Prime after test booster, and powerful q

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to know if i can take prime coming off a test booster or do i need to wait some time? I know prime isnt a test booster but i wasnt sure if it has any indirect effects on test. also, anything wrong w/ taking powerfull everyday? i been stacking DTH n powerfull for past several weeks with GREAT results. powerfull has given me incredible recovery. cant wait to run powerfull/prime in future! both give me superb recovery.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Prime is completely non-hormonal, I see no need to wait. As for PowerFULL, that depends on your age. If you're like mid-30s and up then every day is fine.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to know if i can take prime coming off a test booster or do i need to wait some time? I know prime isnt a test booster but i wasnt sure if it has any indirect effects on test. also, anything wrong w/ taking powerfull everyday? i been stacking DTH n powerfull for past several weeks with GREAT results. powerfull has given me incredible recovery. cant wait to run powerfull/prime in future! both give me superb recovery.
You can run these straight after the test booster. PRIME/PowerFULL makes a really good stack for strength and recovery. Taking PowerFULL daily can lead to the body becoming used to it and that is why we suggest a 6 on, 1 off or even a 5 on 2 off protocol. If you take it daily and are seeing good results then i would suggest to keep at it until you reach a point of where you have plateaued on it. Once this happens then take a couple of weeks off and run one of our other dosing protocols. Same for the PRIME, this can also be run daily but will need to be cycled after around 12 weeks. When using one of the other protocols (6 on/1 off or 5on/2 off) then you can run this for longer periods as the bodies tolernace will take longer to build up.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5on 2off RULES

=]

I'll run very soon Prime + powerfull....2 bottle of each

=]

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
You can run these straight after the test booster. PRIME/PowerFULL makes a really good stack for strength and recovery. Taking PowerFULL daily can lead to the body becoming used to it and that is why we suggest a 6 on, 1 off or even a 5 on 2 off protocol. If you take it daily and are seeing good results then i would suggest to keep at it until you reach a point of where you have plateaued on it. Once this happens then take a couple of weeks off and run one of our other dosing protocols. Same for the PRIME, this can also be run daily but will need to be cycled after around 12 weeks. When using one of the other protocols (6 on/1 off or 5on/2 off) then you can run this for longer periods as the bodies tolernace will take longer to build up.
thanks 4 reply!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established

Are you seeing good results from DTH and powerfull? I am thinking about adding powerfull and AP to DTH. Then fun prime and PM