, and then you will see a new drive mounted.

Navigate in the card and you can just copy\paste the files from bb to your desktop.

MK9

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
have you seen the '69 Protocol' for Prime?

9 caps on workout days and 6 caps on off days, with 1 day off per week (optional)

You'll see the benefits of increased dosages, but its little easier on the wallet

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i managed to get them to my computer but they are REM files, i was up tp 4 in the morning trying to find a converter but from what i read if they are recorded with an encryption code on the blackberry then i cant convert it. is this true? if anyone knows a way around this let me know and ill have the videos up

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
im going to see if microsoft movie thing will upload them and then i will just export it as a different file. if this dont work im lost, and i dont have a gym membership so i cant re take the video, i dont own a leg press machine.... and im sure my sqauts are not up to the same par shoot well if i cant load them, then ill make a max out day this week with my weights at the house before i finish my first bottle of prime.... and turn the encryption off this time,

mjr5214

Awards
I'm going on week 6 of Prime and the results have seemed to slowed down. I've taken it 6 days on, 1 off per week to try and maximize the length that I could get out of the two bottles (each a 150 ct). I was wondering if it would be more beneficial to hit up something like the 6 9 protocol for it even though it would exhaust what I have left quicker of if I should continue the 6 per day and it will allow me to finish out the summer on Prime. Any thoughts?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I'm going on week 6 of Prime and the results have seemed to slowed down. I've taken it 6 days on, 1 off per week to try and maximize the length that I could get out of the two bottles (each a 150 ct). I was wondering if it would be more beneficial to hit up something like the 6 9 protocol for it even though it would exhaust what I have left quicker of if I should continue the 6 per day and it will allow me to finish out the summer on Prime. Any thoughts?
I'd bump up to 6/9, I'd also start taking Prime every day. You should see better results with this.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
im not sure if any of yall experimented with drugs like marijuanna or perscription pain meds like percocet but in my experience with these ( back in the day ) I would gain a higher tolerance from long term use so i would lay off for about 8 days and when i started back I would get higher when i smoked a joint as compared too a week before i could take a blunt to the face and only be chill for about 45 or so minutes and then be rolling the next one
this may not be the same method to apply to your supplements but you also have to think about the other side of things .... your body, if you gain a tolerance to things easily i suggest doing about week kicked from the product then loading back in.
just a suggestion

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i cant load up the REM files but i did infact figure out a way to make new files without the encryption of blackberry, so im going to record some max weights tomorrow with the encryption turned off and upload them to my youtube channel. i thing the audio codec is whacked because a test vid i uploaded earlier was fine except my voice wasnt coming through no sound at all was, well if thats the case you dont need sound to see the weight so i will still load some up, i think have 5 days left of my first bottle

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wassup !!!

my prime first week is ending......yestarday started to fell a liiiiiittle bit of muscle fullness.

i'm thinking that prime is a good supplement......let's see what happens on another weeks hehehe.

Since now....prime R0CKSSS hhehehehe

BATH, and about your weigh and BF...how is going ?!
Peace Brow

mjr5214

Awards
legit felost, just wait til after week 3 with regards to muscle fullness. Thats where I really was able to see changes and overall feeling when I was in the gym. It just gets better and better. How are you taking it now?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ok well i weigh 182 now bf % - not sure not i know its not a single digit ( for now ) i started cutting 2 weeks ago, well the cutting really started about 8 days ago. well heres the video of the max bench ( sqauts and dips in the morning hopefully )

in the vid i counted the plates wrong and totally skipped a two
10 pound plates that was on the bar
when shooting the vid i was wondering why 240 seemed so heavy
but it was actually 260 - i check on my max every 2 weeks the weights that are on the bar is 6 '25 pound plates the big black ones are 20's two 10 pound plates 4 5 pound plates first lift is 230 then i add 15 pounds on each side for the second lift in 6 5 pound plates the second is 260
not bad considering while taking prime the past 2 weeks i have been off of creatine and trying to loose extra fat
it was under my max bench before about a month or so ago i benched 270
but i weighed probably about 8 more pounds than i do now
oh yeah the bar weighs 13 pounds exactly - but who counts bars

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
legit felost, just wait til after week 3 with regards to muscle fullness. Thats where I really was able to see changes and overall feeling when I was in the gym. It just gets better and better. How are you taking it now?
PRIME has been a good ride! the muscle fullness is evident, cuz my last bulk i attempted i gain unwanted fat on my stomach abs amost completely invisible and i gained unwated fat on the pecs where the biceps meet, but in the almost full run of prime my chest is getting back to normal status and im slowly getting my abs back, ive pushed harder with prime
as to where ive told myself
ok im going to do high weight low rep and blah blah blah i was using the body builder ( average approach ) as a mental assurance to be lazy
when i started taking prime i looked myself in the mirror i was like holy sh!t ive lost it, my lifts went up but dang i looked ugly, well as you well know there is no way to go from a little flab to complete rips in 4 weeks but i believe a gave it an honest attempt and by the end of this week i will post the after pic

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok well i weigh 182 now bf % - not sure not i know its not a single digit ( for now ) i started cutting 2 weeks ago, well the cutting really started about 8 days ago. well heres the video of the max bench ( sqauts and dips in the morning hopefully )

in the vid i counted the plates wrong and totally skipped a two
10 pound plates that was on the bar
when shooting the vid i was wondering why 240 seemed so heavy
but it was actually 260 - i check on my max every 2 weeks the weights that are on the bar is 6 '25 pound plates the big black ones are 20's two 10 pound plates 4 5 pound plates first lift is 230 then i add 15 pounds on each side for the second lift in 6 5 pound plates the second is 260
not bad considering while taking prime the past 2 weeks i have been off of creatine and trying to loose extra fat
it was under my max bench before about a month or so ago i benched 270
but i weighed probably about 8 more pounds than i do now
oh yeah the bar weighs 13 pounds exactly - but who counts bars
LOL, everyone counts the bar.. The bar weighs 13lbs?? Standard bars are 45lbs.. How does that bar support any weight?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, is that your garage? I'd personally lift with my **** off IMO..

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
removed that ar 15 pic good looking breeze
ok this pic is a little shameful but this was taken about a week before starting prime - it was coming down from a bulk attempt but i got to worried about getting really fat so i stopped i got up to 198 and this is me at 191

today i weighed around 180
so the after pic should hold a decent amount of difference

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't that drum on your AR-15 illegal?
Any mod to a civilian weapon is illegal.. I thought..

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
are you a cop?
i have only even shot this thing twice, im farely convinced you can cut someone in half with this thing lol
im looking to resale it
but yeah the whole gun is illegal in the state i live in i think

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you a cop?
i have only even shot this thing twice, im farely convinced you can cut someone in half with this thing lol
im looking to resale it
but yeah the whole gun is illegal in the state i live in i think
Not a cop lol..

Full auto?

Fockin awesome.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
LOL, everyone counts the bar.. The bar weighs 13lbs?? Standard bars are 45lbs.. How does that bar support any weight?
I dont have a 45 lb bar, im pretty sure that bar is only 13 pounds unless i could have weighed it better i layed side ways on a large scale it was right above 13 it supports fine though ive had up to 300 pounds sitting on it for like 5 days straight the bar hasnt bent yet, hmmmm it might weigh more than 13 pounds if so my max is higher then i assumed

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Also, is that your garage? I'd personally lift with my **** off IMO..
yeah thats my car port
i have a butterfly bench
a sqaut rack with dip attachment
and an olympic bench ( minus olympic bar )

and about 340 pounds of weight

the perc of living in a bad neighbor hood with a couple of guns
get everything super cheap from crack heads but they wont try to steal back from you bc they believe bc your white and you own a gun that you are crazy hahahaha = i got the sqaut rack with the dip attachment from a head for 80 bucks, swear

and i do work my a** off the only thing is i would rather be at a gym because during the summer miquitos are sooo bad, i have to work out early morn to avoid them...

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Not a cop lol..

Full auto?

Fockin awesome.
fully. haha

i took it out to my cousins hunting land twice and boy that thing is a work out for your arm lol with little kick it still spits bullets out at such a rate its like its giving your arm seizures haha
but the 300 mag rifle modified stock and barrel tip of my cousins does the duty son !
he got a hairpin trigger ( real hairpin ) so when i shot it i didnt know how sensitive it was and the kick almost took my shoulder out totally unexpected

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of a 13lb bench bar lol.. EZ curl bars weigh more than that.

Im thinkin your scale is way off.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
maybe it has been rained on and all its a scale i keep outside since i was like 18 to weigh my concrete wieghts on bc ive learned they dont really match up to what they say they weigh like the two big black ones that i said was 20 lbs they say they are 30's but i weighed em and they weigh 20,
from eyeing the bar what would you say it weighs ??

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i dunno man, isnt that olympic bar weight ? thats not an olympic bar if it does weigh 35 then holy **** it would be nice to be benching 295 that gives me alot of hope lol

ac2488

ac2488

Awards
An olympic is 45lbs, I was benchin like 250 on a bar like that when i was younger, and i swear the bar was about to kink on me it bent so much. Luckily i had a spotter we had to flip the bar to the side it was bad lol. Be careful adding more weight to that set! I really wouldn't even reccomend benchin over 200lbs on a non olympic set especially when by yourself.

ac2488

ac2488

Awards
Lol and theres no way that bars 35-45lb. it looks like the same bar i had and i think it was around 20

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that bar probably weighs between 13-20lbs. I had a Weider bench set as a teenager and the weights it came with all added up came up to about 13lbs less than the total poundage the set claimed to have. But I wasn't pushing no 200 as a 13y/o in my room in the basement so I cant attest to the bars strength. So just be careful and have the local drug lord spot you LOL Those guys always seemed to be big and scary back in high school.LOL

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ok today was my last day of prime, illhave an after pic up later, but heres a vid i took today of doing weighted dips with 75 lbs for 5 reps, thats 3 25lb plates and the bars strength is good, i have had 280 on it for reps, my dad messes with it too.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
there you have it, Prime at it's finest!!!!!!! good sh!t mang!!!!!!!!!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
after pic in the morning i guess, bc i have to type off of my phone, my sisters pissed at me and wont let me use her computer, thank god i am getting a internet line ran to my room this week

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
there you have it, Prime at it's finest!!!!!!! good sh!t mang!!!!!!!!!!
thanks man, its a shame i came to the end of the first bottle so soon, i have the second one but im not sure if i want to run it with my log, because i remember how hungry prime made me and i think that could hurt my cutting this go around

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
after pic is over in supp reviews / logs board, check my log on hyper trop x and alpha t-2 the before pics of them is my after pics of prime

dabavster35

Awards
guys..im 14 is there anything wrong with taking prime?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All USPlabs products are meant for healthy individuals ages 18 and up.
agreed

just wait it out kid, at 14 you have no were to go but upwards

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
guys..im 14 is there anything wrong with taking prime?
Im gonna suggest to you what my dad did to me.. He got me a weight gainer cause I was skinny as a rail from all the surfing and bike riding, and gave me a balanced diet with a multi vitamin.
Thats all you need, in fact I would skip the weight gainer, just knock out as much good food as you can,and if a cheese pizza passes by your radar, thats Ok :)

You are growing so leave that environment untouched and just grow mentally and physically.
MK9