my experience with Recreate

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't posted here on AM in a long time. In fact I haven't been lurking much either. But I decided that I would post my opinion on Recreate since it really helped in some areas.

I have a very low tolerance to stims, and after researching a bit over at NP I decided to try out Recreate. I was very pleased with how it gave me clean energy without any over stimulated sides, and I was able to fall asleep no problem. It really shined for me in this area and is by far my new favorite supp for energy.

I'm a recently retired strength athlete and although I kept up my training in the weight room I neglected my diet to the point that I ballooned to my heaviest weight I have ever been. Needless to say I woke up and got back on my game. Starting out at 366 I soon dropped back down to 330, but at this point I started stalling out. Due to chronic injuries I now have it's hard for me to do cardio, let alone stand for very long. In the past I would just re-work my diet, and hit up the cardio, or gpp work. However my only option now is to mainly work with my diet and get in as much cardio as my body will allow. So I decided to give Recreate a try, and I am pleased to say that I am now down to 305, after using it for 12 weeks, with no change to the diet that got me to 330, just added cardio in the pool once a week. The greatest aspect for me was that Recreate really helped in maintaining and even increasing strength a little while I was on it. Great recomp with this.

Thanks USP, I really loved this product

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I haven't posted here on AM in a long time. In fact I haven't been lurking much either. But I decided that I would post my opinion on Recreate since it really helped in some areas.

I have a very low tolerance to stims, and after researching a bit over at NP I decided to try out Recreate. I was very pleased with how it gave me clean energy without any over stimulated sides, and I was able to fall asleep no problem. It really shined for me in this area and is by far my new favorite supp for energy.

I'm a recently retired strength athlete and although I kept up my training in the weight room I neglected my diet to the point that I ballooned to my heaviest weight I have ever been. Needless to say I woke up and got back on my game. Starting out at 366 I soon dropped back down to 330, but at this point I started stalling out. Due to chronic injuries I now have it's hard for me to do cardio, let alone stand for very long. In the past I would just re-work my diet, and hit up the cardio, or gpp work. However my only option now is to mainly work with my diet and get in as much cardio as my body will allow. So I decided to give Recreate a try, and I am pleased to say that I am now down to 305, after using it for 12 weeks, with no change to the diet that got me to 330, just added cardio in the pool once a week. The greatest aspect for me was that Recreate really helped in maintaining and even increasing strength a little while I was on it. Great recomp with this.

Thanks for the feedback and appreciate your support of our products.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That`s GREAT MAN!!!!

try OEP then you will believe

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great stuff! Recreate is one of my all time favorite products.. Probably just behind Anabolic-Pump... Followed by SuperCissus Rx.

Please keep us updated on your continued progress!