My PM and Powerful newbie adventure!

Blown03

Awards
I am new to the supplement scene, but not new to body building. I was quite heavy into about 9 years ago and stopped due to crazy work schedule an a shoulder injury. Well Here I am now, 27 and about 3 months back into the game. I am quickly getting my old physique back and gaining alot of strength pretty quick.

Previous years, I never took anything but ate good and normal protein shakes, never any took multi vits or anything. Well the past few months I've been reading and talking alot about USP products. I know how my body responds to lifting and I know what it takes to get big, but doing these things faster w/ the help of supplements greatly interests me.

Well my long term goals are as follows: I don't wanna get "huge" so to speak, really would just like to stay slimmed down but keep the shredded look. I'm not looking to break any records to have my chest tearing through my shirt. But we will see how the next few months go.

I finally got my shelves stocked up, couple bottles of PM and powerful. I also am taking GNC's generic sport vitamin and creatine. I've been running powerful for nearly 2 weeks now, and I am now 5 days into PM. I am stacking the 2 and following exact directions.

I wake up, immeditally take PM and eat my morning meal. I wait roughly an hour and take powerful along with jacked, and then I hit the gym. I have normal 4-5 day routine as most do, I won't post those details cause most everybody is the same.

5 days into PM and now I'm realizing what the "hype" is about. I wake up and my muscles feel like there bursting out of my skin, constantly have that "pumped" feeling. This morning I crushed shoulders, best workout I've ever had, I didn't wanna stop.

I will attempt to update this thread weekly with stats and pictures. I do log every single workout and weights used, etc etc. My current basic stats are as follows:

These are rep weights, I have yet to do any maxing with 1 or 2's.

Flat bench 205 x 8 reps

leg press 495 x 10, likely could do more but im only 3 months in, still taking it little slow

deadlifts 245 x 10

squats using free bar, don't really like doing these w/ smith machine
275 x 8

I have enough PM and powerful for a full 8 weeks, which I plan to do. Then I will take a 4 week break. Pictures of me in my current stat are below, these are just 3 months in the gym w/ no supplements. I did go through a quick 40lb or so weight loss using OEP and because of the super quick loss, it left extra skin on my stomach which is evident in the pictures. I've been trying to drink a ton on water and such to help this issue.

As you can see in the pictures (takin 4 days ago) I am a very "veiny" person. In the gym, my veins are nuts. Well 5 days later on PM, I can't believe them now, my veins are popping 1/2 inch out of my arms and neck.

Anyhow, sorry for the long writeup. But wish me luck on my USP labs adventure and check back for updates on my newbie cycle!

Dan

(PS excuse the mess on my bed, was texting pictures of which outfit to wear to my fiance, had a funeral to attend lol)

Attachments

Blown03

Awards
As mentioned, I'm back w/ updates. Few weeks late but just been extremely busy. Well I've been taking my PM and powerful as stated above, also started the addition of Anabolic pump about 4 days ago. Gotta say, the first 2 weeks of PM, I was beginning to doubt the product. I was getting the Pumped feeling but no gains, nothing I was expecting. Now that I'm ending about 3 1/2 weeks on PM, it's beginning to shine. That or, this stack is just working for me, plain and simple. Body comp hasn't changed a whole lot (pictures I look tanner because was at the beach for a few days). But I gotta say, I've crushed some PR's lately. This morning I took my jacked, along with Alpha-t2 PES and OMG, workout of my lifetime. This was my first time stacking the 2 pre-workout, I never felt this amazing in the gym. Today was chest. I started on incline bench, incline flys, flat bench, hammer decline, dips.

I busted out 205x8 decline bench, 225 x 5 flat, and 275 x 6 decline hammer machine. Those are all PR's for me. I was just plain and simple crushing it today, was so proud!!

I have also switched up workouts to give my body needed rest. I now have a 5 day program. chest, legs, back, tri's and bi's, shoulders. I used to to chest w/ tri's and back w/ bi's but I was always burning myself out. This workout now seems alot more efficient to me.

Anyhow, I have a few weeks left on this stack then I'm gonna take few weeks off and keep my routine. Like mentioned above, I still don't have any specific goals in mind, just enjoying what I'm doing and see where it goes this time around!

I'm still fighting the loose skin on stomach from loosing weight so fast, but it's slowly coming together.

Dan

Attachments

Blown03

Awards
hahah tell me about it!!! it is what is it, I don't care at this point

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahah tell me about it!!! it is what is it, I don't care at this point
Lol dude, at least shave and tan.. I guarantee you look like a new man ;).. no homo of course.. haha

Lol dude, at least shave and tan.. I guarantee you look like a new man ;).. no homo of course.. haha
I think the point blown was making is that in his current path to weight loss and muscle gain the hair and skin tone is of least importance at the moment.

I'm more curious on how quickly you lost weight and the approach you took.

what is to much to fast? you are pretty ripped up.

Blown03

Awards
I think the point blown was making is that in his current path to weight loss and muscle gain the hair and skin tone is of least importance at the moment.

I'm more curious on how quickly you lost weight and the approach you took.

what is to much to fast? you are pretty ripped up.
I went from 188lbs to 145ish in roughly 2 1/2 months. This was taking OEP only, at this point I was not lifting or taking any other supplements. I do work an extremely labor intensive job which keeps me moving, lifting, etc etc for 12 hours a day, so this of course likely helped alot too.

Since lifting for going on 3 1/2 months now, I am back up to 167lbs as of yesterday.

Blown03

Awards
Well hit chest again today, crushed PR once again, flat bench 235x5. It took me screaming, yelling, and shaking on the 5th one, but I did it haha. No pics right now, figured i'll update those once a month. Gotta love this stack!!! Next week on chest i'll bump it to 245 and see what happens!

Dan

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
Wow Great job bro
4get about the wax and tan lol your making great progress and you allready look fit as hell.

logan91077

Awards
I know this is an old one, but i have to say great job man! That is Hardcore chit. Well done!