Help a fat Island boy lose some chub.

Manko Oyaji

Awards
I’m just writing to say that I really love and believe in your products. I used to be a personal trainer but after moving to a little town in Japan called Chikuzen in Fukuoka. The inability to speak the language dictated a change in my profession and I then became an English teacher. In about 4 years, without a gym, too much work, and just general inactivity. I had gained about 65 lbs. Last year at the end of the holiday season and crazy vacation gorging, I had reached my peak of 236 lbs on my tiny 5’7” frame. I decided in mid January 2010 I had decided that enough was enough and that I would try my best to lose the weight. I decided to drive to the gym and pay about $120 dollars a month in gym fees, $200 in transportation, and countless dollars to eat healthier. It has been a long 4 months. I decided that using a CKD was the easiest for me to do. I did the CKD for about 12 weeks and I wanted to transition to a more normal way of eating and living. I wanted to be able to eat what my gf made and not be a social leper. Also being a Island boy from Hawaii. I damn love my carbs. I looked into Anabolic Pump and started to use it after I had read the Asteroid Stack Handbook. I also used some OEP and Jack3d and the combination has allowed me to get leaner and harder. I remember trying this before and I would just get fat. I will be turning 35 this year and I want to be in the best shape of my life and one day have abs. I weighed in on mid January at 236 at 36% I am happy to say that I am now at 183lbs at 19%. I want to see what the whole Asteroid Stack can do but funds do not permit it right now. I want to continue my journey and be the best shape of my life for my 35th birthday. Shipping small bottles from Nutra to Japan costs about $80 and then if I have protein in the order man I am broke.

Here in lies my problem. I recently ordered some OEP and it was great. I had a friend go to Hawaii on vacation so he bought the big bottle for me. The problem is about 9 of the pills have holes or are broken through. This was purchased from the GNC Ala Moana Shopping Center location. If someone could send me about 9 OEPs or what not or discounted shipping and killer price for an Asteroid Stack I would be pretty happy to log it. I am new to logging and posting but I think it will keep me focused and help with my goals. Thanks again in advance. I'm off to the city to work out and eat some cheat meals. I'll take a picture when I get back.

Here are some pics... sorry about not being phenomenal.. I will one day get to where I am for now.. I'm just happy to be at 19% and able to shop at uniqlo and clothing stores in Japan.. No more big and tall.

Mid January

5/7/2010

I'm at 19% and want to get back on a diet to get to a ok body.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Take PowerFull and Oxy Elite together. The HGH and test should help burn more cals, the oxy is already effective.

Eat as few cals as you can do everyday. On the weekends allow yourself 500 extra cals to help reset your metabloism(sp). Lift and do cardio seperate and together.

Manko Oyaji

Awards
Thanks gymrat I will try out Powerfull as soon as I can free up some funds. I can barely afford protein at this moment. I'm still waiting on a rep to help me with my broken and empty pills or is this something that I just have to live with. I wil definetly be upping the cardio.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I’m just writing to say that I really love and believe in your products. I used to be a personal trainer but after moving to a little town in Japan called Chikuzen in Fukuoka. The inability to speak the language dictated a change in my profession and I then became an English teacher. In about 4 years, without a gym, too much work, and just general inactivity. I had gained about 65 lbs. Last year at the end of the holiday season and crazy vacation gorging, I had reached my peak of 236 lbs on my tiny 5’7” frame. I decided in mid January 2010 I had decided that enough was enough and that I would try my best to lose the weight. I decided to drive to the gym and pay about $120 dollars a month in gym fees, $200 in transportation, and countless dollars to eat healthier. It has been a long 4 months. I decided that using a CKD was the easiest for me to do. I did the CKD for about 12 weeks and I wanted to transition to a more normal way of eating and living. I wanted to be able to eat what my gf made and not be a social leper. Also being a Island boy from Hawaii. I damn love my carbs. I looked into Anabolic Pump and started to use it after I had read the Asteroid Stack Handbook. I also used some OEP and Jack3d and the combination has allowed me to get leaner and harder. I remember trying this before and I would just get fat. I will be turning 35 this year and I want to be in the best shape of my life and one day have abs. I weighed in on mid January at 236 at 36% I am happy to say that I am now at 183lbs at 19%. I want to see what the whole Asteroid Stack can do but funds do not permit it right now. I want to continue my journey and be the best shape of my life for my 35th birthday. Shipping small bottles from Nutra to Japan costs about $80 and then if I have protein in the order man I am broke.

Here in lies my problem. I recently ordered some OEP and it was great. I had a friend go to Hawaii on vacation so he bought the big bottle for me. The problem is about 9 of the pills have holes or are broken through. This was purchased from the GNC Ala Moana Shopping Center location. If someone could send me about 9 OEPs or what not or discounted shipping and killer price for an Asteroid Stack I would be pretty happy to log it. I am new to logging and posting but I think it will keep me focused and help with my goals. Thanks again in advance. I'm off to the city to work out and eat some cheat meals. I'll take a picture when I get back.

Here are some pics... sorry about not being phenomenal.. I will one day get to where I am for now.. I'm just happy to be at 19% and able to shop at uniqlo and clothing stores in Japan.. No more big and tall.
An incredible story and awesome progress! Congratulations on your results so far! Regarding the broken OxyELITE Pro capsules, please send a PM to borobulker with the details. More grease to your elbows! :thumbsup:

Hefsinthegym

Awards
Manko, things appear to headed in the right direction for you. I have a similar past as you do, and recently have shed about 90 lbs. in the last 9 months. The last 40 of it (and what many say are the hardest) came with the help of USP supps.

I personally did the A-stack with Recreate for a month and then added OEP to these a month later! Also was consuming 6g of Omega 3 fish oil and 6g of CLA a day. Burned it right off working out 6 days a week! Still have about 15-20 lbs more to go til I'm where I want to be, but I'm currently beta testing Pink Magic w/AP for USP.

Once my beta is done, I will take a week or two break and then bring back the A-Stack/RC/OEP/CLA combo (unless USP allows me to stack on top of PM over the last two weeks - thier call!). I was impressed as hell with the results before, so why not do it again. This is an approach you may want to consider giving a try. But no matter what, keep doing what your doing bro! Looking pretty good from what I can see!!