Kudos USPLabs...

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
So fiiinally tried Jack3d. I ran outta RPM and thought about trying a new pre-wo. I've sat back and seen Jack3d getting all kinds of praise for a while now and it's a wonder I've waited so long to check it out for myself. First USP supp I've tried. You guys did a good, consumer-conscious thing when you created Jack3d... I've tried a handful of the pre's out there... JP8 was fn great, but the taste was as bad as the effects were good, and RPM I have used with good success- everything else was a rip-off. With Jack3d you really did create the antithesis of the pre-wo powder I had quickly come to despise... fillers and dyes (f* hate dyes- I firmly believe/agree they are NOT healthy for our consumption), shady labeling, n all the above for tip top $$. Anyhow I'm preachin to the choir, but I appreciate the cleanliness (and honesty) of the product big time. Cuz when bodybuilding began, it was as much about living a healthy, clean existence as it was about getting big and cut, n I think many still hold those values- I try to.
Now, lol, with that being said, I DO love me my stims, n Jack3d has me covered there at the same time so that is def whats up. A scoop has me feeling a smooth, clean focus and energy n I KNOW more strength n stamina is at my disposal. The taste (lemon-lime)- love it, reminds me of the instant lemonade mix I drank as a lil kid. Only tried it once thus far. I'm def curious how my continued experience will go. Had to hop on here n issue credit where its due~

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
A+, my friend.

Jack3d was my first product, and i loved it. I tried AP next and i love it too. I'm going to have to keep trying their other products because they haven't let me down yet! I was worried about the non-responders to prime, but i'm going to have to give it a try, i'll grab 2 bottles and see how it goes just because i love their other products.

You can count of me buying Pink Magic when it comes out too!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait for the new flavor release ;)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
A+, my friend.

Jack3d was my first product, and i loved it. I tried AP next and i love it too. I'm going to have to keep trying their other products because they haven't let me down yet! I was worried about the non-responders to prime, but i'm going to have to give it a try, i'll grab 2 bottles and see how it goes just because i love their other products.

Prime is where it all started for me. Then it snowballed into Jack3d, AP, OEP, Recreate, SuperCissus RX, Pslin and probably another 1or2 I can't remember because I take to many supps from USP Lol and you can add PinkMagic to that list any day!

I think the only thing I dont have is Powerful <shrugs>

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, lol. PowerFULL i've used, and it's actually worked better than HGHPro which suprsied me. Totally forgot about that.

Recently busted my shoulder again, and have Super Cissus Rx on order. I am eager to say the least.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
A+, my friend.

Yeah dude I can see easily why Jack3d is so well loved... I deem it to be a keeper so far. Yeah, I've heard good things about AP too, n also PF. Yup...personally I'm a lil weary of Prime, I've seen a lot of bad reviews, n I'm not sure I wanna take the chance given that it isnt exactly cheap. I have also seen some rave reviews of it though so maybe one of these days when I got some $$ to blow I'll try it. I have a stash of Diesel Test HC and that helps gives me great vascularity and pumps (aside from the test boost) so it makes a great pairing with the Jack3d since it's not intended so much for NO/pumps (though I feel a dinstinct tightness/hardness from it- n I like the BA tingles :) lol)

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Prime is where it all started for me. Then it snowballed into Jack3d, AP, OEP, Recreate, SuperCissus RX, Pslin and probably another 1or2 I can't remember because I take to many supps from USP Lol and you can add PinkMagic to that list any day!

I think the only thing I dont have is Powerful <shrugs>
So Prime worked out well i take it

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i've tried quite a few pre's too and jacked is one of my fav's.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So Prime worked out well i take it
Yes sir, Im probably about 15bottles deep with a crazy dosing scheme that has done wonders for holding onto "all" of my muscle while dieting down.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Prime is what got me started on USPLabs as well. Every time I run it it still impresses me. I'm about two bottles in with another high dosing run of it right now. I'm on a keto cut and I'm squatting / deadlifting / benching heavier than I ever have, and this is with my calories being pretty low lately (regularly around or below 1,800 except for two days a week where I have a big all carb meal). I use the entire USP line and I've never been dissapointed with any of their products. They really can't be beat when it comes to natural supplements.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump got me hooked on USP Labs.. I traded a bottle of supremecy for something cheap.. and the guy threw in a bottle of anabolic pump.. ever since, I have been a constant user. Followed by Pslin which I use all the time and jacked.

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
Been using usplabs and I got to say as me, a natural powerlifter/bodybuilder, I'm very impresss and I can't wait for pink magic when it comes to all gnc stores so I can use it and make even bigger gains.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So fiiinally tried Jack3d. I ran outta RPM and thought about trying a new pre-wo. I've sat back and seen Jack3d getting all kinds of praise for a while now and it's a wonder I've waited so long to check it out for myself. First USP supp I've tried. You guys did a good, consumer-conscious thing when you created Jack3d... I've tried a handful of the pre's out there... JP8 was fn great, but the taste was as bad as the effects were good, and RPM I have used with good success- everything else was a rip-off. With Jack3d you really did create the antithesis of the pre-wo powder I had quickly come to despise... fillers and dyes (f* hate dyes- I firmly believe/agree they are NOT healthy for our consumption), shady labeling, n all the above for tip top $$. Anyhow I'm preachin to the choir, but I appreciate the cleanliness (and honesty) of the product big time. Cuz when bodybuilding began, it was as much about living a healthy, clean existence as it was about getting big and cut, n I think many still hold those values- I try to.
Now, lol, with that being said, I DO love me my stims, n Jack3d has me covered there at the same time so that is def whats up. A scoop has me feeling a smooth, clean focus and energy n I KNOW more strength n stamina is at my disposal. The taste (lemon-lime)- love it, reminds me of the instant lemonade mix I drank as a lil kid. Only tried it once thus far. I'm def curious how my continued experience will go. Had to hop on here n issue credit where its due~
Thank you very much for the feedback! Great to read that you enjoyed your Jack3d experience. Let us know how things unfold.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A+, my friend.

When you decide to run PRIME, consider the 6/9 Dosing Protocol - 6 capsules on non-workout days and 9 capsules on workout days, with one day completely PRIME-free.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah dude I can see easily why Jack3d is so well loved... I deem it to be a keeper so far. Yeah, I've heard good things about AP too, n also PF. Yup...personally I'm a lil weary of Prime, I've seen a lot of bad reviews, n I'm not sure I wanna take the chance given that it isnt exactly cheap. I have also seen some rave reviews of it though so maybe one of these days when I got some $$ to blow I'll try it. I have a stash of Diesel Test HC and that helps gives me great vascularity and pumps (aside from the test boost) so it makes a great pairing with the Jack3d since it's not intended so much for NO/pumps (though I feel a dinstinct tightness/hardness from it- n I like the BA tingles :) lol)
Prime is hands down entirely underrated. Also, many people don't dose it properly or expect to get steroid gains from it and then write a bad review. Nothing, less Pink Magic, will add strength and give near instant recovery like Prime does. Is it pricey, yes, is it worth that price, you better believe it. I am on bottle 2 of my 3 and am just starting to notice the crazy increase in strength. Keep in mind Prime takes time to kick in so don't expect 1 bottle to light the world on fire... buy 3 and some Anabolic Pump, you won't be disappointed.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
When you decide to run PRIME, consider the 6/9 Dosing Protocol - 6 capsules on non-workout days and 9 capsules on workout days, with one day completely PRIME-free.
I think im going to have to make room in my schedule for a Prime/PM combo.

Prime -6/9
PM -8/10?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Prime is hands down entirely underrated. Also, many people don't dose it properly or expect to get steroid gains from it and then write a bad review. Nothing, less Pink Magic, will add strength and give near instant recovery like Prime does. Is it pricey, yes, is it worth that price, you better believe it. I am on bottle 2 of my 3 and am just starting to notice the crazy increase in strength. Keep in mind Prime takes time to kick in so don't expect 1 bottle to light the world on fire... buy 3 and some Anabolic Pump, you won't be disappointed.
Do you dose 6/9?

Also, i think UPSLabs knows they need 240 count bottles of prime :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Prime -6/9
PM -8/10?
I love that stack. My next stack I run will be 12 Prime (4/4/4) and 8 Pink Magic (2/2/2/2). In addition to AP and Recreate.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love that stack. My next stack I run will be 12 Prime (4/4/4) and 8 Pink Magic (2/2/2/2). In addition to AP and Recreate.
Gets towel... wipes drool from mouth and desk surface... dreams of PRs! Casey that is a SICK SICK SICK stack man, love it.

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards

Prime -6/9
PM -8/10?
Just mega dose prime for 12 weeks as risktaker recommends, that way your gains will go out of this world.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gets towel... wipes drool from mouth and desk surface... dreams of PRs! Casey that is a SICK SICK SICK stack man, love it.
AND wait until you read the science on Wednesday Finny... It will ALL make sense!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AND wait until you read the science on Wednesday Finny... It will ALL make sense!
I am anxiously awaiting. Definitely going to be buying you out of entirely too much Pink Magic :lol:

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Yes, good point, I had to wonder about factors like you mentioned that may have contributed to the bad reviews.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Thank you very much for the feedback! Great to read that you enjoyed your Jack3d experience. Let us know how things unfold.
No prob, my pleasure to have had the positive experience to tell about. I will let you know how it continues to unfold- starting now in fact...Hit a full-body workout the other night and I had to eventually look up at the clock and tell myself to stop, I wanted to keep going lol. Had no idea how hard I was nuking myself as it was taking place haha, but I was nice and sore yesterday, still lingering today too. Interesting note- I cooled down from that workout first by shooting some hoops, and my legs and movement felt springy and light, I should have felt like lead at that point.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, good point, I had to wonder about factors like you mentioned that may have contributed to the bad reviews.
You are in the right place to get all of the information you need to have a successful go at Prime. Put together your stack, diet, training and list it here FIRST! That way the USP guys can give you pinpoint advice to maximize your success. Not too many companies will help you put together a custom plan like that but if you ask and give the information requested by Boro or Strategic, you will get the best advice.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
You are in the right place to get all of the information you need to have a successful go at Prime. Put together your stack, diet, training and list it here FIRST! That way the USP guys can give you pinpoint advice to maximize your success. Not too many companies will help you put together a custom plan like that but if you ask and give the information requested by Boro or Strategic, you will get the best advice.
Thanks man, good to know

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Another killer workout w/ Jack3d. Once again lost track of time bangin out exercises n sets. Love the ultra-clean, clear-headed feeling that persists while it's running it's course... other pre's ive used- both the good n the bad- always gave me that fuzzy, erratic stimmed out feeling to some extent, or the "crash" when it's all said and done. JP8 was a very aggressive, long-lasting energy that didn't give me any kind of crash, but it left me jittery. With Jack3d it's a "calm" and "centered" energy mentally speaking, and it wears off smoothly, which is awesome IMO.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another killer workout w/ Jack3d. Once again lost track of time bangin out exercises n sets. Love the ultra-clean, clear-headed feeling that persists while it's running it's course... other pre's ive used- both the good n the bad- always gave me that fuzzy, erratic stimmed out feeling to some extent, or the "crash" when it's all said and done. JP8 was a very aggressive, long-lasting energy that didn't give me any kind of crash, but it left me jittery. With Jack3d it's a "calm" and "centered" energy mentally speaking, and it wears off smoothly, which is awesome IMO.
if u think thats good try popin some powerfull with your jacked next workout:D

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Picked up my first bottle of Prime today, saw a great sale so went for it. I'm hoping this will add some firepower to my bulking efforts :rocketwhore:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what's goodie DC, it's been a minute, brotha. anyways your in for a surprise with that prime, thats one of my staples right there.

and as far as your stated expectations above..................

it sure is, strength is going to increase big time as well as your appetite, so expect the urge to want to lift and eat every hour

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
what's goodie DC, it's been a minute, brotha. anyways your in for a surprise with that prime, thats one of my staples right there.

and as far as your stated expectations above..................

it sure is, strength is going to increase big time as well as your appetite, so expect the urge to want to lift and eat every hour
it has been a minute my guy (how goes it w/ you?), i haven't been able to log on as much lately unfortunately. that's good to know it's a staple of yours man, n i'm pretty sure it's fast becoming one of mine as well- about a week in and i'm feeling it go to work... needless to say i'm stoked that i'm responding

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
WPChickDiesel Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 23
Supplements 17
julius kelp Supplements 10