PowerFULL cutting phase

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
What's going on guys?

I've been on a cut for 8 wks now, I've currently ran Testopro for 8 wks as my main staple as far as testosterone goes. Now I'm cycling off testo and wanted to add in powerfull as my main staple to keep me in the anabolic mode. Wanted to know if is okay to jump on PF after 8 wks of testo or should I cycle off anything that elevates testosterone?

Thanks, Dre.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
What's going on guys?

I've been on a cut for 8 wks now, I've currently ran Testopro for 8 wks as my main staple as far as testosterone goes. Now I'm cycling off testo and wanted to add in powerfull as my main staple to keep me in the anabolic mode. Wanted to know if is okay to jump on PF after 8 wks of testo or should I cycle off anything that elevates testosterone?

Thanks, Dre.
There is no problem in going onto the PowerFULL without taking a break from the Testopro. Just ensure that you take the PowerFULL as per label and do not take near meals containing Carbs. Usual dosing of PowerFULL is before workouts and before bed.
What other products are you using at the moment?

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
into fasted AM workouts? then you're gonna love PowerFull . . drop 3 caps w. some sort of stim (Jack3d is a good choice) 45min preWO . . sip 20-30g BCAAs pre-intra-post WO . . part of an ultimate natty recomp stack ;)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
into fasted AM workouts? then you're gonna love PowerFull . . drop 3 caps w. some sort of stim (Jack3d is a good choice) 45min preWO . . sip 20-30g BCAAs pre-intra-post WO . . part of an ultimate natty recomp stack ;)
Yep PowerFULL is great for morning workouts alongside the Jack3d. :)