Mis Vatos! Ready To get Chingon? PINK MAGIC is LIVE in 5-4-3-2-1

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****!! Bring it on! Dropped out of training for a little bit, but think I'll have to pick this up for when I get back to it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
option 3 is a great price....

Price will be good as always...
More than a great price Jacob... Option 3 is intense... The value almost confuses me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPLabs=ULTRA HIGH QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS

PRIME-PINK-AP, you will scare some folks in the gym while feeling healthy and natural with a killer aggression for the weights and life, mood is fantastic!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pure Awesomeness! :thumbsup:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
More than a great price Jacob... Option 3 is intense... The value almost confuses me.
Sounds like there's only one option for me then :-D

PRIME-PINK-AP, you will scare some folks in the gym while feeling healthy and natural with a killer aggression for the weights and life, mood is fantastic!
Think I'll be doing just that come IC release!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoo-hoo! no whammy, no whammy.....I'll be leaving my pickle jar full of loose change & bills behind the shrubby next to the office door on Mañana drive....pls see that it gets a good home....and sorry about the smell.... :food:

I want to update my Vatos on some changes to Pink Magic.

Beta testers used one ingredient 500mgs caps and given 150 caps dosed at 6 caps a day.

PINK MAGIC that will be released has 3 ingredients, 800mgs caps and 180 caps! Dosing protocol is 6 caps off day and 2 extra on workout days!

The haters can't come with the beta caps are stronger...Nope in this instance they where weaker and probably the strongest natural supplement to grace the earth...

If you think the Beta results where incredible....get ready for something beyond special.

PRIME-PINK-AP stack--Get huge fast!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn...the original Pink made me MasterBeta!!:bigeyes:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Beta testers used one ingredient 500mgs caps and given 150 caps dosed at 6 caps a day.

PINK MAGIC that will be released has 3 ingredients, 800mgs caps and 180 caps! Dosing protocol is 6 caps off day and 2 extra on workout days!

The haters can't come with the beta caps are stronger...Nope in this instance they where weaker and probably the strongest natural supplement to grace the earth...

If you think the Beta results where incredible....get ready for something beyond special.

OMG Jacob you going crazy? PINK MAGIC:food:

:lol:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I`m Ready with my new "VISA MASTER SWORD" Whoooooohoooooo

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So how long after the IC release will this be available to the public?

Is it still going to be a limited run?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Hells yeah! Only wish there an option for bigger bottles of prime like this.

4 more days....

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, not that it needs it but, would an AI be helpful with PM for estro issues?

bigjeff200

Awards
I am going to get 2 bottles of the pink on the 9th (hopefully). I already have 2 bottles of t-force by omega sports. Would this be a good combo?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure they'll tell you no need to stack it with another t-booster. I'm wondering if an anti-e would be good to control the increase of estro with test.

Pretty sure they'll tell you no need to stack it with another t-booster. I'm wondering if an anti-e would be good to control the increase of estro with test.
You can use it but not essential.

Best advice is to feel the Power of PInk Solo before stacking and then stack away.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to get 2 bottles of the pink on the 9th (hopefully). I already have 2 bottles of t-force by omega sports. Would this be a good combo?
Should be a great stack! Nevetheless, if you have never used any of those products before, use them separately first before stacking them. That you you can better tell what is doing what, and would be better informed about your future stacking choices.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use it but not essential.

Best advice is to feel the Power of PInk Solo before stacking and then stack away.
Jacob Pink Magic comes with TNA too in the IC Release.................? :sad3:

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Excited to say the least!

I beta tested and was floored by the results! Spiderduncan's Trial of Pink Magic.

Gender - Male
Age - 34 years
Height - 5'10"
Weight - PRE=192lbs >>>>>>> POST=194 (+2LBS)
Bodyfat - PRE=10.5% >>>>>>> POST=8.7% (-1.8% or -3.25 lbs FAT)
Lean Body Mass - PRE=172lbs >>>> POST=177LBS (+5lbs)

Will there be a bottle limit (per household etc.)?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
The name, Pink Magic. I used to chase alot of pink magic in high school. :lol: Now it sleeps with me every night. :food:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:popcorn:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need 5 bottles is there a limit...?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long is this realisticaly going to last for the IC run. I will be at work right when this thing kicks off. I noticed another member ran this on a low carb cut which is what im on right now and would like to see where this puts me.

How long is this realisticaly going to last for the IC run. I will be at work right when this thing kicks off. I noticed another member ran this on a low carb cut which is what im on right now and would like to see where this puts me.
it should last 24 hours..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The IC is limit of 2 bottles....Nutra will be unlimited!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The IC is limit of 2 bottles....Nutra will be unlimited!!
Until they are sold out. This product is not going to be available year round like our other ones. We wish we could, but it is far to scarce.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Search for the Magic has Begun.....and I`m Ready