newbie's quick review of powefull

Blown03

Awards
Well I am far from new to body building, but I am new to supplements. I'm 27 now, back in my late teens, 17-20ish, I was huge in body building, but I did everything natural. I didn't even take multi-vitamins or nothing. Just ate REALLY good and normal protein shakes. Well years later and after ripping my shoulder apart, I am back at it again. Been going strong for roughly 3 months now and am quicky getting my old physique back.

I am trying to read and research as much as I can into supplements. Months previous to starting back at the gym, I did run 2 months of OEP, went from 189lb, to 145 very quick. I do work a very labor intensive job so that helps too. I wasn't really fat so to speak, but little chubby. I haven't measure BF lately, but I am now extremely vascular like I used to be, I have veins popping out like crazy, even in my neck and forehead. Anyhow, now almost 3 months into the gym, I'm at 164 and going strong. All my stats are flying up pretty quick (ie bench, sqats, deadlifts etc etc)

I did cycle through HGHup back a month ago, honestly didn't see any crazy results but I didn't pay attention to dosing on an empty stomach so I do blame myself. Although the sleep was incredible.

This time around I just got my powerfull order and started on it this past friday. I am obviously dosing correctly now on empty stomach. 2 at night, 3 in morning when I wake up. Wait an hour, eat, then hit the gym.

I understand these products take time to shine but wow am I impressed so far. my entire life I have been a terrible sleeper, I wake several times a night, hardly ever feel resting. well, I am INCREDIBLE now, I sleep SO good and wake up and feel ready to take on the world. My workouts this week seem to be above normal too.

No real point to this thread lol, just wanted to give props and say thanks to USP labs for another great product. I do have an order on PM on the way, it's on backorder through BB.com. So soon as that arrives, I will stack it with powerful and hold on tight!!

Dan

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
PF is awesome, and its great to hear how well it has affected your sleep, that is crucial, no doubt. Its just a shame you order from bb, lol, you shoulda ordered from Nutra, such a world of difference in terms of personalized customer service, but thats just my opinion.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dan,
Thank You so much for this input... It is critical for us, moving forward!

Love to see the stats flying up! That is always a good thing. Also, good sleep is priceless...

Please keep us updated buddy!

Blown03

Awards
Dan,
Thank You so much for this input... It is critical for us, moving forward!

Love to see the stats flying up! That is always a good thing. Also, good sleep is priceless...

Please keep us updated buddy!
Still didn't get my bb.com PM order but my buddy who works at a gnc 45min from my house, called me this morning, he got 12 bottles in. So I went and crushed and suppersetted the hell out of my shoulders and hit the road. Hate GNC's prices but I'm so anxious to get this stack started!!! So tomorrow morning starts, I took pre-pictures just now which I will do each week. After 6-8 weeks I will brake and measure up.

Few of my current stats are as follows up until today:

These are rep weights, I have yet to do any maxing with 1 or 2's.

Flat bench 205 x 6-8 reps

leg press 495 x 10, likely could do more but im only 3 months in, still taking it little slow

deadlifts 245 x 10

squats using free bar, don't really like doing these w/ smith machine
275 x 8

I will also update stats along w/ pics each week

Dan...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still didn't get my bb.com PM order but my buddy who works at a gnc 45min from my house, called me this morning, he got 12 bottles in. So I went and crushed and suppersetted the hell out of my shoulders and hit the road. Hate GNC's prices but I'm so anxious to get this stack started!!! So tomorrow morning starts, I took pre-pictures just now which I will do each week. After 6-8 weeks I will brake and measure up.

Few of my current stats are as follows up until today:

These are rep weights, I have yet to do any maxing with 1 or 2's.

Flat bench 205 x 6-8 reps

leg press 495 x 10, likely could do more but im only 3 months in, still taking it little slow

deadlifts 245 x 10

squats using free bar, don't really like doing these w/ smith machine
275 x 8

I will also update stats along w/ pics each week

Dan...
Looking forward to your weekly updates. Thank you! :thumbsup:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Good numbers bro! Yet another satisfied user of USP supps!

Funny thing is...I own just about every single one of USP's supplements BUT PowerFull. I think I may really be missing out huh!!!

USP was kind enough to send a sample pack or 2 with certain packages like when I was chosen to log PM. But...it wasn't enough for me to gauge its effectiveness to turn me on. Its not something like Jack3d so to say, where you know right off the bat if its doing its job or not. Maybe I'll have to buy into a bottle and try???

Blown03

Awards
Good numbers bro! Yet another satisfied user of USP supps!

Funny thing is...I own just about every single one of USP's supplements BUT PowerFull. I think I may really be missing out huh!!!

USP was kind enough to send a sample pack or 2 with certain packages like when I was chosen to log PM. But...it wasn't enough for me to gauge its effectiveness to turn me on. Its not something like Jack3d so to say, where you know right off the bat if its doing its job or not. Maybe I'll have to buy into a bottle and try???
lol, well like you said, it's too early for me to see gaining results from powerful. But to be quite honest, even in a long stretch if it didn't help me add muscle, i'd still continue to buy it just for the sleep. Sounds kinda silly, but I seriously have slept terrible my entire life. I've relied on energy drinks and previous ephendrine based products to perk me through the day. This powerful keeps me asleep and I wake up and feel incredible, it honestly is a savior!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well then you sir have found a Golden Nugget!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 7