Just Wow, P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L.L!!! Great addon supplement for any stack...

TheTransforma

I thought I would provide you guys with some feedback, as I'm a new USP Labs customer (finally available in my country), who recently bought PowerFull and did some experimenting (2 months) to see the value of this supplement. I tried it as a standalone and in a stack.

For me personally, this product does its wonders when you find your personal dosing range.

My experience, in this regard, was that too much caps Of PowerFull at one go (I went up to 3-4 caps) made me feel sedated and frankly weaker during my workout (I'm 6'2 and weigh 235 pounds). 2 x caps of PowerFull before my workout made me abit more alert, but I wouldn't say that it enhanced my training experience much. Other than some light increase in alertness. This whole experience, as mentioned above, left me alittle disappointed, especially as I was a new customer to the USP Labs brand.

However, I started experimenting at the 2 caps pre workout dose to see if it would add stacking PowerFull with other ingredients. And found that for me the magic of PowerFull starts at 2 x caps mixed with 150 mg of caffeine and 30 mg of geranamine. This little stack improves my concentration and increases my drive while allowing for a finer mind muscle connection. It provides me more strength, a high focus and a sweet pump, which is more similar to an AAS pump than one which you normally get when using an AAKG product. The muscle feels actual harder and pumped. On top of that, using PowerFull like this allows for 1 bottle to last 45 workouts, a costeffective addon.

Sadly, my 2 bottles of PowerFull are gone and I needed to replace the powerFull with some cheap tyrosine, which I still had laying around, because I had other financial obligations.

But I highly recommend a low dose of PowerFull pre workout mixed with some caffeine and geranamine. It is simply a cost effective and good working pre workout formula, which will translate in extra gains.

I would rate the supplement, when used as described above, like a 9/10 and hope to enjoy this product in the near future.

PS: on a side note, I didn't enjoy the 2-3 caps before bed experience as it made me feel sedated and too relaxed to get up. Rested, yes, but alittle too much.