My Cutting Stack-OEP + AP + Prime + CLA

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I have recently started a cutting stack and I've realized how many useful supps I have laying around my place. I've read so many awesome reviews on OEP I had to try it. So today is Day 3.

I have also been on the PP's CLA for about a week and a half 2x/day, as I have simultaneously been taking Prime 7/day workout days and 4/day off days. However, I have missed a few evening doses of Prime due to my work schedule.

Yesterday, as I was making my post workout meal, I saw my AP bottle sitting there and figured it would be a good addition to this stack. So I popped one, waited 15 mins, and ate 33g of carbs with some chicken. I felt good. I was a good bit wired after the 2nd dose of OEP, which has happened both days up to this point. Ive also been getting really strong chills which come and go, but my body stays warm all day. I know this is from the caffeine in the OEP as Ive had this side from other stims. Other than that I feel good.

Im down a little over 2lbs from yesterday upon this mornings weigh in so Im happy about that.

My main question is this...Does this seem like a safe stack to run for 4-5 weeks or am I stacking antagonistic compounds???

Thanks You
TheBreeze

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Nah man that's a good stack there. I think you should be dosing your Prime a bit higher on off days (try six instead of four) but other than that your stack looks good. You'll be fine with running it for four to five weeks.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Nah man that's a good stack there. I think you should be dosing your Prime a bit higher on off days (try six instead of four) but other than that your stack looks good. You'll be fine with running it for four to five weeks.
You think?? Cause I was thinking about it the whole time at the gym today and I considered dropping the AP simply b/c carbs are a no no on a cut. However, I am a glutton for carbs so a keto diet seems almost impossible for me to stick to. So if I must eat a few carbs on my cut, why not eat them with a dose of AP?

Also, if keeping the AP, how should it be dosed?
1. am-prior to breakfast & pm-prior to dinner
2. am-prior to breafast & late am/early pm-post workout
3. post workout & pm-prior to dinner

I only ask about these dosing schemes because they would be the easiest for me to carry out with my work/lifting schedule

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
AP should simply be dosed at one cap 15 minutes before your carb meals. It works best with meals containing over 30 grams of complex carbs (to fill the muscles), but in a cut it can be used with 20-30 grams to aid with fat loss. I wouldn't dose it postworkout as I wouldn't have any carbs at that time when you're cutting - really all your carbs should be coming as early in the day as possible. Dose at breakfast definitely and then whenever else you're havings carbs too. If you ever do any fasted cardio or workouts you can take AP prior to that as well, as it helps the body use fat for energy during those times.

Also, doing a keto diet properly doesn't mean no carbs - you just have them at certain points. I've been doing keto for about five weeks now and I have a big complex carb meal (~150 grams preceeded by two AP) every Sunday and Wednesday night as my last meal of the day. If you can mentally tough it out and do it it is SO worth it man, I'm bigger and leaner than I've ever been right now.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
AP should simply be dosed at one cap 15 minutes before your carb meals. It works best with meals containing over 30 grams of complex carbs (to fill the muscles), but in a cut it can be used with 20-30 grams to aid with fat loss. I wouldn't dose it postworkout as I wouldn't have any carbs at that time when you're cutting - really all your carbs should be coming as early in the day as possible. Dose at breakfast definitely and then whenever else you're havings carbs too. If you ever do any fasted cardio or workouts you can take AP prior to that as well, as it helps the body use fat for energy during those times.

Also, doing a keto diet properly doesn't mean no carbs - you just have them at certain points. I've been doing keto for about five weeks now and I have a big complex carb meal (~150 grams preceeded by two AP) every Sunday and Wednesday night as my last meal of the day. If you can mentally tough it out and do it it is SO worth it man, I'm bigger and leaner than I've ever been right now.
Okay, you're speaking a little more my language now. I'll be honest, Ive done VERY little research on keto diets b/c I always thought it'd be impossible for me to maintain properly. I do however, know in fact they work wonders for fat loss.

As far as the post workout carbs go, I can nix those in a heartbeat no problem. I will also go with carbs for breakfast and try my best to cut them out the rest of the day.
Ive already seen the difference between eating carbs before bed vs protein. I woke up looking like I just did a set of crunches. I loved it!

Tomorrow's gonna be hard to stick to a diet being the 4th but I'm gonna try my best. Plus me and the lady friend are hitting the beach for the fireworks, so I gotta be on point. Cause nothing makes me feel more fit than having a bunch of average, overweight, slack jawed wanna be gangstas around me.

Thanks for the advice.

BTW for anyone who may be wondering, the chills from the OEP were significantly less today than they were the past two days. Hopefully that means my body is getting used to the stim levels.
Also, today's workout was all cardio and a good bit of ab work. After a few sets of intervals on the treadmill the sweat was literally dripping off my fingers as I wiped it down.
I hope to get my diet cleaned up very soon so I can start reaping the full benefits of this stack.

I'll keep you posted.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
If your not looking for a certain weight goal or "have" dieted properly before and "know" keto is what you need to strip, then do so. Otherwise, carbs should be in your diet.

You should post your diet so I could give my thoughts if you'd like.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Since the addition of OEP my diet has gotten significantly smaller and less frequent.
Yesterday for instance:
Wake up at 8am w/ OEP-yogurt around 8:45

Mid day- 1/2 lbs honey ham from a deli(in a pinch)

OEP around 4pm

Around 5pm-1 ground beef burger patty, no bun w/ mayo, ketchup & relish

Around 8:30-few bites of watermelon and 3 chocolate covered strawberries

Upon getting home after midnight, I was too tired to eat and just went to bed. After posting this I obviously see I am hardly eating anything. No wonder I dropped 5lbs yesterday. It weird though, with the OPE, I am just hardly ever hungry. My stomach doesn't even hurt when I don't eat on this stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would drop the honey ham and substitute it with honey turkey. And I see only one real solid meal?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
There is a "whole" lot I would change and it would start with simply eating more!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the honey ham and substitute it with honey turkey. And I see only one real solid meal?
Yeah the ham was in a pinch. And that was not at all a normal days worth of eating for me.

There is a "whole" lot I would change and it would start with simply eating more!
You're exactly right. I knew I was gonna catch some crap for posting that for a days diet. Its to be expected with a post of that caliber.
Today, however, was a little better. Except for the morning.
I actually was in such a hurry to get to the gym before it got too late I forgot to eat anything. I quickly realized the giantism of my mistake.
Upon leaving the gym after 30 mins due to lack of energy/strength I came home and ate ~ 4 eggs( egg beaters) with hot sauce.

I then stopped at the store before an appt and grabbed 1.5 lbs sliced chicken breast and a carton of real eggs and bread. I smashed a chicken sandwich around 12:30 or so then had a almond butter & jelly sandwich around 2:30 both were on wheat bread.

Dinner consisted of 1 beef hot dog & bun and 2 plain burger patties with mayo, ketchup and relish. And now its about 12:30am and Im eating one more plain sirloin/angus burger with the same condiments.

I read as much as I had to time get to before work and quickly came to realize I am doing this ALL WRONG. Not only did my workout suffer but Ive been terribly tired the past few days. Now after the little bit more I ate today Im not nearly as exhausted as Ive been the whole weekend by the end of the day.

I plan on starting tomorrow off with the 4 egg whites(if I can get them to separated) and the rest of my egg beaters carton, possibly with some toast or a little oatmeal.

Post workout meal should be marinated chicken with applesauce and gatorade. Followed by a chicken sandwich on wheat bread 1-2 hrs later. From there Im not real sure. I have to see how the day goes.

My gosh, I feel like such a newbie for my previous post. :twak::frustrate

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Post workout meal should be marinated chicken with applesauce and gatorade. Followed by a chicken sandwich on wheat bread 1-2 hrs later. From there Im not real sure. I have to see how the day goes.

I would definitely do away with the Gatorade given that you're trying to cut - a single eight ounce serving of it is packed with sugar.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely do away with the Gatorade given that you're trying to cut - a single eight ounce serving of it is packed with sugar.

That crossed my mind however I mainly drink it maintain electrolyte balances cause I sweat like I'm in the shower at the gym and keep sweating a little pretty much all day.
But thanks I'm glad you pointed that out. I have been and will continue to drink only water with meals.

On a side note, I just finished my eggs this morning and am getting ready to make 2 slices of wheat toast w/ sugar free jelly. Hopefully today I will have enough energy/strength to finish my workout.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You're exactly right. I knew I was gonna catch some crap for posting that for a days diet. Its to be expected with a post of that caliber.
Today, however, was a little better. Except for the morning.
I actually was in such a hurry to get to the gym before it got too late I forgot to eat anything. I quickly realized the giantism of my mistake.
Upon leaving the gym after 30 mins due to lack of energy/strength I came home and ate ~ 4 eggs( egg beaters) with hot sauce.

I then stopped at the store before an appt and grabbed 1.5 lbs sliced chicken breast and a carton of real eggs and bread. I smashed a chicken sandwich around 12:30 or so then had a almond butter & jelly sandwich around 2:30 both were on wheat bread.

Dinner consisted of 1 beef hot dog & bun and 2 plain burger patties with mayo, ketchup and relish. And now its about 12:30am and Im eating one more plain sirloin/angus burger with the same condiments.

I read as much as I had to time get to before work and quickly came to realize I am doing this ALL WRONG. Not only did my workout suffer but Ive been terribly tired the past few days. Now after the little bit more I ate today Im not nearly as exhausted as Ive been the whole weekend by the end of the day.

I plan on starting tomorrow off with the 4 egg whites(if I can get them to separated) and the rest of my egg beaters carton, possibly with some toast or a little oatmeal.

Not throwing any hate your way...just letting you know, you need to eat a lot more to stroke the metabolism. Not only is eating important for growth, but it is also important for fat loss!

You should think about also signing up to the USPLabsForum and posting your stack in required area. You'll be able to get a great deal of help over there!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Not throwing any hate your way...just letting you know, you need to eat a lot more to stroke the metabolism. Not only is eating important for growth, but it is also important for fat loss!

You should think about also signing up to the USPLabsForum and posting your stack in required area. You'll be able to get a great deal of help over there!
Dont worry bro, no offense taken. I am well aware of my lack of knowledge when it comes to nutrition. I am here to learn and have the utmost respect:box: for the people willing to read and respond to my ridiculous posts. Its sites like this that make the internet less of an evil and more of a blessing. So for that I must thank you.

I signed up for the USPLabs forum but couldn't post. I guess my account is awaiting activation still. Im not sure. I did find several awesome posts mainly Dex's Everything you wanted to know and how to build the perfect diet. That was extremely informative and was printed to allow for highlighting of key points.

For the rest of tonight and tomorrow I plan on doing my best to come up with a balanced 50p/30c/20f diet. Given I read all tonight's threads correctly.

Judging by Dexterium's original post I should be consuming ~3080 cals/day = 14cals/lbX220lbs.
The actual % breakdowns are:
43% protein = 1320 cals
37% carbs = 1144 cals
20% fats = 616 cals <-- does this sound correct. If so, the ultimate challenge IMO comes in trying to decide what exactly to eat/cook b/c I am a very picky eater. (thanks Mom)LOL

After looking over Dex's food lists in that thread, I realized I have several items from each section.

As for today I really tried to eat more and I found myself extremely hungry throughout the evening hours. I'm keeping track of my meals at Fitday.com and coming close to bedtime I'm totaling around 3254calories for the day, pending a casien shake before bed. That whole bag of Trail Mix sitting here reading really did me in :grumpy:
I did however, end up eating 6x today, so I guess that's a step in the right direction.

But...tomorrow is a new day and I plan on giving Dex's theory a go. I just hope I can keep from binging when the craving due come around.

Mac10

Awards
Since the addition of OEP my diet has gotten significantly smaller and less frequent.
Yesterday for instance:
Wake up at 8am w/ OEP-yogurt around 8:45

Mid day- 1/2 lbs honey ham from a deli(in a pinch)

OEP around 4pm

Around 5pm-1 ground beef burger patty, no bun w/ mayo, ketchup & relish

Around 8:30-few bites of watermelon and 3 chocolate covered strawberries

Upon getting home after midnight, I was too tired to eat and just went to bed. After posting this I obviously see I am hardly eating anything. No wonder I dropped 5lbs yesterday. It weird though, with the OPE, I am just hardly ever hungry. My stomach doesn't even hurt when I don't eat on this stuff.

I'm going to start taking OEP with my Asteroid Stack. When are you dosing your AP during the day? Is it right with the OEP dose?

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start taking OEP with my Asteroid Stack. When are you dosing your AP during the day? Is it right with the OEP dose?
To be honest, I've really been slacking on the AP doses. Mostly because my food is usually easy to get to and I don't have to cook much so I totally forget to take it. By the time I remember, Ive already had a few bites.
I know, I suck.

What I can tell you is to take 1 AP 15 minutes prior to a meal with 20-30g of complex carbohydrates. I also read you can take 1 AP prior to fasted am cardio to help burn fat calories instead of muscle as was posted earlier in this thread.

Hope that helps, but I'm still pretty fresh at this stuff so I don't really feel comfortable giving advice I don't know is completely factual.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I've really been slacking on the AP doses. Mostly because my food is usually easy to get to and I don't have to cook much so I totally forget to take it. By the time I remember, Ive already had a few bites.
I know, I suck.

What I can tell you is to take 1 AP 15 minutes prior to a meal with 20-30g of complex carbohydrates. I also read you can take 1 AP prior to fasted am cardio to help burn fat calories instead of muscle as was posted earlier in this thread.

Hope that helps, but I'm still pretty fresh at this stuff so I don't really feel comfortable giving advice I don't know is completely factual.
Just to clarify on AP - take one cap 15 minutes before meals containing complex carbs. Generally you would want a minimum of 30 grams of carbs in these meals to take full advantage of it, but it will also work with 20-30 grams of carbs when you're going for fat loss. And yeah AP before fasted cardio is great too, it helps with oxidization of fatty acids. AP and BCAAs is the way to go for fasted cardio.

Mac10

Awards
Just to clarify on AP - take one cap 15 minutes before meals containing complex carbs. Generally you would want a minimum of 30 grams of carbs in these meals to take full advantage of it, but it will also work with 20-30 grams of carbs when you're going for fat loss. And yeah AP before fasted cardio is great too, it helps with oxidization of fatty acids. AP and BCAAs is the way to go for fasted cardio.

Ok I meant you are supposed to take OEP before breakfast in the morning and then 6-8 hours later. Is it a good idea to take the AP at the same time as the OEP for the morning dose or is that just overkill?

I'm going to try that fasted cardio, awesome idea.:dance:

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Danieltx13 for clearing that up.

I took an AP about 10-15mins before my fasted cardio but I didn't really notice anything different. It didn't help my calves & glutes are still sore from the beating they took Monday.
But I don't plan on doing any weights today so I can try to recover from earlier this week. Just gonna try to eat a little more today and work on the idea's I got from Dexterium's post at usplabs forums.

I just picked up ~4 1/2 lbs of 93/7 ground turkey and plan on making some burgers sometime today. Too bad its 93 degrees in Cleveland. Gonna suck turning the oven on.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Update for today: According to my records at Fitday.com its been a good day so far. I'm coming close to my % goals for P/C/F and its only 9:45pm.

I cooked up a little over 3lbs of lean ground turkey burgers as well as 3 beef/sirloin burgers and 4 ~5oz chicken breasts. So if I don't binge on any of these they should last at least through Saturday.

I also just ate some green apple wedges with a little almond butter on them, and I must say, it wasn't bad at all. Definitely something I will eat again.

Also, I'm not sure what to do with my BMR number. I know exactly what my BMR is and what is stands for I just don't know exactly how the number 2180.67 fits into this whole weight loss scenario.

BTW, I have decided to turn this thread into a log of sorts b/c even though Ive only logged 1 thing on here I know just like Borobulker said, when you're logging it, you work harder and stay more on track.
I plan on updating hopefully at least once/day and at worst at least EOD. If there are any objections to this thread becoming a log feel free to let me know.

Thanks
TheBreeze

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ok I meant you are supposed to take OEP before breakfast in the morning and then 6-8 hours later. Is it a good idea to take the AP at the same time as the OEP for the morning dose or is that just overkill?

I'm going to try that fasted cardio, awesome idea.:dance:
Today I actually woke up and was still really sleepy so I took my OEP around 8 and went back to sleep for ~ 1 hr and woke up around 9 full of energy. I wanted to do some fasted cardio so I took an AP around 9:40 or so and hit the gym.(Reps, please let me know if my dosing schedule sounds incorrect.)

I did not notice any negative sides however, my cardio suffered b/c my legs were still sore from Monday's workout. Either way I sweated plenty and was able to get my HR going pretty easy. I guess tomorrow I might see if anything I did today paid off. I woke up today at 218lbs. That's -2lbs from yesterday. Granted its probably 99% water, but I did look a little leaner when I looked in the mirror IMO.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Quick update for today...My workout produced much less of a arm pump than usual. However, it was a totally new workout my trainer wrote up, but I plan on returning to what's been giving me insane pumps in the past and just modify it some.

My eating today was less than perfect.
Breakfast was good = 5 egg white & 2 whole eggs & 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ honey & raisins. 1 AP prior to this meal

Post workout meal = ~ 3-4oz lean ground turkey burger w/ the little ketchup I had left and a MetRx Protein bar.

Around 2pm = 2 almond butter & no added sugar jelly sandwiches. 1 AP prior to this meal.

OEP around 2:40 cause I totally forgot to dose it prior to my sandwiches :stooges:

Dinner consisted of 5-10 mins of shoveling 2 sloppy joes down my throat because work was busier than its been in prolly the past 4-5 months plus only 3 not 4 workers on and a newer student.

I know I didn't eat nearly enough today but being that busy at work, I literally did not have time to eat. Total calories today are coming in just under 2800cals.

Going to a Hibachi restaurant with the lady friend tomorrow so I'll do my best to eat clean. Hopefully I can score some sushi:32:

10ringaz

Awards
Going to a Hibachi restaurant with the lady friend tomorrow so I'll do my best to eat clean. Hopefully I can score some sushi:32:
Good luck with that :wink1:

Nice to see you getting your diet clean up. Keep it up.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with that :wink1:

Nice to see you getting your diet clean up. Keep it up.
Thanks. The hibachi grill was nice but the cook used waaay too much salt and butter while cooking. Either way my shark and swordfish tasted amazing!

Update for Sat. Sun. and today, Monday...
Saturday I was up early and easily and had a decent breakfast before a meeting at church. Afterward, I fell asleep waiting for the lady friend to come by. Then it was shark and swordfish with veggies for dinner and an early night. I know I ate several other times throughout the day I just dont recall exactly what I ate.

Sunday was kinda crappy too. I woke up late and had a Big Texan roll for breakfast and a chicken sandwich for lunch before sleeping for 4 hrs. Then I ate again, (still dont recall what) and ended up sleeping the rest of the day away. I knew there was a problem when I woke up today at 4am ate 1 cup of oatmeal and slept again till 9:15am.

Upon waking the second time I had 1/2 carton egg beaters and just couldnt get going.
I got to the gym around 11 or so and realized I had ruined yet another workout by being too lazy all weekend.
I have no energy today and my hands are shaking like Im on crack. My weight is still hovering around 218, thats -7lbs in about 3 weeks.

I dont know what to do about the energy problem and the lethargy has always been a issue for me. As far a diet goes I am basically trying to eat every few hours and not taking in too many carbs, especially late at night.

I have to go back to work today too and that in itself always presents a hassle.
Any help is appreciated. Wish me luck this week. Cause I need it.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I am seriously considering switching from 5day/week to 3 or 4 days/week of training so I can incorporate more cardio in each week.

I've found a few sample routines and am curious as to what you guys on here think of them.

1. 4 days/week

2. 3days/week #1

3. 3 days/week #2

4. 3 days/week #3

I am thinking of giving the last one a try tomorrow, but am still curious as to what people on AM think.

My goals are mainly to cut about 12-15 more lbs in the next few weeks while still maintaining the strength I currently have if not increasing it.

Thanks

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Update for Tuesday:

Had a hard time getting out of bed but ended up popping my only OEP of the day around 10am. I ate a chicken sandwich around 11 before hitting the gym with a new workout.

My time at the gym was a little less than average but that's to be expected with a new routine. It was a bit on the warm side in the gym so I had no trouble sweating through my 2 shirts. I neglected to gain the pump I had hoped for but my motivation is kinda low(probably from my lack of Jack3d. I LOVE that stuff!!!) and my arms kept giving out waaay before my back could get any pump at all. Anyone have any advice on this matter???

So I'm thinking tomorrow's going to be a cardio/abs only day if I can get outta bed early enough.

As far as food goes today, up till now Ive eaten:
2 Chicken sandwiches on wheat bread w/ mayo & ketchup
2 almond butter & sugar free jelly sandwiches
1 Sirloin & Beef hamburger patty w/ ketchup, mayo, & relish (Post w/o)
2 scoops Twin Lab Chocolate Protein w/ water
1 slice Mexican lasagna
1 medium-large Chef salad with fat-free French Dressing
1 Vanilla Boost shake (it was free)
1/2 carton of Aldi's brand egg beaters w/ Franks Red Hot

However, I was only able to take an AP prior to the last of the sandwiches simply b/c I can just never remember to pop it 15 mins before I eat.:banghead:

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So I really thought today's post was gonna leave a sour taste in my mouth...that was until I got outta work 3hrs early.

I got called back into work last night around 1am so I ended up sleeping most of the day away today. Got going around 2pm, ate a ab&jelly sandwich, and headed to work.

Long story short, my workout was very well worth the wait/anxiety.
I ended up getting in about 17mins of HIIT, followed by about 10mins at 4mph, then about a 2mins speed burst to finish up my time on the treadmill. IDK if it was extra warm at the gym tonight, but I was sweating more than I probably ever sweated while working out. And I didn't even have a long sleeve shirt on like I usually do!

I finished my workout with a decent abs circuit and called it a night.

I feel really good now after a cold shower and am actually getting kinda hungry about an hour after getting home.

As far a diet today goes, I think Ive eaten:
1 almond butte & jelly sandwich
1 ice cream cookie sandwich(I know, I wasn't thinking & I slipped up)
5 or 6 chicken fingers w/ BBQ sauce
2 saltenboca(sp?) chicken breasts
2 wheat dinner rolls-1 AP about 10 mins prior to this and the above chicken meal
a bunch of watermelon squares
1.5 scoops of Twin Lab protein before finding out I could leave work early
6 scoops of watermelon Xtend BCAA's during my workout
1 scoop of Twin Lab protein
LOTS of water
1 Sirloin/beef burger patty w/ ketchup, mayo & relish

I know my diet kinda sucked today, but I am just thankful I got to the gym at all today. Tomorrow is another day and I already know its gonna be a busy one.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Quick update for Thursday...
Today was a day I wish I could restart at the beginning. I woke up around 7 and fell asleep till 11 and had somewhere to be. By 2pm I was starving and had to go to work where I ate everything in sight...including a few handfuls of sour patch kids(sour candy is my kryptonite).

Now Im home, just smashed some marinated chicken in the fridge and am ready to hit the sack in hopes of a better tomorrow.

Diet today was waaay off and to be honest a bit too embarrassing to post even if I could remember it all.

I also missed my workout cause I was being a lazy bum this morning.

Better luck tomorrow for me...

I will post any good news as I am seriously considering the addition of Activate Xtreme to assist with additional energy.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man, what do you thinking about prime!?

i started today. Prime + Assault + CEE

=]

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
hey man, what do you thinking about prime!?

i started today. Prime + Assault + CEE

=]
Im not getting the same results this run as I did on my last run. I am not getting the same energy I did last time and I feel real lethargic this time a lot. Other than that I cant comment b/c Im not lifting as heavy as I did during my last Prime run.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So the past two weeks have been pretty crappy as far as my workouts go. This week however, is off to a pretty decent start.

I missed Monday's workout so I hit it Tuesday afternoon and had a very nice chest pump with only a few chest exercises. I finished the visit off with about 45 mins of cardio-treadmill & bike.

Today (Weds) was an all cardio day for me. I was up super early so I tried to make the most of it. Got to the gym right around 6am and hit up approx another 45 mins of cardio on the treadmill and bike. Finished the visit with a few sets of calf presses which yielded a half way decent pump.

I have also decided to try more of a mega dosing protocol w/ my Prime. Ive been taking 4caps pre workout and 2 post workout and 2 with another meal. On top of that Ive incorporated Activate Xtreme into the mix at 5-6 caps/day.

As far as the OEP goes, Im beginning to think it contains a bit more stims than I can handle. Usually I take 1 cap in the am upon waking and then workout. My workouts are have been VERY sweaty which I like but once Im home I have the shakes for what seems like 4-6 hours afterward.
Any advice on that???

Last question...I missed my last dose of Prime and AX so I am just gonna take them right before I pass out tonight. Has anyone ever done anything like this? I gotta get to the gym early again tomorrow so I a little scared I may be up all night if I do this.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So I think Im most likely done with OEP. I have nothing negative to say about it, I just seem to be too sensitive to that much stimulants. When I take it in the early am I seem to be alright, but when I take it anytime after 9am or so, I get the shakes so bad I cant even write.
Also, Ive noticed if I dont take OEP every single day, as I have missed a few doses here and there, I end up being so tired from the lack of stims that the whole day is wasted b/c I was too tired to get my butt out of bed, much less hit the gym.

On a positive note, I did notice my cardio workouts resulted in massive amounts of sweat pouring from my body. OEP definitely helps in geting the HR going and keeping the core temp up.

Im not sure what route I will take from here. I am down between 12-14lbs depending on what day it is and its been a little over 3 weeks I think, but not sure. I am considering either Recreate, or Lean Xtreme by DS. Ive read lots of good results from both of these products.

Any advice on either is apprecited as I must now go the non to low-stim fat burner route