Prime VS PowerFULL

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!

First of all, I'm Felipe Pinheiro from Brazil.

SO, i'm on PCT of a cycle with D-PLEX + 11-STERONE by C.E.L. .
Everythink's OK.

But i want to stop to use PH's....for a while HUAuHAUHuah

I was using HUMANO GROWTH by Labrada, great HGH percursor, really nice.
And i want to try another.

I already used jack3d and i'm on SuperPump250 now.......jack3d let me crazy hehehe VERY VERY GOOD. Spuerpump is good to, but jack3d make an animal uahuha

SO, about HGH percursor, I saw that Powerfull is A VERY VEY NICE HGH PERCURSOR RIGHT?!
And about Prime?!
WICH IS BETTER!!!!??!!!??? And about both togeter?!

Answer me fast please because i need to do my order to night heheheh

Another question. I'll run powerfull or Prime with another NO2 (i want to try many of then)......i was thinking about ASSAULT by M.P. ......what do you guys think ?!

PEACE !

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Hey Felipe,
As an avid non sponsored user of USP (no wait, all USP lol) supplements, I can vouch strongly for Prime. Especially in your given situation needing something to pull you through PCT.

Now, I don't know post cycle, on cycle etc etc "first hand", but I have broadened my knowledge extensively into that area to better understand the "entire" playing field of bodybuilding.

Prime is NOT a test booster to my knowledge, so it won't do anything such as bringing you back into homeostasis etc. Long story short, Prime is your best option because it will help maintain the strength and size you've put on from cycle thus helping balance cortisol. Lower the weight you use just a tad as your joints/tendons won't be able to take the abuse, but your muscles will!

Eat like you need to for the new gains you've made and PRime will help keep them there if not better them! The "only thing", I would suggest buying 3 bottles of Prime right off the bat. I say this, so you can dose it properly to allow you to reap the benefits as quickly as possible, but at the same time for a longer period of time. You can then decide to continue running Prime (just like I did, Im not like 15bottles deeps lol) or drop it.

Prime - 3bottles, 6/9 dosing now! Start :)

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very good advice brow!

But 3 bottles Man!?!?? Do you want to broke me?!?!!?!? HUaHUaUHAUH$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was thinking about run prime + powerfull. But, i can do prime + prime hehehehe

BUUUUUUUT, I like to much of HGH products, so, maybe i use powerfull

let's see what USP labs sponsors will answer hehe

=]'

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you like what you like then you can't go wrong with Prime/Powerful combo.

Only reason I said 3 bottles of Prime is because if you were to dose it high like you should to reach max benefits in shortest amount of time, you would be done with a bottle in like 2weeks. 3bottles would allow you to run over a months worth and hold onto all your gains, then solidify them by an extra week or 2.

Do 2 bottles of Prime and 1powerful and your set bro! Best of both worlds! The prime you can dose high long enough for a PCT boost and then the added benefits of hgh output from the Powerful on top of that!

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good advice brow!

I need more opinions.

But first, i'm thinking about 1 bottle Prime + 1 bottle powerfull.....maybe doing a bridge....

PRIME = 120 caps per bottle , 6 caps/day => 20 days (weeks on and weekends off i can use for 4 weeks.)

POWERFULL = 90 caps per bottle , 4 caps/day => 22 days (weeks on and weekends off i can use for 4 weeks to.)

SOOOOOOO...........

weeks:
1-4 PRIME
3-6 POWEFULL
2-5 (NO2......Jack3d [i already used, very nice, but i want to try another] OR Assault...wich is better?)
6-7 Xtract (axis labs)

^_-

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I have about 10bottles of Jack3d. Does that say much for my pre wo of choice? lol
After using up 2bottles without diminished effects, I bought in big! I feel it has alot to do with obviously not dosing on your off days and dosing dependant on workout intensity needed. If I went and dosed 3scoops every day I worked out, Im pretty sure I'd eventually build a tolerance!

You have a good layout going, but you should really think about another bottle of Prime. TRUST ME. Otherwise...you look good to go bro and like you said, make this happen like now so you can keep those gains ;)

Keep us posted and what you turn out to do! Leave you with this...
Cough up the coin for 2prime and 1powerful and keep your gains. How much did you spend on cycle? THink about that...you want to keep that right? Whats 1 more bottle and 1 more $ after all you've put in to create what you did. Just go the extra step, you wont regret it!

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm Brazilian man............the ship rate is U$50,00

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
=[[[[[[[
=///////////////

But, IF YOU GARANTEE..............i'll think about.

If do not work, you'll pay me this ship rate. OK ?!
ahuAHUaHU

Thanks man
Keep in peace

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AAAAHHHHHH MAN !!!!

I can't hold myself...........

I bought:

1 Muscle Pharm Assault 40 serving (Raspberry Lemonade)

- 1 Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men 180 tablet

- 1 Axis Labs Xtract 80 capsule

- 2 USPlabs PowerFULL 90 capsule

- 2 USPlabs Prime 120 capsule

HUAhuahuaahuaHUaHaHaHU

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Excellent choice! Im glad to see you went with atleast 2prime!! Also have the powerful in there, good deal! Everything else I havent used so, cant comment to much on that. I don't talk about what I don't know ;)

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 PowerFull + 2 Prime...............8 weeks cycle heheheh

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPEN !

rcarracedo

Awards
Guys... I am looking into supplemnts myslef. I want size gains but I want to keep my cuts. I see you guys are talking about PCTs - Do you mean use these products as PCTs to "cycles" of the "real deal" or cycles to other supplements. In general, I want to use some supplments (OCT) for size and strength - do I need PCTS for these types of cycles.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys... I am looking into supplemnts myslef. I want size gains but I want to keep my cuts. I see you guys are talking about PCTs - Do you mean use these products as PCTs to "cycles" of the "real deal" or cycles to other supplements. In general, I want to use some supplments (OCT) for size and strength - do I need PCTS for these types of cycles.
Prime and PowerFULL do NOT require PCT of any kind. All herbal/natural and work WITH your body to produce the effects.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AAAAHHHHHH MAN !!!!

I can't hold myself...........

I bought:

1 Muscle Pharm Assault 40 serving (Raspberry Lemonade)

- 1 Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men 180 tablet

- 1 Axis Labs Xtract 80 capsule

- 2 USPlabs PowerFULL 90 capsule

- 2 USPlabs Prime 120 capsule

HUAhuahuaahuaHUaHaHaHU
Thank you for the support! :cheers:

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hehehe