powerfull and anabolic pump questions, getting what i paid for?

mtho68

Awards
So I am cutting right now, about 2 weeks in, and the start of my second week added AP and Powerfull. As far as the powerfull question, i was wanting to make the bottle last a full month so following the 5 on 2 off protocol i was just going to take 4 pills a day. Thats 3 preworkout and 1 before bed. my question is, is that a waste taking only 1 before bed and would i see better results if i did the 1-3 pills before bed? potentially taking 6 a day on "on" days?

onto the AP question: so the ad says skin bursting pumps, so far i haven't really felt the pumps at all. I take it 15-20 min before carb meals and eat around 30-40 grams of carbs. I was just wondering if this is a "building" effect and the longer you take it the more sensitive you become to it and it works better or if i am just not taking in enough carbs to give me that pump? Or maybe other people aren't really getting the pumps its claimed..I love USP so not trying to doubt the products just wanting some feedback.

Thanks in advance.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would run the powerfull 2preworkout and 2before bed and the AP is good stuff it gets better and better the longer u use it. and the pumps are different then a NO type pump its more of a full muscle belly feeling. sorry i couldnt be of more help.

mtho68

Awards
no thats very helpful thank you. good to hear about the AP, i was assuming it would be a slightly different feeling, maybe im just not used to it. but im excited it gets better and better. did you notice better pumps when taking in more carbs.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no thats very helpful thank you. good to hear about the AP, i was assuming it would be a slightly different feeling, maybe im just not used to it. but im excited it gets better and better. did you notice better pumps when taking in more carbs.

yes to a certain extent but its best to keep your the complex carbs intake around what they recommend on the directions. everyones different but 60gr was good for me. and you will really notice it in the gym aswell:) goodluck and Godbless.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
So I am cutting right now, about 2 weeks in, and the start of my second week added AP and Powerfull. As far as the powerfull question, i was wanting to make the bottle last a full month so following the 5 on 2 off protocol i was just going to take 4 pills a day. Thats 3 preworkout and 1 before bed. my question is, is that a waste taking only 1 before bed and would i see better results if i did the 1-3 pills before bed? potentially taking 6 a day on "on" days?

onto the AP question: so the ad says skin bursting pumps, so far i haven't really felt the pumps at all. I take it 15-20 min before carb meals and eat around 30-40 grams of carbs. I was just wondering if this is a "building" effect and the longer you take it the more sensitive you become to it and it works better or if i am just not taking in enough carbs to give me that pump? Or maybe other people aren't really getting the pumps its claimed..I love USP so not trying to doubt the products just wanting some feedback.

Thanks in advance.
As flightpostie stated about the PowerFULL it would be better to go with 2 pre-workout and 2 before bed.
The pumps from AP are what we call food pumps and is a defferent feeling to the pump you get in the gym from working out. Once you get the right amount of Carbs ingested you will feel the muscle fullness that AP gives and you will feel it all the day through.
With the AP it is experimentation to exactly how many Carbs you need for the AP meals. Everyone has a different amount and it is about getting it right for you.
I personally found that 50-60g of Carbs was best for me at each AP meal whereas others have found 30-40g to be their sweetspot. I would suggest you experiment a little and increase until you feel the Fullness coming on but do not really go above 60-70g per AP meal. It is a supplement that needs for you to be somewhat intune with your body so you can feel the differences made whan taking it.
I would also suggest to start with 2 x AP taken 4-6 hours apart for around a week and then move it up to 3 x AP taken approx 4 hours apart just to allow your body to get used to it.

triplewhammy

Awards
I personally have learned that the neurostimulative effects of PowerFULL are too much for me past 1 cap so I like just 1 before bed or it keeps me awake (unless I'm extremely overtired).

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
powerfull made me fall asleep in like 10 min it was great, I couldnt take it prewo cuz i eat to close to my workout and it would have been a waste, but got good results just taking at night

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
hey guys ive been using AP only a few days now but the carb meals im eating with it are way higher than 60-70g im bulking so i take mine in the morning with 100+ carbs and post workout with 150+carbs because i take serious mass for breakfast and postworkout shake... bad idea? or will it make effects better? im currently 18 and looking to put on some lean muscle doing full asteroid stack in a few months

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
You could use two AP in instances where you're consuming 100+ grams of carbs. I'd go with a homemade shake over Serious Mass though - it's not a good sign when a product has maltodextrin listed first in the ingredients. A shake with two scoops of whey, a cup or two of oats, some bannana or blueberries, and some natural peanut butter or extra virgin olive oil will give you plenty of calories, plus it will probably be cheaper.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
So I should use two AP? If I use one will I not see results from it?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
And why would u not incorporate powerFULL? Its part of the stack

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
there is so much feedback on these two products, you could read for hours.

Bermuda

Awards
is taking a scoop of jack3d at about 5:00 am as soon as i wake up then doing 45 mins of cardio at about 5:30am then taking AP and having 8 egg whites and 2 cups of brown rice going to hinder reasults of AP. (this is on days where i do cardio in the AM and lift in the PM) also i was thinking of adding powerFUL to this stack.