So I just came home....

Ession

Awards
And I look at my doorstep to see some packages.

I knew what they were, so my excitement wasnt too high.

I've been in NYC/NJ for the past three weeks. Havent been to the gym and was missing it dearly. I couldn't wait to get back home and to hit the weights again.

So I open up the packages....

I opened up the sample package borobulker sent me first. I don't know why, I just felt like it.

I open it up and BAM!

Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR sample packs of Jack3d.

I was like "alright this is pretty cool" then I look at the serving size and its the equivalent of three servings of jack3d...

Which means he essentially sent me TWELVE servings of Jack3d for FREE.

On top of that, I was sent a sample of powerFULL.

So I'll be writing up my review of the product tomorrow, after I get back from the gym.

And this will be a REAL review, because I haven't even been to the gym in three weeks. I can see if this stuff really works.

Also, if anyone stacks powerFULL with Jack3d, do you guys take the jack3d and hour before and the powerFULL (3 caps) 30 min before working out?

Also, is it necessary to do the 3 caps before sleep? Or can I just save the powerFULL for workout days?

Thanks borobulker!

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Take Jack3d and PowerFULL at the same time, 30 minutes preworkout, one hour after eating. Standard dosing would call for two more caps before bed and I would definitely recommend taking that dose - the sleep and recovery you'll get with it is awesome.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! Sounds like you got hooked up bud.
Wouldn't expect anything less from USP.
Great company with a great group of guys pushing great supplements :) hehe A+ in my book

Ession

Awards
Took Jack3d / PowerFULL today, 2 scoops , 3 caps, before working out.

I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks, like I've said earlier, and it helped me get motivated to hit the weights again.

Really great products USP

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the follow-up and kind words guys!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You know from time to time someone snaps about the supplement game, and it is what it is, but the reps on this board always seem to bend over backwards. Way cool.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took Jack3d / PowerFULL today, 2 scoops , 3 caps, before working out.

I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks, like I've said earlier, and it helped me get motivated to hit the weights again.

Really great products USP
Awesome! Did you also take the pre-bed dose of PowerFULL?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I like powerfull pre bed only, i feel crappy if i dont have a prewo meal with some carbs

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I like powerfull pre bed only, i feel crappy if i dont have a prewo meal with some carbs
You can still eat like that and take PowerFULL preworkout, just make sure your preworkout PF dose is at least one hour after your meal.

Ession

Awards
Awesome! Did you also take the pre-bed dose of PowerFULL?
Yeah I meant to comment on my experience with powerFULL.

This stuff is great. I had amazing sleep both nights that I took it, and it really helped me lift more. I'm hoping to try more USP products, but right now I bought a tub of jack3d and I'm in love with it haha.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
You can still eat like that and take PowerFULL preworkout, just make sure your preworkout PF dose is at least one hour after your meal.
Yeah I could do that , but i like to bracket my mono around my workouts....5 pre/and 5 post....i always use koolaid with it, so i could never fit the preWo dose in when i tried it

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I meant to comment on my experience with powerFULL.

This stuff is great. I had amazing sleep both nights that I took it, and it really helped me lift more. I'm hoping to try more USP products, but right now I bought a tub of jack3d and I'm in love with it haha.
Awesome! Thank you for the feedback and support!