oep stack

crankchest

Awards
how about oep recycle and hghup for cut /recomp.
Props to oep 31.5 inches and 18lbs 90days !

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Those are incredible results. Having great results myself right now with OEP. Congrats man and keep it up!

crankchest

Awards
Thanks it was hard work but oep help alot! great diet and hard workand a little help from usp!!

crankchest

Awards
any idea how I can get any pink triing to get rid of the last bit of fat and harden up saw an ad that it was out Think that and oep would be somethin!
Thanks for the responce.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'll do ya one better.

Can't really recommend the Pink Magic for belly fat. It's not going to hurt you, but the benefits compared to what something else would provide are just not there. Roll with some Recreate and a 7-OH product (cortisol control). You have been dieting for a while now, and I would guess have some sort of areas in your life that provide you undue stress. You would be shocked at the end of a longstanding diet and cut what a cortisol product will do for ya.

Recreate and something like Lean Extreme would be perfect. Less stim will only help at this point.

crankchest

Awards
ok thanks for the tip I will go that way. finishing up oep powerfull and ap then I give that a shot!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
OEP FTW

eeehhhh....I mean...USP FTW, what have they released that hasn't worked for the larger percentage? lol

Keep Rockin USPLabs

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OEP FTW

eeehhhh....I mean...USP FTW, what have they released that hasn't worked for the larger percentage? lol

Keep Rockin USPLabs
Thanks buddy!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yea OEP has definately helped make my first thing in the morning cardio sessions a little easier (if to call it that) this time around for my prep!

Well...to be honest, 2oep and 1 recreate has helped get my heart rate going nice and strong. There have been numerous days where I was able to go turtle mode on the tread and get my hear rate in the desired range!

Thats what I call the rise and shiner ;)

crankchest

Awards
the only bad thing about oep is that I have to stop takin it!!!
I have spread the word andstarted at least 5 friends on usp labs!!
Keep puttin out the best!

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok....i did an 8 week cycle of Oep and recreate with a low carb diet and exercise and was amazed at the results. Im currently taking the 4 weeks off that is recommended with OEP and i was wondering if there is anything i can add into the Oep+recreate stack that will give it more umph? something like pink magic or prime?? im on stoked, reset ad and hghpro right now in between cutting stacks and i like the fuller feeling im getting with it and kinda want to continue that during the cut cycle.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll do ya one better.

Can't really recommend the Pink Magic for belly fat. It's not going to hurt you, but the benefits compared to what something else would provide are just not there. Roll with some Recreate and a 7-OH product (cortisol control). You have been dieting for a while now, and I would guess have some sort of areas in your life that provide you undue stress. You would be shocked at the end of a longstanding diet and cut what a cortisol product will do for ya.

Recreate and something like Lean Extreme would be perfect. Less stim will only help at this point.
Cissus do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors
(SuperCissus by USPLabs is a high quality Cissus product.)

7-Hydroxy-DHEA: Potent cortisol suppressor with great oral bioavailability. Found in the following products: Lean Xtreme (by Designer Supplements), Reduce XT (by SNS)