OxyElite Pro - Solo Run Review from an Average Guy

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I ran OEP solo from March-May taking 2 caps a day because when i tried 2 at once I almost puked, felt terrible and i'm a stim freak that used to drink over 8 cups of coffee a day =\

Average Guy- M-F Low Carb diet but not COUNTING the exact amount, moderate fat, mostly good fats from almonds and olive oil.

Weekends- Couple of drinks, "OMG !!! LAY DOWN THE ALCOHOL BLAH BLAH" oh shut up...i don't go out to get drunk, just enjoy some fine wine and stuff... some lasagnas, pasta, pizza.... you know all that good stuff...NO BURGERS though.

And i'm not a bodybuilder, I just work out to try to look better and feel better.

April was not logged because it was my birthday month so I had too much stuff on my mind, other than taking dumb pictures for a dumb review. So...

Yes I lost weight, lots of weight and I didn't lose more because like i said, my diet was not perfect...

I'm running Dermatherm Target now so let's see how it all plays out.

This is an honest review from a regular guy, take it for what it is.

OEP Average Rating: 8.5/10

Energy: 7.5/10 (Great energy for like 3 hours then -bam, crash, but that was me, a lot of other ppl say they were wired for hours, depends on how ur body responds to it)
Weight Loss Power: 9/10 (18 lbs on a moderate diet is a lot to me, but bodyfat itself i'm not sure)
Side Effects: 10/10 (none)
Price: 8/10 (got it for 34$...not the best price for the product, but not bad nevertheless)

P.S: I'm not famous or wanted, so I don't have a problem posting my pic on here... heck your girlfriend might think i'm hot and msg me so....

\

**btw : the eyeballed bodyfat is because the caliper kept showing me different numbers so I put the range it showed me...

rescue163

Awards
good job man............. Yeah, I can tell a difference. I like the premise of the review, I feel that a large % of us here are "average guys"........ Looks good man. keep it up...

JamieOleBoy

JamieOleBoy

Awards
this stuff had my heart pumping out of my chest when i tried HIIT cardio, i didn't notice much fat loss but i couldn't sleep to save my life

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
this stuff had my heart pumping out of my chest when i tried HIIT cardio, i didn't notice much fat loss but i couldn't sleep to save my life
Yeah, some people told me the same thing, me on the other hand...terrible crash after like 3 hours lol, so I tried 2 pills in the morning and felt terribly sick so I really don't get it.

But weight loss wise it worked great for me, along with a nice low carb diet, and like I said...not really strict just changing eating habits and making wiser food choices.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
good job man............. Yeah, I can tell a difference. I like the premise of the review, I feel that a large % of us here are "average guys"........ Looks good man. keep it up...
lol I feel like i'm one of the few "average guys" in here, everyone who posts logs and reviews have such a strict diet, i'd love to one day be able to pinpoint my diet like most people here...but not quite there yet.