OEP Alpha T-2 stack

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who started this stack. She started off weighing 130 pounds she weighed this morning she weighed in at 134. Little more info on her she's 29 years old pretty clean diet. She's been on this stack for two weeks. She does cardio first thing in the morning then she teaches aerobics (certified trainer). She works goes to school then comes back to teach aerobics again. Sorry about the lack of info on her diet and weight training will try to update that as soon as I talk to her. Thanks.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didn't clarify the question, trying to figure out why she's gained 4 lbs in two weeks since she started this stack . Could it be water weight? Her diet seems in check. I've lost a lot of fat since I've been on this stack. This is my second cycle of the stack.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
lol, 50/50 chance in a 2 week period... lol period ahaha!

I tried this stack myself, works well in my opinion, not sure how much the alpha t2 has to do with it since I got awesome OEP results anyway. One thing I will say tho, is I got nosebleeds and had a hard time doing anything but LISS cardio on this stack. One time I took it about a half hour before going for a run, on an empty stomach, I got about a block away and literally threw up!! Then a couple blocks later threw up again and had a pounding headache. I'd stay away from higher intensity cardio on this stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably just water...keep us posted.

There is no mechanism in which users could actually GAIN weight in this stack