Received my P-slin today

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. E****lent, this is what I figured as one would get the best of both worlds from the properties of each.

Would you recommend 1pslin and 2AP to tackle these monster meals, or 1pslin and 1ap would suffice in the near 200g area? I feel for a meal that large getting close to the
    200g carb range, 1pslin and 2ap is the golden ticket?

What are your thoughts...

2. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    E****lent, this is what I figured as one would get the best of both worlds from the properties of each.

Would you recommend 1pslin and 2AP to tackle these monster meals, or 1pslin and 1ap would suffice in the near 200g area? I feel for a meal that large getting close to the
    200g carb range, 1pslin and 2ap is the golden ticket?

What are your thoughts...
    Sorry, I cannot make a recommendation for a 200gr carb meal. That is quite a bit of carbohydrates. I would not recommend that much at a time.
    •   

3. Well, not putting up a safety net between you and USP, Im not asking you to recommend dieting tips as I have that down to a T (not coming off rudely).

Just asking what would be a viable option to attack this amount of carbs, not if you suggest that amount of carbs or not so...

4. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Well, not putting up a safety net between you and USP, Im not asking you to recommend dieting tips as I have that down to a T (not coming off rudely).

Just asking what would be a viable option to attack this amount of carbs, not if you suggest that amount of carbs or not so...
    Not to sound rude, but please cut these insinuations about safety nets! I just do not feel comfortable talking about 200gr carb meals, P-Slin or not! If this amount of carbs is necessary at all, one should build up to it over time, with a combination of P-Slin and Anabolic Pump. I cannot tell you, though, how many of each you would need. You would have to experiment, and this has nothing to do with safety nets.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Let me know when you take your first dose and how you react!?

I remember first time and any other time taking AP I never had any problems. First time and a couple there after taking YellowGold, it kind of gave me the runs.

Not the runs (yet) but damn its like every 3 hours i have to go, after taking one of these. Does this go away, is there anything I can do?

Other then that I felt like superman in the gym today. Felt so damn good i did drop sets on my finale set of squats for the first time. 325x6 275x8 225x8.
    And still felt pretty damn good, other then taking a while to catch my breath.

Also took 4.5g gplc, 1tsp cordyceps and 1/2tsp cissus.

6. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Well, not putting up a safety net between you and USP, Im not asking you to recommend dieting tips as I have that down to a T (not coming off rudely).

Only one way to find out; are you still pre-contest or you currently post contest?

7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Not to sound rude, but please cut these insinuations about safety nets! I just do not feel comfortable talking about 200gr carb meals, P-Slin or not! If this amount of carbs is necessary at all, one should build up to it over time, with a combination of P-Slin and Anabolic Pump. I cannot tell you, though, how many of each you would need. You would have to experiment, and this has nothing to do with safety nets.
    Didnt mean it as an attack or for you to get offended. I just know reps have to be very careful with what they say.

All in all...my point is, if one was to take 1 pslin and say 1-2ap together all in one shot. Also POUNDS through carbs (because hes a beast and can handle it), would there be any negative effects of that type of dosing of GDA?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    Only one way to find out; are you still pre-contest or you currently post contest?
    Still preppin, just mapping things out now that I have GDA's in my arsenal to help combat post frenzy! Something I didn't have in my other runs and still handled things well so, I could only imagine with the aid of a GDA
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Didnt mean it as an attack or for you to get offended. I just know reps have to be very careful with what they say.

All in all...my point is, if one was to take 1 pslin and say 1-2ap together all in one shot. Also POUNDS through carbs (because hes a beast and can handle it), would there be any negative effects of that type of dosing of GDA?
    At USPlabs, we do not censor anyone that works for us that is why they work for us...

If you can tolerate 200grams of carbohydrates in one bolus dose f without AP and Pslin from experience than AP and PSLIN will be of benefit..

10. Thanks for chiming in Jacob. I obviously in no way had the intent to offend or maybe come across as it may have sounded. I was just simply trying to state I know those who work for certain companies have to be "a bit more careful" about what they say and how they respond to not hold the company they work for to any ties!

I guess thats just another reason USPLabs rocks though. Not censoring anyone...plus, there's no worries in that area anyhow. Its not like your products couldn't back up anything anything has to say about them!

Keep rockin Can't wait for new Jack3d flavor and this stronger GDA your cooking up?
    •   

11. I got my p-slin in yesterday and the pills are hard. Does this mean they are ruined?

12. Quote Originally Posted by ottoclif View Post
    I got my p-slin in yesterday and the pills are hard. Does this mean they are ruined?
    Absolutely not. There is no loss in potency as a consequence. Enjoy your P-Slin!

13. thank you. Can't wait to try them again. Its been almost two years since I first took p-slin.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ottoclif View Post
    I got my p-slin in yesterday and the pills are hard. Does this mean they are ruined?
    yeah there still good i just chew them.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

15. i just received mine last week im on day 4 or 5 now... i havent been chewing them (forgot it helps...kicking my own ass) but ive noticed the pumps, i take it along with 70-100 CHO and some aakg. Creatine and a protein meal after. the first 2 days i didnt eat as many CHO maybe like 50-60 im excited to see what this week will be like.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I received my bottle of DTH today.
    By Parrrish in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 12:36 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:12 PM