Can I take Prime this way...

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive been wondering for some time, however, Ive yet to try it, but would it be possible, beneficial, or even safe to take the powder from inside a dose of Prime and mix it with a little bit of juice or even like a big spoonful of applesauce and not have to ingest the actual capsule???

The reason I ask is 1, I know from experience Prime is a quality product and I still have 2 unopened bottles left and 2, when I take more than one or two caps/pills of any type I tend to get the feeling something is stuck in my throat. I have also coughed up several ingested capsules in the past few weeks after taking handfuls of pills.

I would like some of the reps opinions on this matter if possible.

Thanks
TheBreeze

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Ive been wondering for some time, however, Ive yet to try it, but would it be possible, beneficial, or even safe to take the powder from inside a dose of Prime and mix it with a little bit of juice or even like a big spoonful of applesauce and not have to ingest the actual capsule???

The reason I ask is 1, I know from experience Prime is a quality product and I still have 2 unopened bottles left and 2, when I take more than one or two caps/pills of any type I tend to get the feeling something is stuck in my throat. I have also coughed up several ingested capsules in the past few weeks after taking handfuls of pills.

I would like some of the reps opinions on this matter if possible.

Thanks
TheBreeze
If you are having issues swallowing capsules then there is no reason why you can't take the powder out and ingest as you suggest as long as it is also taken at meal times for best results.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
If you are having issues swallowing capsules then there is no reason why you can't take the powder out and ingest as you suggest as long as it is also taken at meal times for best results.
I think you're very correct in saying that. I thought about this all night at work tonight and figured it is possibly a better way of dosing. ie)quicker absorption

Nevertheless, if I am able to get myself going early enough tomorrow I am gonna try this new method of ingestion. I will let everyone know how it goes. Not to mention how it tastes.

There has to be someone out there who's done this before. I know I'm not the first guy to think of doing it this way. There NO way!
So if anyone has any prior experience, please post up, your input is appreciated.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
Prime tastes foul dude . .but I see no issue effect-wise swallowing the powder . . you could try swallowing the caps with a semi-solid like yoghurt

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've known people to take Prime this way and they've had no trouble in doing so.It's just herbs,you'll be fine.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas. I know I said I wanted to try it this morning but I had other things to do first. Maybe tomorrow will be the day I go back at it. I also just got a note in my mailbox saying my PP Fat Loss Stack is at the Post Office. I am excited to combine that for the fat loss effects and Prime for some help maintaining strength and muscle.

My only worry now is whether or not my elbow is healed enough to start working out normally again as Ive already taken well over a week off from the iron.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Prime tastes foul dude . .but I see no issue effect-wise swallowing the powder . . you could try swallowing the caps with a semi-solid like yoghurt
Well I tested out the new method and GearedVader is VERY correct. Prime powder tastes HORRIBLE. Even when mixed with LOTS of applesauce. I gagged with almost every mouthful.

I was also surprised at how much powder was in each capsule. I did get most of it down but had to take the 5th cap whole with a mouthful of applesauce. It went down pretty easy considering the prior circumstances.

I will post up if I have any crazy sides during my workout. But my hands are already shaking like crazy...not sure why??

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update About My Workout...

Today's workout was no different than any other day other than I had absolutely NO motivation and I felt extremely weak after taking nearly two and a half weeks off.

Taking the Prime straight had no good or bad sides IMO.

I do however think I may increase my Jack3d dosing to at least a scoop and a half as Ive only been taking 3/4 a scoop since my P-Mag cycle. That should help with motivation, energy and focus.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I can trick you and fold it in a piece of cheese like I do with my dogs ;) lol jk

Should be no issue at all...make sure you refill the cup a few times and splash it around the sides to get every last bit of the powder ;)

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I can trick you and fold it in a piece of cheese like I do with my dogs ;) lol jk

Should be no issue at all...make sure you refill the cup a few times and splash it around the sides to get every last bit of the powder ;)
I read your first sentence way too fast, and I was like "that wont work. What is this guy serious???" Then I read again and realized you were joking. LOL Good one. If I was a dog, you would have fooled me a million times. LOL

As far as opening the Prime caps goes, I tried it and it is a definite BAD IDEA, for me at least.
I gagged with every mouthful and could barely stand the smell of the powder. I think I am gonna give GearedVader's advice a try and give yogurt a go round. I downed 5 caps today with no problem. Maybe I just need to slow down and take bigger swallows of water with each capsule.

On a side note to anyone who cares, I upped my Jack3d dose to 1.5 scoops and my leg workout was much more focused, engergized, and just over all better than Fridays.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as opening the Prime caps goes, I tried it and it is a definite BAD IDEA, for me at least.
I gagged with every mouthful and could barely stand the smell of the powder. I think I am gonna give GearedVader's advice a try and give yogurt a go round. I downed 5 caps today with no problem. Maybe I just need to slow down and take bigger swallows of water with each capsule.

On a side note to anyone who cares, I upped my Jack3d dose to 1.5 scoops and my leg workout was much more focused, engergized, and just over all better than Fridays.
PRIME was not meant to be a refreshing beverage, so like most herbal products, the taste of the powder would be challenging to most. :)

Nice to read that your post-Jack3d workout improved with adjusted dosing.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
lol well the good part is that you eventually realized I was joking :)

A prime pill broke on me one time and I licked it up like a crackhead. Wasn't that bad to me but maybe I'm just a fiend!

Good deal on upping the dose of jack3d. Run the 1.5 scoops or a bit and then when that tapers off a bit, knock it to 2scoops. THen just imagine the fun all over again!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
PRIME was not meant to be a refreshing beverage, so like most herbal products, the taste of the powder would be challenging to most. :)

Nice to read that your post-Jack3d workout improved with adjusted dosing.
Yeah I came to realize that after the very first grain of powder hit my tongue. LOL
I just figured Id give it a try to ease on the whole choking down of tons of pills every day.

lol well the good part is that you eventually realized I was joking :)

A prime pill broke on me one time and I licked it up like a crackhead. Wasn't that bad to me but maybe I'm just a fiend!

Good deal on upping the dose of jack3d. Run the 1.5 scoops or a bit and then when that tapers off a bit, knock it to 2scoops. THen just imagine the fun all over again!
Yeah, I laughed a few times at that one.

The Jack3d is working well. Todays workout felt like about 2 hours but was barely 65 mins. Which means I stayed focused the entire time = GOOD.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I hate the dosing on those things. I want to take it daily...... I never finish a bottle cause of the breaks i have to take....

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this sounds very simple... but try dosing with water, slightly above lukewarm.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
would it even hurt to take it every single day? what could go wrong?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can take it daily, if you wish. Nothing would "go wrong". :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I like to take it daily for around 10-12 weeks and then have 2-4 week break from it. Nothing will go wrong apart from good strength gains faster recovery etc... ;)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I laughed a few times at that one.

The Jack3d is working well. Todays workout felt like about 2 hours but was barely 65 mins. Which means I stayed focused the entire time = GOOD.
Shoot back 3scoops then take a look at your watch. You'll be home after your workout not knowing what to do. Wanting to start vacuuming and lifting furniture. Endless energy!

Call me McDonalds because I'm Lovin It

haha I couldnt resist

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Shoot back 3scoops then take a look at your watch. You'll be home after your workout not knowing what to do. Wanting to start vacuuming and lifting furniture. Endless energy!
Tell me about it. I downed just a scoop and a half this morning and I was wired all friggin day. I could not keep still. I was at the gym today for two and a half hours but the last 45mins or so was cardio and bs-ing with the regulars.

It was a fun workout though. I had plenty of energy.

3 scoops is outta the question for me. I am way too sensitive to stims for that. But I bet I could get a lot done before it would wear off. LOL

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well thats real good news for you. Not having to get up to 3scoops only means a longer lasting bottle!

Keep crushin it bro!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Well thats real good news for you. Not having to get up to 3scoops only means a longer lasting bottle!

Keep crushin it bro!
Yes sir. At 3/4 scoop a day a bottle seemed to last forever.
I hope I never need 3 scoops/day. Not only would I never sleep but my coworkers would kill me cause I'd probably never shut up. LOL