AP Question?????????

ravens81

ravens81

Awards
I'm 28 5'10 175 lbs. I was 230 lbs back in Dec. I cut a ton of weight, I know it was a very unhealthy diet but it worked for the most part. I hit the gym 5 days a week do about a 30-45 mins of weight traing and then do almost an hour of cardio 4 days a week. I have one of those scales that tell you how much body fat you have. It says I'm at 19% which I think is close to accurate cause when I started I was at 30% and I still have a pouch of belly fat. I started taking AP stacked with Jack3d about 3 weeks ago to get some lean muscle back from my cut. Also, I started taking protein shakes(which I now realize I should have been taking through my cut), 1 in morning, 2nd postworkout...I did the three AP pills a day for 2 weeks. MEAL 1-oatmeal w/banana. MEAL 2-Salad w/chicken and a bunch of beans and peas. MEAL 3-Lentil soup. Doing this I stopped losing weight so cut out MEAL 3 and eat a little cottage cheese before bed. IS TAKING AP ONLY TWICE A DAY WITH AT LEAST 40gr of carbs STILL GOING TO HELP ME OR AM I WASTING TIME WITH AP ONLY TWICE A DAY? Keep in mind my first priority is getting rid of my gut ASAP then building lean muscle 2nd. THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ AND RESPOND!!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so, wait a minute..you are only eating 3x a day?

as for effectiveness with dosing AP less than 3x daily - sure man.
AP can be dosed one time a day and be effective..this is a very versatile supplement - can help you cut, as well as muscle up without fat storage. all depends on what you feed it man.
want to gain muscle w/o fat? up your carbs and dose AP.
want to lose some bodyfat? lower your carbs to 20-30g per AP meal, makes it a killer fat-loss product while stuffing your muscle cells with nutrients.

as for your meal breakdowns:
breakfast needs some protein man..
and meal 3 - lentil soup? really?
every meal you eat should contain generous amounts of protein.

there is quite a difference in dietary intake between losing a large amount of weight; and a diet conducive to building muscle. my first suggestion to you is that you study nutrition and macronutrients.

ravens81

ravens81

Awards
2 meals a day right now, I was only eating 1 big salad a day with no protein shakes. I know its horrible but I was really fat and disgusted so I lost it fast...50lbs in 4 months. I know I should be eating 6 small meals a day with at about 1 gr of protein per pound among other things.
Thank You for your quick response you know your stuff, I was worried if the AP was doing anything just twice a day. Plus, now I know I can have a 30g carb meal w/AP, I thought it had to be at least 40g.

I have my first protein shake with MEAL 1.

Progresso Lentil soup has 60g of carbs..HAHA I had to cut it out! Got to get rid of this belly, thats my main goal.