New Testimonial for AP and Prime

firemedic840

firemedic840

Awards
It's been a long time since I've posted. I had to stop all my supps in the fall of last year and did not resume until I three weeks ago when I started using AP. Early last week I began stacking AP and Prime together and the result was a new PR in my deadlift, pulling 500 lbs and feeling like I could have done a triple. I had been in training for the Port City Push/Pull in Mobile, Alabama since March and being practically broke I was using only Body Fortress Whey Protein and Body Fortress Creatine, both found at Wal Mart. The meet was Saturday May 15 and I was able to take first in the bench in my division with a lift of 280 lbs. I placed second in the deadlift with a pull of 475 but was allowed a fourth PR attempt of 500 and it came up better than expected.
I've used AP and Prime in the past so I shouldn't have been surprised at how quickly they worked, but I'm still shaking my head in disbelief. I felt fully recovered from every workout and completely pumped. Thanks again for such killer products.

Jason Brooks
Foley, AL

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The recovery aspect that you mention is such a huge part of what allows you to come into a meet ready to make it happen.

Great testimonial, we truly appreciate it Jason!