Pink Magic Stacked w/ Formestane??

fxm

Awards
I was thinking of stacking Pink Magic w/ CEL Formestane run at low dose (50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day) for 8 weeks.

My reasoning for adding the Form is because I have always had natural high estrogen (I have never run anabolics or ph's) and the Form works really well for me (dries me out, gets rid of the fat pad's on my chest, more motivated, increase libido ect).

Would there be any negative interactions? I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of stacking Pink Magic w/ CEL Formestane run at low dose (50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day) for 8 weeks.

My reasoning for adding the Form is because I have always had natural high estrogen (I have never run anabolics or ph's) and the Form works really well for me (dries me out, gets rid of the fat pad's on my chest, more motivated, increase libido ect).

Would there be any negative interactions? I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you

Form at 100 mg per day unless you take breaks may start to shut you down on an 8 week run. This has nothing to do with PM. I use form at 25-30 mgs per day and take a couple of days per week off, but that's just cautious me.

fxm

Awards
Form at 100 mg per day unless you take breaks may start to shut you down on an 8 week run. This has nothing to do with PM. I use form at 25-30 mgs per day and take a couple of days per week off, but that's just cautious me.
Thank you for your input.

So would it be better to just run the Form for 4 weeks?

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your input.

So would it be better to just run the Form for 4 weeks?
I think you'd OK at 100mg for a 4 week run and at 50mg you could run it the whole 8 weeks, especially if you took one day per week off.

I just like to run it for months at a time at very low doses -- I might do a couple of days in a row at 50 mgs, but then take a couple of days off.

fxm

Awards
I think you'd OK at 100mg for a 4 week run and at 50mg you could run it the whole 8 weeks, especially if you took one day per week off.

I just like to run it for months at a time at very low doses -- I might do a couple of days in a row at 50 mgs, but then take a couple of days off.

Tuberman,
Thanks for all your help. Once my next training cycle starts im gonna go with the 50mgs for 8 weeks.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formestane is not suppressive at all at 100mg per day or even 200mg per day even at 8 weeks...