• Established
alright i am cutting right now my diet looks like this
meal 1- 6 egg whites 1 cup oatmeal
meal 2 - 20 almonds and protien shake
meal 3- chicken and cup of broclie
meal 4 -almonds and protien shake
meal 5- talapia and 1.5 cups of veggies
meal 6- almonds and a protien shake

is taking anabolic pump a good idea on this diet or just a waste and how would i dose this!?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
That's a nice cutting diet. The only meal that AP would do you any good would be meal 1 because of the oatmeal. You're supposed to consume at least 35 grams of complex carbs 15-20 minutes after taking the AP. I cup of dry oatmeal would be 48 grams.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
do you think it is worth it tho to take it only once a day and i also have a bottle of prim i was gonna run with ap so i can get my strength up on this cut

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think it is worth it tho to take it only once a day and i also have a bottle of prim i was gonna run with ap so i can get my strength up on this cut
One thing you may want to consider is that while using AP, one may be able to re-introduce carbohydrate into a fat-loss diet and still see amazing results WHILE reaping the benefits of carbohydrate intake.

If you want to stick to one carbohydrate containing meal per day, I would certainly dose AP prior to it!

Using Prime during fat-loss phases has become a very popular dosing scheme as it will allow for strength and muscle maintenance as well as vastly increased recovery. The recovery aspect alone is worth it, IMHO.

bpchampion

Awards
if your looking to "get your strength up" during you cut you might be disappointed but as far as maintenance and cutting goes both great products.. although prime makes me hungry all the time

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your looking to "get your strength up" during you cut you might be disappointed
i don't know about that..Prime never fails to keep my strength popping when i cut.
cutting is actually my preferred format to use Prime in, as Casey noted.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also, continuing Casey's thought on AP, i have had GREAT success utilizing AP prior to meals containing 20-30g carbs, turns AP into a killer cutting agent.
combined with RC or OEP..ooo fuhget about it. :D

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
if droped 3 lbs in 2days nd can already see the effects man its sweet

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes because you can do 1 of 2 things. Throw in more carbs without the risk of slowing fat gain, or keep it the same and have the AP keep you closer to ketosis so to say.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
One thing you may want to consider is that while using AP, one may be able to re-introduce carbohydrate into a fat-loss diet and still see amazing results WHILE reaping the benefits of carbohydrate intake.
This was a great point. I have noticed that while cutting with AP I can consume about 50-75g more carbohydrates with no increased bloat or fat retention. When you consider how much that helps with muscle retention and strength during workouts - it is totally worth it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was a great point. I have noticed that while cutting with AP I can consume about 50-75g more carbohydrates with no increased bloat or fat retention. When you consider how much that helps with muscle retention and strength during workouts - it is totally worth it.
Same effect I Noticed :)

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
also, continuing Casey's thought on AP, i have had GREAT success utilizing AP prior to meals containing 20-30g carbs, turns AP into a killer cutting agent.
combined with RC or OEP..ooo fuhget about it. :D
So Ive just started a cut in which I am utilizing Prime and OEP. I just realized today I still have 2 bottles of AP sitting around :D
So I just took a cap of AP and am forcing myself to wait 15 mins before eating my chicken and pierogies. This is my post workout meal, its coming a little late but being the 2nd day on OEP, my appetite is incredibly suppressed.
Blah, blah, blah...here's my question. Does this sound like a safe cutting stack for one who is a little stim sensitive???

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Start with 1 cap of OEP and take it from there!

Also, tisk tisk on pierogies in your cutting diet ;)

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Start with 1 cap of OEP and take it from there!

Also, tisk tisk on pierogies in your cutting diet ;)
Really??? Whats wrong with pierogies? I cook them in water in the microwave, no butter and eat them with a little ketchup.
I ate them strictly for the post AP dose carbs. And I only at 3 = 33g of carbohydrates.

I know carbs are a no no on a cut, but for goodness sake, this is the first time Ive been semi serious about a cut. I'm just a beginner at this cutting stuff. Lol

I'm open to criticism but its hard for me to stick to a diet as I am a very poor cook. I applaud as well as admire those who can keep a cutting diet super strict.:box::box:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Rule #1, carbs are not the enemy!
Rule #2, carbs like whole white pasta are not the best choice. Also do they have cheese in them? Potatoes? Some type of filling Im sure, account for that now too.
Also the reason your eating a carb source like such post workout I assume is for the insulin spiking ability. Something else that isn't your best choice when dieting. Although, I don't know the lengths of how extreme your diet is nor do I want to jack this thread.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Rule #1, carbs are not the enemy!
Rule #2, carbs like whole white pasta are not the best choice. Also do they have cheese in them? Potatoes? Some type of filling Im sure, account for that now too.
Also the reason your eating a carb source like such post workout I assume is for the insulin spiking ability. Something else that isn't your best choice when dieting. Although, I don't know the lengths of how extreme your diet is nor do I want to jack this thread.
I was not aware of everything stated here. Like I said, I'm still pretty new at this. But I greatly appreciate your input pctforeal.

I will cease to continue this conversation in this thread so that no hijacking takes place.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I was not aware of everything stated here. Like I said, I'm still pretty new at this. But I greatly appreciate your input pctforeal.

I will cease to continue this conversation in this thread so that no hijacking takes place.
lol its all good man. You can have your perogies, it's just something I wouldn't of had in your diet. We all start somewhere :) Just make sure you log everything you do so next time you diet you can take what you learned, go back and make adjustments as needed.

Like I said, I myself would instead replace that with a white potato w/skin as I like to keep levels more stable when dieting.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Point well taken.

I started my own thread here in the USPLabs section regarding my cut. So rather than ruining maddog28's thread, feel free to join me at My Cutting Stack-OEP + AP + Prime +CLA

Thanks pctforeal. For input is encouraged as well as appreciated on my thread. So are any other knowledgeable USPLabs fans.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I think your taking too much protein powder. Id lose one or two shakes for a turkey sandwich or chicken breast.

I agree take in more carbs with you AP dose. it will help muslce growth, keep engery levels, etc. Carbs are very important.