Pink Magic Final Thoughts.....

rescue163

Awards
I know some people don't like to follow logs, they just want to know is a product is worth it or not..... Here is my final review of Pink Magic....... on a side note I truly feel that it is worth it. It is a legit product with real results. ( I don't feel that the pictures do it justice)

FINAL REVIEW:

Preface:
I wanted to see what Pink Magic would do, so I decided to take a little different of an approach. I changed NOTHING about my diet/workout routine .
A lot of the time people get fantastic results from some products, but largely I feel that a higher % of the results come from the person changing the Diet/ Lifting Routine.

As I said earlier I changed nothing, so any of the results that you can see are ALL PINK MAGIC....

I did not have the optimal setting to get the Full benefits from it, but this is my everyday ongoing life.... The only difference in the last 4 weeks has been the PM. (thanks strat I used your format to cover all of the basics)

Observations/Results:

1) Muscle-fullness and vascularity-

Muscle Fullness- I felt the effects of this with in the first 3 days. This was a great feeling. My muscles were full and to an extent pumped all day long. The sleeves on my shirts felt tighter... ( I love that feeling)

Vascularity- In all fairness I am not a vascular guy to begin with. I did not notice much in this area. The veins that I do have did seem a little thicker and more pronounced when that targeted bodypart was being worked.

2) Strength/Endurance

Strength- I noticed a slight bump in strength, but does not compare to the increase in strength that I have when I have tried PRIME. Still an increase in strength is nothing to dismiss. I would like to say that I felt like I was stronger( mentally I thought that I could lift the world) but the weight was not as easy to go up as I felt it should.

I did set some PR's with DB curls and single arm DB rows.. I probably could have set more, but I did not have the equipment to do so....

Endurance- I did not notice an improvement in this area.

3) Body Recomposition- Look at the pictures and you can decide for your self. I don't feel that the pictures give it the justice that it deserves. I feel that it did GREAT in this category...

I feel that PM has some MAJOR nutrient partitioning properties. I found that when I ate a large amount of "good" carbs PM did great (Pump muscle fullness)

During the first 2 weeks I could tell a huge increase in Hunger.

Along with the carbs, and fullness, came a slight amount of water retention..... which is expected

I am guilty of not working my abs..... ( maybe 4 times during the trial of PM) . I feel that my abs have come out more as well, that being said I do feel that I have become leaner during the trial of PM... ( with no real added effort....)

4) Recovery
At first I was experiencing some sleep issues. After about 1 week my body must have adjusted, because sleep was no longer an issue..

5) Aggression and Libido
Libido- I have been under a pretty good amount of stress, so I feel that much of the libido was squashed from that. Once the stress lifted a bit..... libido was up. I feel that I am not able to make a fair statement for this, but I do think it increased ( not sure how much)

Aggression- I felt this BIG time. I am a laid back chill person. The Alpha male feelings set in around the end of week 1. Around the end of week 2 until the end of the beta test my aggression was way up. It was controllable, but very noticeable as well. I had to be aware of it so I would not let it rage out at times. This was both good and bad.......... (Maybe it wasn't the PM, maybe everyone in my area got run over by the dumb-ass train.......hahaha. just kidding

6) Negative Side Effects-
during the first 10 days on PM I did see an increase in oil production/acne... it did subside about another 10 days later
I did see some mood swings as well. Aggression at times. Any of the negative effects were not excessive, but I was aware of them, and they were controllable.

7) Positive effects-
Muscle pump, Body Re-Comp, leaning effect, Alpha Male feelings, about an hour after PM I would feel a warmth in my body ( I enjoyed this feeling)

In Conclusion I have enjoyed my Beta test of Pink Magic. I would like to thank the USP labs team, Jacob, and Casey for giving me this opportunity...

I hope that any one that is reading this can use my experience some what as a control......... Since I know what PM will do when I do not tweak my diet/ lifting routine. I would like to run a re-comp with PM, Powerfull, Recreate, and Prime.....that would be amazing.... Hey Jacob, Casey if you need someone to test out a stack let me know. I'm game.....

I truly feel that PM is anabolic and androgenic. With in the first week I felt like week 2 or 3 of a prohormone cycle.

Here are the pictures the first one is starting picture, the second was taken this morning.

Starting wt:210

Ending wt:212.4

no real change in calorie consumption or exercise routine....Let me know what you think.

Thanks again everyone. Take Care

Sam

Attachments

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank You for your thorough review!

rescue163

Awards
Thanks for the opportunity Casey............ I logged it, but I know some people just want the quick facts.......... I really enjoyed Pink Magic......... I really want some more.... I can't wait until the IC release.....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh the key to this product is the reaction during dietary minipulation. You mentioned super repartitioning factors, well damn yah... With increased carbs you blow right up and have tons of power and energy. Low carbs has you recomping at an alarming rate. Even on low carbs I am still getting in some monster workouts but no consistantly. I have never seen fat fall off the way it does on this and OEP combined... and I have never experienced the sudden strength gain I experienced last week, on Prime, TNA and PM.. been quite a roller coaster.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, rescue163, for the great review!

rescue163

Awards
I would like to thank USP again for letting me beta test Pink Magic............... Any idea when/if it will be released?

Thanks
Sam

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
How come Im alwayz left frustrated with USP's marketing, too many games. IS there ever gonna be disclosure about this "magic" product? Am i gonna be dissapointed when i find out its yet another trib product?

How come Im alwayz left frustrated with USP's marketing, too many games. IS there ever gonna be disclosure about this "magic" product? Am i gonna be dissapointed when i find out its yet another trib product?
If you think PRIME is "another trib product." I think you should move on and not even worry about Pink Magic.

rescue163

Awards
It's NOT another trib product.......I don't feel that the pictures I posted did it justice. I feel that I visually made some gains. I attribute it ALL to Pink Magic, my diet and workout regime have not changed at all in the past 2 months.

I feel that it was important for me to test it this way to see if results were from training/diet or Pink Magic...... Like a high school kid on prom night, I want some more Pink Magic......

Sam

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
If you think PRIME is "another trib product." I think you should move on and not even worry about Pink Magic.
yes, most of the USP line is alot of TRIB, i dont care what country,color or size, its still trib. TNA, DNA, PRIME, all contain TRIB. And if ya wanna come at me for saying so whatever, lets see whats in theses prop blends. Also i speak from experience from all usp products except this new one. I just got tired of the hype for twigs and berries, as well as the hyped up prices.( in stores)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
yes, most of the USP line is alot of TRIB, i dont care what country,color or size, its still trib. TNA, DNA, PRIME, all contain TRIB. And if ya wanna come at me for saying so whatever, lets see whats in theses prop blends. Also i speak from experience from all usp products except this new one. I just got tired of the hype for twigs and berries, as well as the hyped up prices.( in stores)
Jack3d, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull, Recreate, and OxyElite Pro all DO NOT contain any tribulus of any kind...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by lyfespan

Jack3d, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull, Recreate, and OxyElite Pro all DO NOT contain any tribulus of any kind...
WOW, you can really goto bat for Usp, but you can't read. Let alone get into a debate with me armed with retorts like the one quoted.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
WOW, you can really goto bat for Usp, but you can't read. Let alone get into a debate with me armed with retorts like the one quoted.
Why are you so defensive?

TNA and DNA are not even part of the USPlabs lineup, TNA was a limited release recently, so in your assumption of "most of the lineup contains TRIB" you are wrong. ONE product of the actual lineup contains tribulus, and its a form that is unique to the supplement industry.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Why are you so defensive?

TNA and DNA are not even part of the USPlabs lineup, TNA was a limited release recently, so in your assumption of "most of the lineup contains TRIB" you are wrong. ONE product of the actual lineup contains tribulus, and its a form that is unique to the supplement industry.
i dislike being misquoted very much, and i just named 3 iems off the top of my head that contain sum form of TRIB. And the fact that theses items were hyped as sum new super products, or a secret re-release.

And usp is not the only company that uses theses tactics, we see it quite a bit here on AM.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i dislike being misquoted very much, and i just named 3 iems off the top of my head that contain sum form of TRIB. And the fact that theses items were hyped as sum new super products, or a secret re-release.

And usp is not the only company that uses theses tactics, we see it quite a bit here on AM.
You were not misquoted...you said that most of the USPlabs lineup contains tribulus. I simply tried to correct you.

My point stands, 1 product in the USPlabs lineup contains tribulus aquaticus. Prime is also one of the most innovative products to ever hit the market.

The reason you think Pink Magic is so secretive is because its being beta tested... of course they are not going to release write ups or info pertaining to the product. From a business perspective, if you had a great idea, would you go off to a competitor and give it away?

Come on dude... People at USPlabs strive to make innovative products that actually perform. What they've created from herbal formulations is pretty remarkable. Anabolic Pump for one is one of the most powerful products I've ever used.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
By the way, Rescue sorry to hijack your thread.

2 pounds in 4 weeks, while decreasing body fat is awesome!

It must be this super secretive stuff.

rescue163

Awards
By the way, Rescue sorry to hijack your thread.

2 pounds in 4 weeks, while decreasing body fat is awesome!

It must be this super secretive stuff.

No Prob man............. just glad to see people checking out my thread.... This NON trib based formula was pretty chingon...... I really enjoyed it. When it is out, a lot of people will be floored by it.......... This is just all my opinion of course.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
No Prob man............. just glad to see people checking out my thread.... This NON trib based formula was pretty chingon...... I really enjoyed it. When it is out, a lot of people will be floored by it.......... This is just all my opinion of course.
Bro, I was a beta tester as well....and I completely agree!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no offense rescue but i barley see any difference in your appearance. I know you stated that the pics don't do it justice but just jump roping for 15-20 min 3 times per week for 3 weeks would have given you the same results if not better.

Also the lighting in the 2nd pic was a lot better than the first so it was easier to see a little difference, I'm not a fan of natural products though i think money could be spent better if you know what your doing but you got it for free so no loss there. I'm glad your happy with your gains though. U did lean out a bit and gained 2 lbs so it did do something.

rescue163

Awards
no offence at all........ I agree that the lighting and pictures them self were not that good. I did not take measurements before, but I can honestly say that my arms did get larger and my back did get fuller. I did experience a general leaning effect as well.

Like you said, some people could get a response by jumping rope x3 a week and probably a minor tweak in the diet, but I did not change my routine at all... all the results ( if you see any) were from the supplementation of pink magic.

I did not by any means take this product in an Ideal environment. I thought that was good, because a bodybuilding lifestyle is not something that I am able to sustain. I worked out doing a full bodyworkout only on the days that I was at work( the firehouse) and did cardio the day that I came home from work. I enjoy exercising, but I do have a full life and other pressing priorities at times.

It is a natural based product, that being said I thought it was great. I did the whole prohormone thing years back, but I am skeptical of them now because a potential for long term effects are speculated and unknown. But that is my choice, no one elses.

If you decide to try this product, I really believe that you will be surprised. The pumps and fullness that you get from PM are worth the price of admission.

When it is released to the public I will use it again. Take care

Sam

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
I don't see any difference at all. I'm dead serious, you look exactly the same except for lighting.

JoeyMutz is right, you could have jump roped for 10 minute a day and get more results. Then again, these type of results (see: nothing) are typical with USPlabs products.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no offense rescue but i barley see any difference in your appearance. I know you stated that the pics don't do it justice but just jump roping for 15-20 min 3 times per week for 3 weeks would have given you the same results if not better.

Also the lighting in the 2nd pic was a lot better than the first so it was easier to see a little difference, I'm not a fan of natural products though i think money could be spent better if you know what your doing but you got it for free so no loss there. I'm glad your happy with your gains though. U did lean out a bit and gained 2 lbs so it did do something.
The two pics looks almost identical. As long as you feel it worked for you then that's all that counts I suppose?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see any difference at all. I'm dead serious, you look exactly the same except for lighting.

JoeyMutz is right, you could have jump roped for 10 minute a day and get more results. Then again, these type of results (see: nothing) are typical with USPlabs products.
Again, jumping to bold conclusions based on one case. Hardly a statistically significant statement. How about the other Pink Magic logs? Those loggers must also be delusional when they report significant body-compositional changes and new PRs with maintenance-caloric feeding, right?

rescue163

Awards

I'm dead serious as well, If you don't like the products, why read/post in the forum that is about them? Assuming that you are from America, I guess that is what makes this country what it is.... The freedom to do what you want....

I'll be dead serious about this as well........ don't buy the product then...... Take Care

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
I'm dead serious as well, If you don't like the products, why read/post in the forum that is about them? Assuming that you are from America, I guess that is what makes this country what it is.... The freedom to do what you want....

I'll be dead serious about this as well........ don't buy the product then...... Take Care
Who said I was going to buy the product? I, and many others, were mainly stating there is no difference in the pictures.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
have other users logged pics? personally I don't really believe what people say unless they post pics to prove it, Been around too long and seen people straight up lie or over exaggerate There gains. If your logging a product for free it should be a must that you post pics to show body re-composition. Still not doubting the product but so far i haven't seen any evidence that this does what it says it does. IF there are logs with other pics please post them. Thanks

Hard to believe you are a 35 year old man.

If you knew anything about organics, you would know how ignorant the "TRIB" statement is.....

Your disapproval only helps the Brands credibility.

DNA did not contain TT and still shocked at your age in respects to your actions.

have other users logged pics? personally I don't really believe what people say unless they post pics to prove it, Been around too long and seen people straight up lie or over exaggerate There gains. If your logging a product for free it should be a must that you post pics to show body re-composition. Still not doubting the product but so far i haven't seen any evidence that this does what it says it does. IF there are logs with other pics please post them. Thanks
Don't buy it pretty simple.....

I will have no trouble selling it quickly.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you guys never do. Plenty of people don't know how to diet or use AAS properly and your marketing skills are nothing short of amazing. your almost as successful as muscle tech. your getting there i give it a few more years. Congrats on your progress.

still no links to logs with pics? I'm sure you guys are on top of it right? The only log i saw with pics was the guy that could have gotten the same results jump roping. I'm sure other people on here would love to see pics of what this pink magic can do. just saying what other people are afraid to.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys never do. Plenty of people don't know how to diet or use AAS properly and your marketing skills are nothing short of amazing. your almost as successful as muscle tech. your getting there i give it a few more years. Congrats on your progress.

still no links to logs with pics? I'm sure you guys are on top of it right? The only log i saw with pics was the guy that could have gotten the same results jump roping. I'm sure other people on here would love to see pics of what this pink magic can do. just saying what other people are afraid to.
So, where exactly is this heading? There are a few logs at BB.com with before and after pictures. There are also logs at USPLabsdirect.com (see: http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/pink-magic-chronicles/). The point is that, even with pictures, you can still find something to criticize, if that is your motivation.

The MuscleTech comparison, by the way is plain silly! Look at OxyELITE Pro! It is hardly five months in retail and is already the best-selling fat-burner at BB.com, the largest online supplement vendor worldwide, as well as at traditional retail outlets. The same is true at NutraPlanet. Are its users delusional "USPlabs nut huggers", to use the expression you employed in a different thread? Furthermore, considering that OxyELITE Pro is hardly advertised anywhere, how did USPLabs' marketing, as you put it, contribute to this? Take Jack3d! Again, the best-selling pre-workout supplement around, with a lot of copycat formulas it ignited. Are the repeat buyers also USPLabs "fan boys" with zero knowledge of proper diet and training? We need constructive, not blind, criticism.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
DNA did not contain TT and still shocked at your age in respects to your actions.
What the hell does age have to do with a response to the product line up at USPlabs? Again slide of hand and smoke and mirrors, and i just looked up the product line up again, and yes DNA, TNA, and Prime all have sum form of TRIB in them.

I have used and enjoyed many USP products, justtired of the over hyping, and what does organics have to do with anything, its just another commercialism word, to generated sales, like EXTREME.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the hell does age have to do with a response to the product line up at USPlabs? Again slide of hand and smoke and mirrors, and i just looked up the product line up again, and yes DNA, TNA, and Prime all have sum form of TRIB in them.
Again, there is/was no form of tribulus in DNA.

I have used and enjoyed many USP products, justtired of the over hyping, and what does organics have to do with anything, its just another commercialism word, to generated sales, like EXTREME.
1) What is being "over-hyped" here? Almost everything that has been written on Pink Magic came from beta-testers that were impressed at the product performance. Where did USPLabs "over hype" Pink Magic?
2) Did we over hype Jack3d? OxyELITE Pro? Where is this overhyping happening?
3) Organics is "commercialism word" to generate sales? :think:.

silly man

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I love people that have nothing better to do but stir the pot and hate.

When I started to learn all about USP and their product line, it sounded like another hyped up company with lots of money invested in marketing. Ive been in the scene for quite some time now and have noticed this all the time.

All the hooplah about Prime and how you have to dose it high requiring "x" amount of bottles, the $ signs started to add up and I thought it was just that, all a marketable push! So...I bought in, started with a couple bottles of Prime and ended (or should I say just begun) with about 14bottles of Prime give or take, jack3d, recreate, oep, anabolic pump, super cissus rx, pslin, pink magic (ran a log and am head over heels for this being that Im a natural bodybuilder and was always in search of a "true" natural product, no ph) and probably another supplement or 2 by USP that I can't remember at the time because I own to many?

Whats this have to say? USP is no frills, no BS, no shortcuts, rock solid supplement company! They produce high quality supplements and the results speak for themselves. Someone like myself (if only you knew me) "would not" have invested as much as I have in USPlabs if they "weren't all that" !!!

Maybe they do have alot invested in marketing, but they certainly didn't cut corners on R&D and product quality to make the extra buck! Instead, spent the extra buck to create what they have!

It's tough now a days to find a supplement company you can rely on and kind of put the second guesses aside when it comes to buying into something. This was just me saying Thanks USP :)

Pink Magic IC release coming VERY SOON and a New flavor of jack3d.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Pink Magic IC release coming VERY SOON and a New flavor of jack3d.
how many times are you gonna say coming soon? been there heard that so many times ALREADY!!! if i remember right you guys said may, now may is has gone and done away with, so what now? stop singing about it and be about it already, but then again who really:gives::damnit: cause i don't. and take it how you want to take it. stop beating people in the head already

how many times are you gonna say coming soon? been there heard that so many times ALREADY!!! if i remember right you guys said may, now may is has gone and done away with, so what now? stop singing about it and be about it already, but then again who really:gives::damnit: cause i don't. and take it how you want to take it. stop beating people in the head already
silly man.

Maybe you should remember correctly before posting?

Cared enough to post and thats alright with me:lol:

I said late may or early June and we are still in May.

Again, PINK Magic right around the corner!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We said late May/early June. We are still on track! Besides, launching a new product is always a production and logistic challenge, so that (unforseen) short-term plan changes or adjustments may be unavoidable. So, when we say late May/early June, it would be strange to hear any protests end-May, as we are still on schedule!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I love people that have nothing better to do but stir the pot and hate.

When I started to learn all about USP and their product line, it sounded like another hyped up company with lots of money invested in marketing. Ive been in the scene for quite some time now and have noticed this all the time.

All the hooplah about Prime and how you have to dose it high requiring "x" amount of bottles, the $ signs started to add up and I thought it was just that, all a marketable push! So...I bought in, started with a couple bottles of Prime and ended (or should I say just begun) with about 14bottles of Prime give or take, jack3d, recreate, oep, anabolic pump, super cissus rx, pslin, pink magic (ran a log and am head over heels for this being that Im a natural bodybuilder and was always in search of a "true" natural product, no ph) and probably another supplement or 2 by USP that I can't remember at the time because I own to many?

Whats this have to say? USP is no frills, no BS, no shortcuts, rock solid supplement company! They produce high quality supplements and the results speak for themselves. Someone like myself (if only you knew me) "would not" have invested as much as I have in USPlabs if they "weren't all that" !!!

Maybe they do have alot invested in marketing, but they certainly didn't cut corners on R&D and product quality to make the extra buck! Instead, spent the extra buck to create what they have!

It's tough now a days to find a supplement company you can rely on and kind of put the second guesses aside when it comes to buying into something. This was just me saying Thanks USP :)
Great testimony!

I also thoroughly enjoyed reading your Pink Magic log/final review. I felt it adequately showcased Pink Magic's potential, while providing honest, in-depth, user feedback.

We said late May/early June. We are still on track! Besides, launching a new product is always a production and logistic challenge, so that (unforseen) short-term plan changes or adjustments may be unavoidable. So, when we say late May/early June, it would be strange to hear any protests end-May, as we are still on schedule!
Can't wait! I have already set money aside specifically for the IC release.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait! I have already set money aside specifically for the IC release.
Nice to hear. I am also counting the seconds! :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
your marketing skills are nothing short of amazing. your almost as successful as muscle tech. your getting there i give it a few more years. Congrats on your progress.
According to the biggest BB site in the world, we are doing much better than they are with only 13 retail products!!! Amazing would, in my mind not do it justice ;)

Just got back from a business trip overseas, glad to be welcomed by the usual haters. There are many other avenues to take out personal frustration on, that are much more rewarding than this....I promise!

According to the biggest BB site in the world, we are doing much better than they are with only 13 retail products!!! Amazing would, in my mind not do it justice ;)

Just got back from a business trip overseas, glad to be welcomed by the usual haters. There are many other avenues to take out personal frustration on, that are much more rewarding than this....I promise!
and in the two largest retail chains in the world along with contracts with the biggest distributors in several countries on a fraction of the advertising budget of companies below us.....go figure, Probably just luck and nothing to do with word of mouth...nah.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im sorry but this board has taken a dive lately, the haters are coming out of the closet